• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Mineral Brown

Exadtra

Elite Editor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    Um...ok. Listen. I have made it so that catching mew is almost as hard as catching feebas. One route. Rarely appears. I have put rare pokemon throughout the hack. All appear on different routes and are hard to find. Anyway, catching mew is hard enough.

Years
    I am playing the beta right now and I have found a bug. Sometimes when u walk near the trees the head of the hero disapears.
    When u finishe the battle with the rival he/she jumps over the rocks. I have choosed totodile in the beginning and when I battled the rival, he/she had a mudkip

Exadtra

Elite Editor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    I did that on purpose. If you choose a cyndaquil, the rival has torchic. If you choose chicirita, the rival has treeko. If you choose totodile, the rival has mudkip. I thought that it would make the battles a little bit more tough. As for the rocks, I'm going to use those for what you talked about. I did not know anything about the trees, but I did fix them.

Years
    I have finished the beta its good and I think its a good idea for the starters.
    Keep it up.
    This is a pic with some bugs in the red circle

Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Exadtra said:
    Here! It's a beta! If there's anything wrong with it, please tell me. I want this to be the best hack ever.

View attachment 31318

I downloaded and patched your beta but it doesn't work...nothing has changed..I think you may have uploaded the wrong file, cause I still get the original starters and absolutely nothing else is different from a regular Ruby game

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Exadtra said:
    Here! Try this! It may still be the wrong file I don't know, but I got it working for me.

View attachment 31338

Nope still the same thing. not sure whats wrong..I patched it directly onto the rom but still nothing has changed...the starters are treeko, mudkip, and torchic, so not sure what to do...using the latest vba and using a freshly patched rom

Back