• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMORPG under development, helpers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Hi there,
    I am currently in the process of developing a new Pokemon MMORPG using all the original KANTO pokemon (possibly Gen 2 to be added), a large chunk of the game has already been programmed. The game is writtein in ActionScript 3 and will be embedded on the browser (so no downloads) and is due to be released within the next few months. Whilst we have a total of 3 members working the game, we are looking for more eager people who are willing to participate and help speed up the games development.

We are currently looking for anyone from: ActionScript 3.0 programmers, Javascript programmers (specifically Node.js and Socket.io), Web designers/developers, image/logo designers, people with a basic knowledge of photoshop/fireworks, spriters.

This game is non-profit, any donations received will be used for webhosting and server costs. If you help significantly with the game development you may be appointed an administrative position or possibly paid from any surplus donation funds not needed for server costs.

If you are interested, please pm me with contact details and what you are able to do.

thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    I can help do some logos for the site and stuff I use photo shop and I do a logo for my live stream. heres a link to my live stream so u can check out my work.

ww.twitch.tv/alphadog28 here it is

Last edited:

KingRazor

Pokemon Master Since 1999
    Years
    I wouldn't be of much help on the creative side of things (unless you want to talk game mechanics) but I'd sign up as an alpha/beta tester for you if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    GD Rules said:
    Recruitment
    As of 10/8/11, the Team Recruitment thread was removed. If you care to recruit members to help work on your game, post it in your game thread either in The Beginner's Lounge, or The Showcase.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back