• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Modifiers of the time

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hello my name is gary and i am Italian, although I speak English. I would tell you my idea for a new hack. Here's the plot and your father and a scientist has discovered the coordinates of a planet where there are shaman time. These then pass information to the team link through to a team of hackers that link and managed to intrufolarsi the system of your father. You decide to undertake an adventure with your father and your uncle prefessionista a hacker to save the shaman. Tuirtu arrived on the planet ( the name you can 'also change) is a boy and tells you the story dicendoti that the shaman r tuirtu residents were killed and only child, and that ' able to change the time but only with a 'amulet who stole the head shame. you your father and your uncle the child in intrufolerete haunt you and you will find 'amulet back in time and annul ' iccisione all shaman if you do not understand ditemelo goodbye ah forgot that I try helpers can help with maps and sprite I wrote in the forum right?

Back