• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moon Version

Pokebuddy

Pokemon Sun/Moon Creator
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yay some info!

-You can catch pokemon.
    -You can have 4 pokemon
    [I prefer using one, but if your cheap, you can use 4]
    -Many many secrets
    -Able to catch Mewthree [XD]
    -3 mystery islands
    -Gameboy

And some screens indeed.

Last edited:

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Coool. I would love to help out with storylines, and sprites, and charries, if you need! I'm always open to cool projects

Pokebuddy

Pokemon Sun/Moon Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Well, "This hack" is made with rm2k. I tried to make Moon version out of gold, but the data and changed files wouldn't get saved so yea. I got covered up with the sprites and such, now i need fr/lg pokemon. So i better start Working!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Nothing in this forum is a hack!!!

Alright, now that I've properly vented, I'm glad this topic was revived. Sounds good- have any screens?

Last edited:
    Years
  • wow.. and i thought i needed anger managment.
    DM I can see that you are starting to get frustrated with the amount of people who think "hacks" have something to do with rm2k(3).
    But he did however say it was an rm2k hack... o0

Pokebuddy, at any point did you think about "backing up" your work before you just started again? you can still go on with previous work. Get a crossover cable and make a network to transfer files (if you havent got a cd burner). It's not that hard

Years
  • dude best thing to do is get a jump drive, i got my game, and like all the other ones that people have made demos for, and i got some rosm and stuff on it, it holds soooooooo soooooo sooo much

Back