• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: /-/-/Pokemon Moonlight Star\-\-\

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Ok, well here's my second hack. Pokemon Zirconia, we had big problems with. So this is the hack i'm working on.

Basically, it's a hack of Ruby.

So far, the sprites of the Male & Female Characters have just been recoloured (Brendan now has brown hair, May has no hat)

Their names have been renamed to Anthony & Lil as well

Tiles have been edited, only ones like signs so far, and more details to trees.

The story:

You live in Stargaze Town, a place covered with forest trees. You want to rise to become a champion, but Professor Glaze does not want you to do these things. He wants you to sought after why his beloved Umbreon, capable of mystical powers; has been missing. As you progress to find out, the Police will battle you along the way (Yes, they replaced Team Magma). Basically, they want to solve this case and get the reward money from Professor Glaze. As you progress, they will find illegal ways, and in the end you must battle them to get Umbreon back (Replacement of Elite Four). Along the way, they will also try to stop you from uncovering a Legendary pokemon held captive in a cave. When you complete the game, you will have to find the three Pokemon Titans to become the champion you always longed to be in your childhood.

Now, screenshots!

I warn you, they will not do you justice until you finally experience them in the game.

The Title Screen

/-/-/Pokemon Moonlight Star\-\-\

Male

Female

Your House [Male]

The BETA only goes up to the 2nd Town.

Other than that, I think that's all I need to clarify.

I will need help, but not yet.

Note: The Hero/Heroine sprites are temporary. They just need to be edited according to their palette

Thanks for reading.

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
    Hi,
    like the story line of your hack!
    because i love umbreon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Yeah, Umbreon's a real good Pokemon; especially to star a hack on.

I recommend you try out the BETA, cos really; the screenshots don't give it any justice.

Rog^^

Umbreon is tha Best!!
    Years
    Yeah, it sure looks good!
    If you have the first beta ready, let me know!!

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Thanks =D

I plan to start editing more in the second town, and start trying to make new events (If possible)

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Well, I've completed the Police's Trainer sprites. They're all male. All identical, except for the leader.

Oh yeah, plus there will be a Team, used for good.

That team is Team Free, and you'll see them when freeing the Legendaries from the Police. (Yes, they replace Team Aqua, and yeah they will be in the Groudon scene, but different Legendary) But they fail, and so on, you rescue the Legendary.

Here's their two images.

Hopeflly, someone can repoint the red in the palette to blue for me. I'm too retarded.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Um...sorry for not posting.

I've just recently been in an accident, and it was partly my fault. I was bmxing on my bmx bike, and as I was attempting to jump on the local Library's rails with my side pedals, a gangsta was speeding in his car, and ended up crashing into the rails, and also causing criminal damage. It was my fault, cos I had a detention that day and I could've gone to it.

I just got out of hospital 4 hours ago, and I'm on crutches. My fingers are sprained and it's taken me ages to write this. Due to this, I have not gotten any progress on Moonlight Star. I apologise, but until my fingers have healed altogether, I won't be able to do any more.

(My fingers also hurt more now, and I'm not supposed to be on the computer, hehe)

Ciao.

Will be back sometimes.

Wolfy.

Back