• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Sun (Shades of Victory)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Thank you all, I appreciate that so much.

Well as I promised, I'd reveal some of the story. I'm both happy and proud to announce that there are NO CLICHES in this story. What I mean is that its not like your average Pokemon Game/Movie thing. The Heroes:

Don't start out in a small town that no one knows about and get a pokemon from a professor who is well known but lives in a small town no one knows about and they don't go on typical badge collectings and they don't go after an Elite 4 that consists of teams of massive pokemon that PWN everything.

No I get sick of that like woah, so no, no Cliches.

The Calling of Masters

Red, Green, and Blue are offered a trip to the cosmopolitan region by Professor Oak, who states that it would be a good Pokemon Catching/Befriending experience. The night before, they each have a dream of what might happen, and don't see the trip as a leisurely-like vacation, but a pilgrimage through this new region. The next morning, they rendezvous in Viridian City. They choose not to take a ship to Crystalia (the region of which this story takes place in) but hike from the north of Indigo Plateau (through Johto, but not THROUGH it) and into the western region. After small trials they forced their ways to Crystalia City, which is the Capital of the entire Region.

While in Crystalia, they pull funds together to rent a small apartment, which functions as their base for their whole trip. Each here for different things, Red wants to battle Gym Leaders, Green wants to learn about the region and its Pokemon, and Blue wants to shop and be a girl in the Cosmopolitan Region. Blue has discovered this new fad that goes on in Crystalia called Trainer-Pokemon Contests, which are hosted by many in the region.

That's all for now. Sorry to leave you all on a cliffhanger. Also, if you have any suggestions, please, feel free.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Woah, that's great mate. One of the best intros I've read.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Expect some screenshots next post because there are going to be loads of them. Now, I've come to the conclusion that I will be including these locations:

Pallet Town: When you first start the movie, Pallet Town is where you start. It's also where you obtain your Pokemon and Other Stuff that will help.

Viridian City: From here you will hike North, and then West to Crystalia, but you will make brief stops here.

Olivine City: You will see a small scene that involves this city.

Cianwood City: The Gateway to the west, Cianwood City is the way to get to Crystalia, if you don't find another way over the mountains.

Lavaridge Town: During a part of the movie, you will be carried off to Lavaridge Town by a Pokemon.

Basically, you'll be able to see these places in the movie at certain parts. And hopefully this will interest more people.

Also, I don't mean this as a spoiler but yes, Team Rocket is back and better than ever. No n00bisms here and there isn't any "omg tim r0ckiT iz bak w. n00bz pplz n they'r guna take ova da world." No, none of that.

That being said, Team Rocket, yes, is based off the mafia. It's not only a world wide organization, its a FAMILY BUSINESS. So you know the head people are all related. Giovanni is Sabrina's FATHER, Kyou (or Koga) is Giovanni's brother, and so is Blaine. Lt. Surge is a distant cousin.

But of course, Team Rocket isn't always united... And because of this, I had to make the "darker" part of Team Rocket. You may think of these as the shadow-personas of each of the higher members.

I think it's something that will better illustrate the story and just make it a good project, I hope you like it and I'd love some ideas.

Right now there will be screenshots of:

Cianwood City, Viganza, and The Flooded Valley.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Woah, that sounds great mate! Looking forward to the screens.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
And here are the screenshots. These are before I fixed them, and before I establish the routes. Now, these are both incomplete and flawed maps, and I marked the areas that are going to be fixed in red. Also, my version of Cianwood City is more packed and hilly than the original version, but it still does the same thing. Also, a new screenshot of the flooded valley with the story will be released in the next post.

Screenshots of Marissima, Viganza, and Cianwood City.

Discuss.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
They're there, I just posted them late because I wasn't sure if I would release the story with them or not.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Very nice screens. I don't think that it's needed that much, but how about spacing out some of the buildings?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
They are pretty crowded, so yeah, I'll take care of that later.

Okay, now the story of the flooded valley.

The Flooded Valley

The Flooded Valley was once a center of science and technology in the early ages of Crystalia. Recently, the sea level has risen, but that hasn't flooded the "valley". It was a beach-like highland, but legendary Pokemon flooded this city not more than 50 years ago.

The City's name was Pratella, because it was known for its silver, not golden sand. When the city was flooded, the people who survived ran to the western city Occidental, which was surprisingly to the east. The Flooded Valley is now the gateway to the Island of Vent.

Some scientists have returned to the Valley to study the area. They live in the cave dwellings, carved into the large mountain north of the undersea city.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That's cool. I think that's the first time I've ever seen a flooded city made.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Thank you, I'm glad you like the idea. You'll love the story, and the gym leader line up :)

I'll reveal the first Gym Leader, with one little spoiler.

Crystalia City's Gym Leader Azuria, is very honored to be the capital's gym leader. She uses Water Pokemon, like her cousin, Misty. She owns a Seadra, which she was given to on Four Island, by her mother. Her mother is a very famous woman.

Can you guess who Azuria's mother is?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I'll just tell you: It's Lorelei. Lorelei is the mother of Azuria and the aunt of Misty.

Here are the second, third and fourth gym leaders:

II. Fabrizia of Marissima Town, is a pyschic who adores her older sister, who is also a pyschic type gym leader.

III. Vittorino of Gadiz City, is a graduate of the Crystal Academy and Cool Trainer. He likes Fire Types, and so does his girlfriend, who lives on the large "South" Island.

IV. Fiorello of Viganza Town, is a rock-star who likes using grass types. He's related to another gym leader, who lives on the southern island, but has green hair, rather than turquoise.

Thanks, I'm trying to tell you the answers without telling you the answers lol. Here are the gym leaders 5-7.

V. Belladonna of Le Serre Town, is known for being a beauty, and loves Ice Pokemon, like her mother who lives on the southern island.

VI. Augustine of Navisa Island, likes dark pokemon, which goes great his with persona and "Executive" profile.

VII. Like Augustine, Alessandro's "Executive" profile goes great with his person. Except he loves Electric Pokemon, and has ties to a legendary Pokemon.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I didn't think of that old lady... XD Should've guessed better. Nice descriptions BTW.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
This is just one big disaster.

But anyway. I'm trying to come up with some more features. New Screenshots next post.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Don't be so pessimistic... Anyway, awaiting screns!~

Back