• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 12 (MAJOR SPOILERS, open at your own risk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
  • Alright, a friend who asked me not to disclose his information just had a short QA phone call with the Satoshi Tajiri. This friend of mine is going to have a full interview with the true god Satoshi on Sunday.

Since the QA phone session was short, only time for three questions, here is the movie 12 involved answer.

Before this is opened, please do take note that this is a major spoiler. Open at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Full credit goes to my friend who figured this out.

Discuss!

edit: Also, my friend will be taking questions, to if you have any to ask, mainly involving the Anime, ask away!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • So if it's true then all the speculation of it being Arceus (btw it's a fourth generation) being the star are true.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • But it's still considered new because it's a event Pokemon like Deoxys back then.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • gee, I wonder what they could be talking about, this here brand new pokemon that people have never laid eyes on, nor have any knowledge of stats?

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
  • Hmmm, well I think we all know how the 12 film is going to play out. Big bad pokemon come to some random town we've never heard of in the games. Everyone looks incredibly shocked. And Pikachu uses thunderbolt and kills the big bad pokemon in one hit.

Okay okay. That maybe was a little bit harsh, but how different can these films be?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Very different. LOL its new. Ok fine then arceus is new. LOL.if he can get a hold of satoshi ask in what movie the 5th gen pokemon are goin to be revealed.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Can you ask him if there will ever be Nintendo Pokemon Events in the Southeast Asian Region? Also, can you ask him if Giratina and Arceus get into some sort of fight for the other dimension?

Years
  • Hmmm, well I think we all know how the 12 film is going to play out. Big bad pokemon come to some random town we've never heard of in the games. Everyone looks incredibly shocked. And Pikachu uses thunderbolt and kills the big bad pokemon in one hit.

Okay okay. That maybe was a little bit harsh, but how different can these films be?

Indeed. Thats why I don't get all that excited when a new movie comes out :/

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    It's a bity hard to believe that your friend actually got an interview with the creator of Pokemon. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this is true.

We'll see. Though I am curious about how much input the writers get from the fanbase.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Satoshi must not get on the internet much if he thinks we don't know about Arceus.

"I trust that you are going to be good boys and girls and NOT use Action Replay's to find out what bull**** Pokemon we added in the last second to make a crappy movie in the next year and half about."

I'd like to know about why must character DON'T have dads. What's with that anyway? Ash,Gary,Dawn...maybe others I can't think of. Well,atleast that we don't know about.

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Satoshi must not get on the internet much if he thinks we don't know about Arceus.

"I trust that you are going to be good boys and girls and NOT use Action Replay's to find out what bull**** Pokemon we added in the last second to make a crappy movie in the next year and half about."

I'd like to know about why must character DON'T have dads. What's with that anyway? Ash,Gary,Dawn...maybe others I can't think of. Well,atleast that we don't know about.

You mean NOT have dads. Anyways, Ash has a Dad.

And maybe why the rest of them don't have fathers, perse, is because they're not intergal to the plot.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If they mention it being a god in the commercials, there will probably be a loss of audience down in southern USA. Though, I'm sure once it's released on DVD it won't be long before it's on a shelf in my house, despite location. Not that many adults with a sixteen year old think too much of a show aimed at a younger audience.

You mean NOT have dads. Anyways, Ash has a Dad.

And maybe why the rest of them don't have fathers, perse, is because they're not intergal to the plot.

Despite not supporting Obama...

"We have too many 'baby daddies' and not enough fathers."

Just speculation, of course.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
  • no offense to your friend but i doubt he would be able to find out that information so soon. Not only that but everyone keeps calling arceus the god pokemon in which its dex entry they call it the Alpha pokemon. if he were really the god pokemon why not put that in his dex entry to begin with? but thats just my opinion though there is a really good chance arceus is in the movie

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • 'Aplha' means beginning and its Pokedex entry makes it clear that it's based on some universe creator of some religion I forget about, something to do with an egg and 1000 arms and chaos -> order. They basically called it a god.

Grass

- Don't cut the Grass! -
    Years
  • The 11th Movie hasn't even been out yet so it'll be a while before the 12th will be released but hopefully it will show Heatran and Arceus in it. It would be cool to see a new 5th Gen Pokemon in the movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back