• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 12 (MAJOR SPOILERS, open at your own risk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Seriously what Embrace said is a true matter of fact. Pikachu ( a little rodent Pokemon ) ALWAYS seems to manage to take down any kind of Pokemon anyone throws at ash even if it is a Pokemon that can change it's type by holding a certain plate namingly Arceus. Seriously pikachu is getting old it is coming up for the 5 Generation and Pikachu is still sitting on Ash's shoulder as usual and it gets frustrating. I don't bother with new movies as it is all the same. Arceus will just attack people and Ash will save the day. Woohoo it is all the same.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Seriously what Embrace said is a true matter of fact. Pikachu ( a little rodent Pokemon ) ALWAYS seems to manage to take down any kind of Pokemon anyone throws at ash even if it is a Pokemon that can change it's type by holding a certain plate namingly Arceus. Seriously pikachu is getting old it is coming up for the 5 Generation and Pikachu is still sitting on Ash's shoulder as usual and it gets frustrating. I don't bother with new movies as it is all the same. Arceus will just attack people and Ash will save the day. Woohoo it is all the same.
    Agree, also explains why the manga is more popular than anime(and/or movie).

Years
  • Thanks I already read it in a Chinese website.
    Spoiler:

Yeah, you're right. My mistake... ANYWAY... I'm pretty sure Platinum is just like Movie 12 the game. Even the end preview for it said DP: Platinum. Great games, great movies!

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    You make me laugh so hard. I, Wormow, have been helping him translate what Satoshi said when I went with him. After, Lash wanted the text so I had to translate it again. I just finished it today, Lash and my friend will post it up sooner or later.

If you think this is a sham, then report the first post and never discuss here again. I have proof that my friend went to Japan, nuff' said.

I was just voicing my opinion about this whole thing. It gets reeal suspicious, especially when your friend said he was going to interview Satoshi on the Sunday of his post. It's two weeks now and I seriously doubt it takes that long to translate an interview, if you are fluent in the language.

So that is why I'm having my doubts about this. If he posts the interview, than that's fine with me and I'll apologize for my doubts, but until then I still remain skeptical.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Yeah, you're right. My mistake... ANYWAY... I'm pretty sure Platinum is just like Movie 12 the game. Even the end preview for it said DP: Platinum. Great games, great movies!
    Oh... Sorry, I typed something wrong... I mean Shaymin is wrong... It SHOULDN"T revived Giratina...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well now that the 11th movie is over we can say pakiaVSdialgaVSgiratina is in the makings. Just when the first trailer of that will appear is a mystery.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • Seriously what Embrace said is a true matter of fact. Pikachu ( a little rodent Pokemon ) ALWAYS seems to manage to take down any kind of Pokemon anyone throws at ash even if it is a Pokemon that can change it's type by holding a certain plate namingly Arceus. Seriously pikachu is getting old it is coming up for the 5 Generation and Pikachu is still sitting on Ash's shoulder as usual and it gets frustrating. I don't bother with new movies as it is all the same. Arceus will just attack people and Ash will save the day. Woohoo it is all the same.

Lash should get it up later. If not, I might get my friend to register and post it from there.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Before this is opened, please do take note that this is a major spoiler. Open at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Hmmm.. and whose to say this isn't Arceus? o__O;

I still think it is, and Satoshi just isn't aware that we know about the Pokemon yet. xD;

It's kinda like something Maddie said on the Serebii forums sometime back in 2006.. I don't remember her exact quote, but it was something like "I'm surprised at how much the fans know. Most of the time they know more than we do." (She was the original VA for Meowth..) I think that can apply to Japanese staff as well. >>; They dunno just how onto them we are. >D

Frank Substitute Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper Trainer
    Years
  • Hmmm.. and whose to say this isn't Arceus? o__O;

I still think it is, and Satoshi just isn't aware that we know about the Pokemon yet. xD;

It's kinda like something Maddie said on the Serebii forums sometime back in 2006.. I don't remember her exact quote, but it was something like "I'm surprised at how much the fans know. Most of the time they know more than we do." (She was the original VA for Meowth..) I think that can apply to Japanese staff as well. >>; They dunno just how onto them we are. >D

Arceus was never ment to be told yet , assuming that children dont know while we hack or who ever originaly posted a picture of Arceus

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Well secrets are meant to be told...but I would really like to know about this new movie coming out and MAYBE a debut of a 5th gen pokemon...huh?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    Damn there's already talk about the 12th. I haven't even seen 11. Im a little behind.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • No reviving threads after they haven't had a post in over a month.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back