• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 14/BestWishes Teaser Leaked(ish)!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so credit goes to MrPokeTerra for bravely deciding to ilegally record the trailer for the new movie comming soon..:

Rekrom looks scary :O

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Leaked? The movie has been shown already, so it's deathly easy for people to snap these bits (illegally).

That said, don't bet on the idea that the movie will actually have those two in it. We had a spoiler for the 13th movie with Ho-Oh vs. Lugia, and that never happened. :(
    I said (ish) didn't I? LOL well I guess it wasn't but its either way its new info!
    Yeah I know about the Ho-oh vs lugia thing, but I still kinda think they could be in it, like in the opening of the whole film when you see loads of ledgendery pokemon etc... Either way it may not even be for the movie it could just be for Best wishes...

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Might be apart of the film, might not.
    They sure fooled us the last time :P
    The little guy at the end could be the new added mascott folks.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    The white one looks really dumb. I like how the black one looks though. It's very intimidating and is certainly the more appealing of the two.

Maybe this will be part of a trilogy as well. I can't wait for an actual summary to be brought up.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The first two images from the move teaser didn't do a very good job at capturing Reshiram or Zekrom's good sides. The third image however I couldn't say the same. I'm loving the specialty between their tails, looks epic.

Mysterious Pokémon at the end is cute. :3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes I think the real point of that trailer was to briefly introduce us to the new mascot of Best Wishes, similar to Gizamimi Pichu from the past, and Piplup before her. Zekrom looks quite deranged in that picture though, whilst Reshiram is quite beautiful.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Zekrom looks quite deranged in that picture though, whilst Reshiram is quite beautiful.
    I agree, Zekrom doesn't look like Zekrom in that quick shot. D:
    Somebody please explain to me why the two Pokemon have fire or electricity comes out of their butts?
    Reshiram is a Dragon/Fire type while Zekrom is a Dragon/Electric type Pokémon. Therefore they have fire blasting through one's tail and electricity being generated through the other tail.

Years
    Zekrom looks pretty darn awesome. Reshiram looks wierd though.
    The pokemon at the end is pretty cute.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ^Yay. Footage that won't be used in the final product. I'm actually more interested in what Jenny is going to say at the end.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Cool stuff. I think I'm more looking forward to the effects and graphics of this movie more than anything else. XD; This is more of a teaser though, not really an actual trailer of the movie.

Still, nice to have some animated visuals.

Years
    ^Yay. Footage that won't be used in the final product. I'm actually more interested in what Jenny is going to say at the end.

First time I saw you say yay...oh it was sarcastic. :U

Well, It sucks that TPM shows trailers that never makes it to the final cut...gets me excited for no reason at all. :L

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    They erased this video. Anyone downloaded it?

@down - Heh yeah I know.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ^ It's not that impressive really. If anything, the pictures up there are more exciting than the poorly taped piece of **** that was.

Changed the title by the way since there hasn't been a trailer released yet.

Last edited:
    Back