• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN Mutating Tutorial

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
  • ummm....tht's barely a tut @ all. and doesnt show any skills off. i assume most people know how to "cut", "paste" and the the hard part "flip."

seriously though....work on presentation and actually try spriting.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    If anyone on the face of this Earth with any prior experience with MSPaint needed to read a tutorial to know how to do that, we're all in trouble.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    ummm....tht's barely a tut @ all. and doesnt show any skills off. i assume most people know how to "cut", "paste" and the the hard part "flip."

seriously though....work on presentation and actually try spriting.

I <3 U

Srsly. You made my day.

I agree 100%.

It's not a tutorial, it's just you showing how to massacre spriting with something that requires no skill.

Years
  • So true. ANYBODY can do that. Also, the first pic has a Pikachu sprite that looks like the revamp from the dragonflycave's revamp tutorial... not accusing, but just saying.

Back