• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon/2 and Ranger Journey Journal

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I thought you had found teh ribbon on the floor or something; you can get anything with wondermail.
    https://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/wondermail.php

I got a Rhyperior, Galllade and Roserade this way.

It's a wonder mail generator for PMD2

Whoa, so that's what those are!! :D
    Anyway, right now in Time I am a Lvl 48 Lucario on a Blizzard Island mission.

Yeah, it is canceled, didn't you see the marathon?
    You mean that "Best Day Edder" one?
    [by the way, how do I send you a visitor message? I don't want to get too off topic here.]

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Go to my profile and post.

Anyway, I beat Pokemon Rangers 2 the day I got it from my friend. Regigigas was waaaay too easy for a veteran like me, and I aslo got the Aura Sphere Riolu and Manaphy Egg.

I always carried a Gallade and Lopunny with me all the time after the credits

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    On my Rangers2 i have just gotten past the part where you hand over the Yellow Stone for Keith in return. Saved and turned off after that.

Back