• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
I just got a golden mask roday, and am off to get the Regi's. The next legendary I'll go for is Darkrai, then maybe Giratina, then Kyogre....yeah, that might take a little while, but I'll do it.

Oh, and I only got like 20,000 more points left till mater rank!!!

I tried somemore times to get darkrai. Im lvl 68 With a friend bow and I still cant get him. I hope theres a wondermail code for a gold mask which will help me alot. And just to tell you giratina may not join. I got him on my first try. But I was lucky.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
that's true, but i went once (technically twice, but Giratina defeated me cuz i had Palkia on the team and he wasted my Reviver Seeds being on a low level, but i turned the game off out of rage. My attack rose and rose until the wall was defeated!!! jk jk jk) to get him to join.
also, an easy way to get to master rank is to use the wondermail generator to do outlaw arrest missions on the 22-29th floor of Mystery Jungle all at the same time. i did that, and i got like 12,000 points each time i went through! plus, i put the reward as Golden Seeds for extra!
one more thing, check serebii for the wondermail codes to get a few of the legendaries if u didn't do that yet. good luck with getting them!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Yipee i have beaten Primal Dialga... must say the games pretty much matured since the last game, never expected the events, well anyway the follow up is waiting too.. wonder how'd i get to scizor.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
that's true, but i went once (technically twice, but Giratina defeated me cuz i had Palkia on the team and he wasted my Reviver Seeds being on a low level, but i turned the game off out of rage. My attack rose and rose until the wall was defeated!!! jk jk jk) to get him to join.
also, an easy way to get to master rank is to use the wondermail generator to do outlaw arrest missions on the 22-29th floor of Mystery Jungle all at the same time. i did that, and i got like 12,000 points each time i went through! plus, i put the reward as Golden Seeds for extra!
one more thing, check serebii for the wondermail codes to get a few of the legendaries if u didn't do that yet. good luck with getting them!

Next time dont bring palkia to fight giratina. Bring yourself. Heres a tip for giratina. Bring a stun seed or two so you can use it at the begining of the fight.
Then go to the back of the room and hammer him with ranged moves as he aproaches you. Then He will have low health so hammer him with all you got.

12000 points! That will help alot. I need 40000 points until master rank. And free golden seeds will be great.

I finally got darkrai! He isnt bad but he could use more attacking moves.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Mrshaun7, do not link to other forums in your posts. I've given you an infraction for advertising.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
yay now im just hours away from having this game =p
didnt even know that it has came here in brazil, but it has!!
just a question: is it true that if youre pikachu, munchlax, skitty or meowth you cant chose your partner???

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
yay now im just hours away from having this game =p
didnt even know that it has came here in brazil, but it has!!
just a question: is it true that if youre pikachu, munchlax, skitty or meowth you cant chose your partner???

I think you can choose your partner. I dont get why you wouldnt. but i tink you can.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
The only problem with blizzard is that is hurts yourself if someone on your team used it. That's why my Empleon knows Icebeam.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
The only problem with blizzard is that is hurts yourself if someone on your team used it. That's why my Empleon knows Icebeam.

Actually it doesnt. My empoleon uses if often. It never hurts me. but earthquake hurts my team-_-

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
I beat 7 giant volcano missions at once. And got at least 4000 points. only 40675 points to go untill the next rank. yay

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
umm... didnt get the point of the post... too lazy to think...

anyway, ive beaten the game in less than 15 hours (til the credits) and like 22 hours (darkrai). now im trying to recruit palkia to evolve my starters =]

too bad im still at gold rank, but hey, ive got this game saturday and havent played a lot yet... can anyone tell me what are the ranks and how many points you need to get them??

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
I didn't find a rating from the first two pages, would anyone mind giving me one? thank you ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2008
what level does piplup learn blizzard?
i started a new game and i have a piplup and a charmander.
i have a mission that has blizzard for the reward but its a star 2 so i cant do it yet.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
what level does piplup learn blizzard?
i started a new game and i have a piplup and a charmander.
i have a mission that has blizzard for the reward but its a star 2 so i cant do it yet.

I hate to tell you this but............. Piplup doesnt learn blizzard. You need a tm for it. Train somemore than do that mission. Because blizzard is very useful in the future.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
My friend had restart his MD2, his team name is Team Chicken. O~o
The team is consist by Torchic and Piplup.=]]

Last edited:
Back