• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2.... mystery i guess

SkittyWarriorcat

who even cares?
    Years
    AAAAAAACK THIS HAS ALWAYS ALWAYS BOTHERERERED ME why the heck (oh yeah this is a spoiler) does Dusknoir do what Dialga says? the same with the sableye. creepy

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Uhh...what? They probably do it out of fear or just because they want the same end as Dark Dialga. Time stoppage.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I belive there are 2 reasons

1) Sam as the last post...fear that dark dialga will blast him into oblivous w/ Roar of Time (hey! Just cause I can take it doesn't mean he can...)

or

2) He just hates Grovyle and wants to kill him

also...

Spoiler:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    He's Primal Dialga when he starts to go mad. I think Dark Dialga is the complete utter madness version of him.

Dusknoir and his cronies just consider him all-powerful, and want the world to stay the same. They have a good life in this timeline, forget the other Pokémon.

Years
    Duskinor was working for diagla and so was sayabe. They must have been getting a reward for attacking pokemon and do whatever diagla said so they were eager to say "attack" and do whatever they could to get it. That's what I think. It did drive me a little bit crazy, but that's what he says.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    It's because dusknoir is a coward [at the end of the day], and he's just siding with what he beleives to be the winning side..

And let me clear this up.
    Dialga turns Primal because temporal tower is slowly, but steadily crumbling away, and it is sending Dialga into a rage.

Back