• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DnD?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    So, I've never played PMD DnD, let alone, normal DnD. But as a huge Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fan, I'm more inclined to try out a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon themed DnD. So as long as you're willing to help a new person out, and we can find a DM, let's do a campaign!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Ummm, still looking for people, this is very much still open. Not that I've even gotten anyone…..

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Umm, well, it's my first time so…..I'm not really sure, plus there's still the need for a GM.

Years

• You know, a game master, or I guess another term would be dungeon master, or DM

Hey, if you guys are still interested in doing some PMD D&D, I could run a one-shot for you. We're actually in the process of playtesting a simplified game system specifically for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon themed ttrping right now, so having a few more people give it a shot would actually be great while we're still working on a completed ruleset and guide to post here.

I'd generally prefer a group of 3-4 players, but I can see what I can do about wrangling up some people for a one-shot if you're still looking to do this.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, if you guys are still interested in doing some PMD D&D, I could run a one-shot for you. We're actually in the process of playtesting a simplified game system specifically for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon themed ttrping right now, so having a few more people give it a shot would actually be great while we're still working on a completed ruleset and guide to post here.

I'd generally prefer a group of 3-4 players, but I can see what I can do about wrangling up some people for a one-shot if you're still looking to do this.
    Yeah I'm still I'm still wanting to do something here

Years
  • Oh I forgot to ask, what do you mean by a one-shot?

A single, self-contained game instead of a long campaign. We'd do a session 0 to make characters and go over the system and then do the game itself the next week over about 3-4 hours. Then that'd be it until next time.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, I was kinda hoping for something more long term, but if it has to be a one-shot then I'll do it.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't really have anything in mind, I just saw someone else advertise for this kind of thing that….well that user apparently hasn't been online in awhile, idk what resources there are, like I said I'm new to DnD as a whole, not just PMD themed DnD.

Back