• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    (OOC - yeah, that's what I thought, but Mzmingle said 1 move only)
    (OOC 2 - darn! my post never went up!)

Morse was half asleep, trailing behind Aquawott by a magnetic trace on his shell. It wasn't until Aquawott flung his shell that Morse woke up. They were fighting against a large group of Snover! Knowing that his steel typing would protect him from all of Snover's attacks Morse Blasted in front of Aquawott and Jaws, launching an Iron head attack at one of the Snover's. Then Morse proceeded with Iron defense and sent fast signals into Aquawott and Jaws's mind

- . .- -- .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .--. .-. --- - . -.-. - / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / ..-. --- -.-. ..- ... / --- -. / .- - - .- -.-. -.- .. -. --. .-.-.-
    (OOC - yes, that is real morse code)
    TRANSLATION: "TEAM. I WILL PROTECT YOU. FOCUS ON ATTACKING."

Years
    (OOC: I don't know how to read Morse Code. But I've a guidebook on it. :) )

Aquawott faced the Snorunt leader. The leader was expectedly higher in level and more powerful than the others. He measured the distance in front of him until the Snorunt and calculated almost accurately that a well-aimed strong Water Gun would blast the Snorunt near it's jaws. Aquawott attacked from afar, without wasting time by moving forward, and doused the Snorunt with Water Gun. Although it was not effective on the Ice type, it still dealt some damage whereas the Snorunt had not attack as Aquawott was away from it. The leader lunged at him with a hefty Take Down and Aquawott suffered sever damage. Rubbing the aching part, his right hand took the swordshell and cut the Snorunt twice directly. The second hit was much stronger than the first and the Snorunt was left in a critical range of health. The Snorunt clamped it's icy jaws on him and Aquawott was left lying on the ground, flinching. The leader attacked again, launching blocks of ice in the air and pelted him with them. Regaining mobility, the Oshawott moved at such a fast speed that all he was was just a fading bluish blur. He struck the Snorunt as hard as he could with his Shell Blade. The Snorunt was flung across the room and banged against the wall and laid there, gasping for breath and slowly became unconscious. He was about to walk over to it when one of the surviving Snorunt blocked his way and tried to attack. The Ice Shard did little on him and Aquawott knocked it out in just 2 Shell Blades. He gathered around the leader and regained his conscious by feeding him an Oran Berry. "Now, you've to keep your word on our deal and let us pass." Aquawott said in a serious voice. "Okay.....you and your team....please go along....we..won't bother your....any..more...." The Snorunt stammered as he tried to get back on his feet and senses. "Your team is great at battling. Your seem to be on an important mission. Could we be of any help?" asked the leader. The Oshawott replied back, "Well, we're looking for a Marill that's lost on the eighth floor right upstairs.""Oh! You mean her? Well, we can testify that we saw her wandering past here, probably going up there. It's quite dangerous of her to wander around alone in this Mountain. I heard rumors of stronger Pokemon such as Glalies and Abomasnows up there." The team thanked the Snorunts for letting them pass and giving them some information and moved up the stairs.

Years
    Jaws became scared. The fact that there were Glalie and Abomasnow further in the mountain scared him. He raised his fur and was very alert. He noticed every single movement. He looked around. Nobody. He smelled something. Marill. He ran further in the cave and kept looking at the floor. There were small footsteps. They had to be Marril's. Aquawott and Morse followed him. He kept looking at the ground and suddenly hit something. An angry Abomasnow stood in front of him. He growled at it, but then became scared. The Abomasnow launched a Hyper Beam at Jaws and it didn't miss. Jaws was on the ground, seriously injured. He looked around. The only thing he could see was the Abomasnow. And a bush. In a cave. Was he dreaming? He wasn't. He looked behind the bush and saw a treasure chest. He opened it and found a TM. He couldn't clearly see what it contained. But he knew it would be useful.
    ---
    Am I allowed to teach it the TM right now? Or even find it? You can find and use TMs in dungeons in PMD so I guess it'll be all right.

Years
    OOC: Why not? Go ahead and use it, but let's see what it is first. :)

Aquawott saw the Abomasnow blasted a strong beam of energy at Jaws. Once Jaws on the ground, Aquawott immediately leap to strike the Abomasnow with a Shell Blade. The Abomasnow sent a harsh Blizzard at him but Aquawott dodged in time. Aquawott attacked with a strong spray of water but did little damage on the foe. Aquawott then striked again with his swordshell on the Abomasnow's chest and the Abomasnow raged back with a Hyper Beam. Aquawott survived the hit but was badly damaged. He quickly took out an Oran berry from his bag and healed himself with it. As the Abomasnow rested for a while, the Oshawott dealt a severe blow on it's head with his swordshell. The Abomasnow took a critical hit and was left with a dwindle of it's HP. The Ice pokemon proceeded to plant it's roots into the ground and tried it's best to regain the health it lost. As it was rooted to a spot, Aquawott accurately clocked it with his swordshell again. It was down with only a single point of health but was saved by it's nutrients-absorbing roots. Aquawott then decided to aim an energized Water Gun at the roots of the Abomasnow and the move knocked the opponent out. Morse and him then went over to where Jaws was and Jaws seemed to have something very interesting.

Years
    Jaws received an Oran Berry from Aquawott and ate it. He stood up and showed Aquawott and Morse the TM. It contained Retaliation and used it on himself.
    He now knew Howl, Headbutt, Head Smash and Retaliation.
    Jaws and his team proceeded further.

Years
    Charly ran to the entrance of the dungeon. "This may be tough..... ya ready guyz?" she asked.
    She saw a Dragonite fly throught the sky, and she smiled. She then went into the dungeon.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Blitz opened his eyes to see Torch standing there looking over him...
    "What... Just happened?" Blitz asked
    Torch replied "From what I heard, You used aura sphere... To save me..."
    "Well.. yeah... I coulden't just let that Niderino just take you out... your my teammate..." Blitz said
    Kitsu walked over " You where out for quite a while."
    "By technicalaty.. did we complete the mission?"
    "I think so... But the guild master is gonna be TICKED " Torch replied
    "Well we should start heading back.." Kitsu said

Years
    After a while of exploring, Jaws and his team made it to the fifth floor. The cold slowly disappeared upon progressing and it became easier to progress. Suddenly, Jaws stopped. A huge underground lake was blocking their way. Jaws told Aquawott to stay with Morse as he was the strongest of the team. Jaws was the weakest of the team and if he would get hurt, it wouldn't be such a problem as Aquawott would be hurt. He jumped down the lake and started diving to the deep. He couldn't see anything but was sure that there would be a way to cross the lake. Suddenly, he got hit. He flew out of the water, flew through the sky and landed near Aquawott. A Walrein jumped out of the water. "Thou shall not pass this lake of doom!" Jaws barked at it. "I said..." started the Walrein, "THOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS LAKE OF DOOM! NOT IN MY LIFE!" Jaws got scared but didn't want to attack right now. He slowly walked unnoticed to a rock and hid himself behind it. He knew the move he learnt by TM, Retaliation, would become twice as strong if someone of his team fainted. So he waited behind the rock until one of his teammates would be down, and he would then attack Walrein with Retaliation which would make him faint too.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Morse was thinking, so much so that he didn't notice that the team had made it to the fifth floor. His magnetic chain kept him following Aquawott, but when his sensors indicated it was warmer outside, he opened his eye and looked about.

There was a lake.

Not only that, but Jaws was missing. 'where did Jaws run off to this-' his train of thought was cut off by a black object hurtling out of the lake.

It was Jaws.

Jaws landed with a thud right in front of Morse and Aquawott, just as a Walrein jumped out of the lake. This Walrein was in a terrible mood.
    Walrein began shouting something, so Morse turned his frequency membrane on in order to hear what Walrein was saying (OOC - this means that Morse understands sound as electric pulses, much like a telephone)
    "-OOM! NOT IN MY LIFE!" The Walrein shouted. Too late.
    Before the Walrein reacted, Morse wuickly tried to communicate. He sent the followin message into Walrein's Brain

".-- .- .-.. .-. . .. -. .-.-.- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .-. . .--. . .- - / .-- .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- / ... .- .. -.. .-.-.-"

TRANSLATION: WALREIN. COULD YOU PLEASE REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID.

"wha- what is this Buzzing noise!!!" Walrien shouted, shaking his head all over the place, it appears that Morse's magnetic signals confused Walrein!!!

(OOC - do with that what you will)

Years
    Aquawott was confused at what the Walrein was saying. It seemed overwhelmed by Morse's magnetism. Slowly, he reasoned, "We're are a rescue team and we are looking for a Marill that's lost. Please let us pass through? We promised that we won't bother you again." The Walrein considered his speech for a moment and then said,"You're a rescue team. And obviously are in an important hurry. Oh well, I agree to let your pass…but you must get my TM Blizzard back from those Froslasses that stolen from me. They're strong and a part Ghost and Ice so please be careful, they are found near the 8th floor I believe an they shouldn't be that far away since their speed's low." Aquawott thought for a moment and decided to accept Walrein's condition. "We agree to help you. Our missing person is also near the area. Thanks for helping us." Aquawott motioned for his team to come and get on the back of the Walrein. They rode across the lake to the stairs of the 6th floor. "Good luck and may your missions be successful." The Walrein bade farewell to them. The team then made their way upwards to the sixth floor and after a short rest, hiked on to the seventh.

The_IceCream

So you like Mudkips?
    Years
    Can I join?
    SU:
    Name:Razor
    Species:Sableye
    Moves:Shadow Ball, Seismic Toss, Psychic, Dark Pulse
    Personality: Mostly happy, But always determind in a mission.
    looks:like a normal Sableye exept that he's red.
    Team: Team ShadowHeart
    Other: (None)

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    OOC: I just got bunnied. I suppose it's fine, because Kitsu is inactive. May I ask permission to control Kitsu, at least until dragonite149 decides to be back?)

As Team Myth reflected on what happened, Torch went over and picked up the Reviver Seed that was dropped by Nidorino. "Guys, don't forget, this is what we came for. Still, it's strange that Nidorino appeared so early. And that it was so strong."

Then Kitsu used the explorer badge to send the team back.

As the team entered the guild to return the Reviver Seed, and receive their reward, the Guild Master was glaring at them.

The team received 200P and a Heat Rock! The Heat Rock was given to Torch!

"I really need to go through some training. I'm not strong enough, not at all."

The_IceCream

So you like Mudkips?
    Years
    Kay I'll be on SureFire!
    But Have any of the members been active? Cuz' I looked and I diden't see any of their posts...

Years
    @ jira - chan
    HOW DARE YOU CALL ME INACTIVE! xD lol ^.^
    also, bunnying means godmodding.
    -----------------------------------
    Charly walked through the empty dungeon. Then, three Squirtle came......

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: I'm back! Also, I'm sorry for being inactive. From now on, I'll post here before I do anything else. But if I'm inactive, the members of my team can bunny me as long as they make Kitsu act in character. And as for the team leaving, let's just say they left before Team Myth came back.

IC:
    "Guys, don't forget, this is what we came for. Still, it's strange that Nidorino appeared so early. And that it was so strong," Torch said.
    "Yeah, it is weird now that you mention it. I thought that we'd have to travel far into the dungeon to meet the scandal," Kitsu replied.
    "And Blitz, how you used Aura Sphere to save Torch, that was great."
    she smiled.
    Then Kitsu held up her explorer badge, and the team was teleported back to the guild.
    As the team entered the guild to return the Reviver Seed, and receive their reward, the Guild Master was glaring at them.

The team received 200P and a Heat Rock! The Heat Rock was given to Torch!

"I really need to go through some training. I'm not strong enough, not at all," Torch muttered.
    "I think we all need to train. So, how about we head out and train in a dungeon? We can rescue Pokemon along the way," Kitsu cheerfully smiled.

Years
    "Huh?" said Charly, as a Krabby scratched her back.
    "JACK ARE YOU GONNA DO SOMETHING, YOU CAN DEFEAT THESE EASILY???!!!!!" she screamed in Jacks ear.
    "Hmph." said Charly, using thunder on the squirtle. It hit the rock instead, and their leader, a Wartortle came out.
    -----------------------------------------
    @ the_icecream
    Jira isnt the owner here O.O i am. Also, you can, but i think it might be better........joining another team for a bit? PM them?

Last edited:
    Back