• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

Years
    Aquawott's Shell Blade didn't cause that much damage and the Kingler Vicegrip'd Aquawott. Jaws Head Smashed Kingler's claw, freeing Aquawott, and then he Head Smashed Kingler's face. Jaws ran out of power and then dealt the last Head Smash right in Kinglers face. It was a critical hit and the Kingler started to weaken. Its shell started to break very slowly. Jaws, however, fainted because of the recoil Head Smash caused.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Gingerly walking out of the guild with the fainted Riolu dragged behind her, Parupi looked back at her mission. "Now then...If you're going to be defeated so easily, we'll get some Reviver seeds at the market." Costali groaned in response, and Parupi smiled happily. "Off we go then!"

"WHAT?!" They were at the market, and Parupi had slammed her fists down on the table. The Kecleon brothers looked on in surprise. "What do you mean you're out? Get more supplies!" Parupi grumbled, looking over what was left. "Fine. Half a dozen Oran berries." Handing over the money, Parupi grabbed the berries and stuffed one into Costali's mouth. "Lets move!" She barked, moving in the direction of their mission.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Misty attacked the Gyrados with tackle, there wasn't much effect. She saw a Riolu, a Skitty and a Plulse. She asked them to help her battle the Gyrados.
    "Hey! Can you Three help me, Please?" Said Misty
    "Sure! We were gonna help anyway!"Said the Trio
    "Thanks!" Replied Misty. They all procceded to battle the Gyrados, it helped Misty with them by her side.

Years
    Misty attacked the Gyrados with tackle, there wasn't much effect. She saw a Riolu, a Skitty and a Plulse. She asked them to help her battle the Gyrados.
    "Hey! Can you Three help me, Please?" Said Misty
    "Sure! We were gonna help anyway!"Said the Trio

"Thanks!" Replied Misty. They all procceded to battle the Gyrados, it helped Misty with them by her side.
    NO GODMODDING! ive said it COUNTLESS times on MSN!
    ugh, you never listen lol
    -------------------------------
    Charly aimed a Thunder at the Gyrados, hurting it badly. This was tough....
    "Hey, Whats your name? anyway, wanna join our team?" she said, using Mach Punch on the Gyrados' tail, and sending it flying...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Skull asked around the guild to see if team shadowheart was back from what ever they were up to. "man this is gonna be a long day" skull moaned

Years
    Aquawott was freed by Jaws' attack but Jaws fainted after using his last Head Smash. It was him and Morse now. The Kingler was still recovering from the critical hit and Aquawott went to attack it countless times. Water Gun after Water Gun, he then clocked his swordshell onto the Kingler's weak underside. It was thrown up and landed with a loud crack. It's hind legs were broken and couldn't move that fast. Aquawott immediately blasted a strong spiraling stream of water at the Kingler and the Kingler crashed to the ground, motionless. It's eyes closed and it was down. Hurrying over to Jaws, the Oshawott helped him up his feet and stuffed a Sitrus Berry into Jaws' mouth, making sure it was swallowed. Staggering onwards, Aquawott led his team into Seashore Cave. They met savage Pokemon like Shellder and Goldeen along the way but as his team were more powerful than them, there were not much complications so far. When Team NightShadow hiked up a ledge of rocks to the 3rd section of the cave, Aquawott declared a break and let his members have some rest. He sighed and stretched his aching muscles, before finding a spot on the soft sandy ground and closed his eyes.

Years
    Jaws laid down and closed his eyes. He fell asleep, just like the rest of the team. Suddenly, he woke up. He didn't move. He heard someone breathing and he felt warm air. He turned to the Pokémon that was breathing. It was a regular, grey Poochyena. Jaws asked it why it was there. "Why you here? Green outside!" "Me searching for Razor Claw... Gliscy it needs!" answered the Poochyena. "I you help!" answered Jaws. Jaws and the Poochyena progressed further. He was so happy he met a Poochyena with grey colors he forget about his teammates who were still sleeping.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    After a a quick Sleep mode, Morse rebooted to find Jaws was missing! (well, Metagross ARE technically supercomputers on legs) He scanned the area, and founf traces of Poochyena hair, Grey, just like jaws's, but it wasn't his...

Quickly waking up Aquawott, Morse was too panicked to use his Powder, but instead Blasted Aquawott with a stream of morse code

(can't be bothered actually writing the code, so whatever)

TRANSLATION: JAWS IS GONE. THIS IS BAD. WE NEED TO FIND HIM. THERE IS POOCHYENA HAIR THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO JAWS. JAWS COULD BE KIDNAPPED BY ANOTHER POOCHYENA. HE WENT THIS WAY. HURRY UP.

And with that, Morse rushed off towards the stairs.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Kitsu and Blitz followed Torch into the Tiny Woods. She managed to train against a few Caterpies. Ember was really useful. Torch trained against Grass Types and Bug Types.

Suddenly, a Nidoking walked up in front of Blitz. The Munchlax fought the Nidoking, while a Sableye walked up to Kitsu's team. It tried to fight the Nidoking, but got pushed away by Blitz. By the look of it, the Sableye wasn't wild.
    "Sableye? What's your name?" Kitsu asked.
    "Oh I'm Razor! I'm here to join your team for a while!" the Sableye smiled.
    "OK, you can join Team Myth for a while," Kitsu replied.

By this point, Torch was out of PP. He ran into the woods, and came back soon. Apparantly, he had gone to find some Leppa Berries. When he came back, Razor had taken out the Nidoking. Also, Blitz had fainted.
    "Blitz, I think this will help you," Kitsu smiled, throwing an Oran Berry to the Munchlax.

But then, the Nidoking had stood up again. It unleashed an Earth Power, damaging Kitsu and Torch quite a lot. Then, the Meraruba used the SolarBeam TM. Torch hit the Nidoking with SolarBeam, and blasted the Nidoking to the wall.
    "Great job, Torch!" Kitsu smiled. But suddenly, the Nidoking awoke again, and it knocked Torch out with a Horn Drill.

Kitsu threw an Oran Berry to Torch, who ate it. The Nidoking fainted when Kitsu used Energy Ball on it. One move finished it off because it was already quite weak.
    "Quick team, let's go! I think we've had enough training," she said, running back to the guild. Team Myth followed her.

Back at the guild, Torch had chosen a mission. He showed it to Kitsu, asking if the mission was too hard.
    "Well, this S-Rank mission seems a bit hard. Plus Fire Types, which will probably live there, are not weak to any of our attacks," Kitsu replied. "Maybe a C-Rank mission would be better."

OOC: I think that was right.

Years
    Jaws was gone! Aquawott and Morse hurried off to find Jaws, following the trail of a Poochyena's fur that didn't belong to Jaws. They found themselves traveling up into the deeper parts of the cave. Every now and then, he thought that he heard Jaws barking but only found out that he was imagining. Suddenly the walls around them started to rumble and pieces of jagged rock dropped down around them. Aquawott was pelted by one. The walls caved down and in the dust, they saw a figure that caused the rubble. It was an Armaldo. It sent huge blocks of stone flying at them and Aquawott was temporarily knocked out. Aquawott then attack a full blast Water Gun at the Armaldo. The Armaldo tried to change it's target and started to attack Morse. Aquawott slashed and swiped the Armaldo with two Shell blades in a row as the Armaldo was going to cut Morse with metallic claws. The Armaldo cupped its sharp claws around it's hurt armour. Aquawott took this chance and told Morse to attack. Aquawott squirted a flooding stream of water while Morse did some Steel-type move.

Years
    Totally unsuspected, Jaws decided to test his new move. He used Retaliation against Armaldo and together with Aquawotts and Morses attacks, it fainted. "Hello!" barked Jaws. The grey Poochyena appeared too. "You me help find item?" asked it. Jaws looked with a cute smile. "Pwease?" They both waited for an answer.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Morse attacked the Almardo with Iron Head, smashing it directly where the armour had started cracking 'it's super effective!'

that's when Jaws jumped in with Retaliation. With the three of them attacking the Almardo simultaeneously, he soon fainted.

' Jaws!
    Where were you!
    Why did you leave
    without telling us!!!'

Morse wrote with his Metal Powder.

Years
    The grey Poochyena appeared with Jaws after they'd taken down the Armaldo. "You me help find item?" it asked. "Uhh....what item do you need to find? We could help." Aquawott asked. He nodded to Jaws to show his approval.

Years
    Jaws smiled at Aquawott. "Razor Claw something..." said the grey Poochyena. "For friend Gliscy." Jaws barked. "We find!" he said. He waited until Aquawott came with them and they went further. Jaws, Aquawott, Morse and the grey Poochyena walked further. They arrived at a big lake with a small island in the middle. A Razor Claw just lay there. Jaws barked and smiled at the grey Poochyena. "Thanks. Me Grey!" said it. Grey jumped in the water and suddenly, everything started getting frozen. It got cold. Jaws' fur protected him against the cold, but Greys fur didn't. It started barking. Then it got frozen. "Hehe..." Something was breathing. The island started fading. It was just an illusion. Suddenly, a part of the ice broke. A dark Pokémon jumped out of the opening. "Hehe... These Walrein do everything these days. The fools. Anyway, welcome to my home!" Jaws barked. "Oh... I see little white Poochyena. Your little friend's trapped, right? I'll show you the truth!" Suddenly, Grey started fading too. Jaws started crying. His friend was an illusion. "Come on, don't cry!" said the Pokémon. "It never was your friend. It was an illusion, made by me, Zoroark, king of illusions!" Jaws stopped crying and started growling at Zoroark. "What are you doing, little brat?" it said. Jaws used Retaliation on the Zoroark. The Zoroark faded. It faded back on another spot. "What, are you trying to hurt me? I'll show you the real pain!" It used Night Burst. A giant, red shadow came out of its mouth and hit the ground. It went to Jaws and covered him in shadows. The shadows faded and Jaws faded aswell. The Zoroark laughed. It looked at Aquawott and Morse. "Well, what're you going to do?" He started charging for another Night Burst.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Misty used Tail Whip on the Gyrados, It wasen't very effective but it helped a little with it going away.

Misty wondered why she was doing this but kept fighting anyway. She had had enough, she couldn't cope any more. She was an inch from fainting.

Last edited:
    Back