• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I see...I didn't know you were the head of a club, Black Hedgehog. So, what is this about? Helping people? Or just talking about the game?

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • can i join? im a big fan of the game

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Fan Club

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Oh I just got Mysterious Dungeon Blue on NDS!! <33 I didn't have a NDS before so I'm soo happy!!!
    Yeah I got a Pink NDS but I'm kinda playing slow cause I'm trying my best to go to a high level before I start going on with the 'compulsory' quests. I'm up to saving Shiftry but I'll get a LOT further when the holidays start ^^

..:White_Wolf:.. said:
    And i've finished 3 times already... once without cheats
    Wow your good xD I've only finished it once...oh the ending was sooooo sad!!! It made me want to cry T-T

~Star Poochyena :t261:

pakz

Adopted from suta-raito.com
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    hello! can i join? ive got the pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team. so far, ive beaten all the bosses up to rayquaza and ive only had the gamefor two weeks! (thats how interested i was) what do you think the best combination of the first two starting pokemon is? i think its squirtle and pikachu!

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
  • May I please join? I've got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, and I've beaten the game and obtained all legedaries except for Jirachi and Celebi, and have a lvl 100 Pokemon. I just LOVE the game!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Can i join?
    I own Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

I'm now on Buried Relic, I'm a lvl 39 Pikachu, and my partner is lvl 39 who is a Swampert and i got Absol lvl 31. And i want to join so badly (because i want to join a club).

Back