• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Manga

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
    Note: Still uploading to PPN.

Anyways, I got my issue of NP a bit early, so I decided to scan each of the PKMN Mystery Dungeon Manga pages that came with it. Note: Each page is not 56K friendly as each page is about 600-800 kb each. There are 31 pages in total, so it will take me a long time before I finish this up, but until then, enjoy what I keep updating.

URL: https://pokemonpalace.net/#newsitem1153961904,29580,

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    KirbyKing said:
    Note: Still uploading to PPN.

Anyways, I got my issue of NP a bit early, so I decided to scan each of the PKMN Mystery Dungeon Manga pages that came with it. Note: Each page is not 56K friendly as each page is about 600-800 kb each. There are 31 pages in total, so it will take me a long time before I finish this up, but until then, enjoy what I keep updating.

URL: https://pokemonpalace.net/#newsitem1153961904,29580,
    It's official or fan-drawn crap?

Years
    It's pure Japanese manga. It seems interesting to me. I like the arts, although I saw just a few pages. Would anyone give out a zip format? :)

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    It's pure Japanese manga. It seems interesting to me. I like the arts, although I saw just a few pages. Would anyone give out a zip format? :)

Yeah, I have all the pages except like 8, but i'll go scan those later. JUst MSN me for them.

Shadeslayer

Venusaur is #1
    Years
    That's cool, I read most of it. The problem is you pretty much have to read it backwards......

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    The french website PokemonTrash.com have translate it in french

Back