• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team Manga

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Hiya, I know its been like two years since its release, but I'm wondering where I can find chapters 5 and 6 of the PMD manga cause I have the first 4 chapters, but haven't been able to find those particular chapters.

Could anyone help me with this?

Erm never mind this I didn't read the rules properly >.<

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Luckily you said "Erm never mind this I didn't read the rules properly" or you will get warn by moderators and reputation low... Coming here for just the scans??

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    it doesnt really help but i found all chapters in a post soz dont know whos it was

i found every chapter but sorry dunno who posted em

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2012
    Luckily you said "Erm never mind this I didn't read the rules properly" or you will get warn by moderators and reputation low... Coming here for just the scans??

Yeah I was kinda doing several things at once, and no I did not come here for just the scans, thats just originally the way I found this site, and after a quick look, I found this place a good forum to come to.

So I found this place for the scans and decided to stay here for the forum.

Years
  • Erm, this isn't allowed..

I remember this manga was published in Nintendo Power. I loved it. Maybe I can dig through my garage and find the old Nintendo Powers and scan them..

Back