• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Grand expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ult.Strike.

'Life is tough, get a helmet!'
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Grand expedition

Summary:

In an alternate realm, creatures called Pokemon roam. They work and play together just as the Pokemon in another familiar world. Everything is in perfect harmony.

However, the world is plagued with natural disasters that threaten the Pokemon. However, bold warriors form together into groups and help Pokemon all across the world.

These groups are known as Expedition Teams. They dedicate their lives to assist others. Their lives consist of danger and excitement; a life many young Pokemon aspire to be when they grow up.

But Expedition Teams do more that help the weak; they also hunt for great treasure!
    Countless treasures hidden across the realm, teams crave for pride and the valuables they hunt for.

And a young Pokemon wants to join the hunt.

In a city known as Storming Square, you are a basic-stage Pokemon trying to find an Expedition team that will let you join them, when you see a small Totodile trying to recruit members but hasn't had much luck. You pity him, wondering if you should volunteer for his team. It's up to you. If you join, you will embark on an amazing journey that takes you towards the edges of the universe.

~~

Rules:

• Basic PC rules
    • You must be active! If you're going to stop posting, PM me.
    • Posts MUST be at least 5 lines long
    • Slight cursing is allowed. (Don't over do it!)
    • Try to correctly spell everything in your posts.
    • Use correct grammar
    • No playing as legendaries
    • No controlling others
    Sign-up sheet
    Name: (Any name you want)
    Species: (Any basic stage Pokemon you want, besides legendaries)
    HP: (20/20-10/10)
    Level: (1-5)
    Moves: (Your Pokemon's beginning moveset)
    Exp: (0/15)
    Items: (Nothing, but you may have a basic food item)
    Poke: (200-500 poke)
    Personality: (A detailed personality of your character)
    RP ex: (At least one paragraph of your RP style; you may show a past RP post)

Here is mine for example:

Name: Timor
    Species: Totodile
    HP: 20/20
    Level: 5
    Moves: Scratch, Leer
    Exp: 0/15
    Items: Treasure map, Apple x3, Oran berry x1.
    Poke: 1000 poke
    Personality: Slightly timid, kind of laid back. Tries to avoid fighting if he can, bravery comes in and out. Creative and a quick thinker.
    RP ex: Timor ran outside and stared at the open sea. The wind blew gently through his hair. 'It's going to be a great day…' He thought.

Battle ex:

This explains how we will battle.

A battle started!

Team: V.S. Enemies:
    Hero1 lvl:1 HP: 20/20 Evil1: lvl:1 HP: 10
    Hero2 lvl:1 HP: 20/20 Evil2: lvl:1 HP: 10
    Hero3 lvl:1 HP: 20/ 20 Evil3: lvl:1 HP: 10

Hero1 used super fist!
    Evil1 took 3 damage!

Hero2 used super kick!
    Evil2 took 4 damage!

Hero3 used super combo!
    Evil3 took 9 damage!

(Something like that)

Notes: When signing up, there can't be more than one of the same species accepted.
    (For example, there can't be more than two people signed up as Chimchar)

Also, when this Rp starts, be sure to check out the PMD: Grand Expediton Journal/Diary Thread.(Details in thread)

Members
    Humantorches: Timor
    The Silent Pidgeot: Blitz
    Raibutai: Pika
    Salamar: Bargo

Eletj: Riolu

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ok. I'm In.

Sign-up
    Name: Blitz
    Species: Vulpix
    Moves: Ember,Tackle
    Items: Dawn Stone,x3 Oran Berry,x2 Apple
    Poke: 500
    Personality: Blitz Has More Of A Brave Personality,And Never Holds Back In Battles. Blitz Is Also Pretty Stubborn And Almost Never Listens to What Others Say.
    RP ex:
    (Its Not From A Pokemon RPG,But Its From Sonic The Hedgehog:The Rise Of Metal Sonic X)

Ruby Could hear Something. She Knew It. Her Ears Twitched With Anticipation. "Another Problem I'm Guessing." Said Ruby. She Ran As Fast As She Could Towards The Noise But Something Stopped Her. No Idea Of What Did It Either. "What The Heck!" Said Ruby. She Knew She Was Close Too. There Was A Light Coming From Where The Noice Came From. "Thats It,Im Tired Of Sitting Here Doing Nothing." Said Ruby. She Grew An Extra Tail And Flew Over Everything That Stopped Her. She Looked Down To See What The Light Was. There Was Some Metal Thing Attacking Two Hedgehogs... But Who Were They? She Finally Made Out One Of Them. "Its Sonic!" She Said,Not Even Realizing What She Could Get Into If Anybody Heard. She Lowered Herself Down A Little Bit To See What Was Happening. This Definitly Wasnt Good. "C'mon Think Ruby..." She Whispered. "I Can Just Let Them Get Hurt While I Sit Here And Watch... Thats It!" She Said. She Called Over One Of Her Chaos. The Chaos Name Was Watch,Obviously. "Ok Watch,Go And Try To Distract That Robot While I Go Down And Get Those Two,Ok?" Commanded Ruby. Watch Nodded And Flew Around Metal Sonic. Ruby Flew Down And Grabbed The Two By They're Hands. Of Course This Was Awkward,But It Wasnt Too Much For Her. She Has To Get These Two Out Of There. "Watch!" Yelled Ruby. The Chao Flew Up To Ruby And Nodded,Then It Left. She Landed On Top Of A Building And Introduced Herself. "Hi. My Names Ruby. And I Think I Know Who You Are. Sonic,Right?" Said Ruby As She Looked At Sonic,Paying No Attention To The Green Hedgehog Next To Him.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Name: Pika

Species: Pikachu

Moves: Thundershock, Thunderwave

Items: Oran Berry x3, Reviver Seed, Violent Seed

Poke: 500 Poke

Personality: Pika is very reserved, never does anything without thinking it over first, and tries not to put his friends in danger. (Be warned, this can go against him as well) However, he has a certain fondness of candy and generally anything sweet. He is very patient; however, if you do make him mad, you're done for. Otherwise, he's just your average Pikachu.

RP Sample: Pika grunted as he tripped over something. "Ugh..." Feeling around, his paw hit something... slimy. "Wh-what's this?" Pika screamed in horror as the dark figure reared up to strike.

Salamar

(Not Really)Master comic maker
    Years
    Name: Bargo

Species: Bagon

HP: 15/15

Moves: Rage, bite,

Exp: 5/15

Items: a blast seed or two...

Poke: 60 poke

Personality: Bargo is somewhat rash, making decisions almost instantaneously. he doesn't dream of flying, unlike others of his kind. Instead he enjoys burrowing and looking for hidden items. his mother was somewhat concerned but his father insisted he'd be back to trying the trees before long. he loves finding new things. He doesn't like thinking about flying as it makes him giddy.

RP ex: (from Through our eyes: Pkmn adventure) Munchy heard several pokemon creeping around behind him.
    He turned around to see the ralts, a dratini and a cubone sneaking in.
    He thought Now why would they be sneaking in, maybe there's something going on in there.
    Munchy then followed them in. He'd leave those jumpy pokemon behind to attack those people.
    After they arrived in there munchy asked (possibly a bit too loudly) "Why are we sneaking in?"
    Pulling out an apple from his bag he began to eat while he waited for an answer

this looks good hope my sign up is enough

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Whoa, this looks pretty cool, would it be okay if I joined?
    Is is too late? :/

Ult.Strike.

Years
    The Beginning

(Mako64: Sure, but try to get it on soon!)

Okay everyone! Let's get this RP on the road!

Timor had finally made it to the imfamous city known as Storming Square; were he would find members for his Exploration team.

However, he wasn't having much luck...

"Exploration Team! Exploration Team!" The Totodile called into the crowd from his sign-up stand. "Join a team and you'll join an adventure of a lifetime!"

A Machoke and a Primeape walked over to the stand.

"Adventure of a life time huh? That sounds interesting." The Machoke murmured.
    "Yeah, who's the leader that hired you?" The Primape asked Timor.

Timor was a little embarassed that the two fighting Pokemon didn't realize that no Pokemon had hired him.
    But he needed to stand up for his positon.

"Um, I'M the leader." He spoke up. "No one hired me."

The Machoke and Primeape stared at him for a moment.
    Then a laughing snort came from Primeape's mouth.

"Wa... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, hah!" the two burst out laughing.

"Yeah... like WE would join a team like yours!" Primeape smirked.

The two fighting Pokemon walked away, shaking thier heads.

Leaving Timor all alone in the busy square...

Raibutai

Years
    City after city, town after town, Pika had been everywhere, searching for an exploration team. Unfortunately, he couldn't join any either because he was too new, or the team was full.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this kind of work... Maybe I AM too weak.

Anyways, there was one last place to check up on.

Storming Square.

When he entered the area, he spotted an embaressed Toadadile looking at the groud, and two fighting Pokemon laughing and pointing at the water Pokemon.

So Pika traversed the square, to speak with the Toadadile.

"Hey, what happened?..."

Ult.Strike.

Years
    Timor glanced up at the Pikachu.
    "Nothing..." He said quickly, wiping his eyes.
    "Anyway, do you want to join an Exploration Team?" The Pokemon quickly changed the subject.
    "I'm taking in anyone who want's to join."[S-HIGHLIGHT][/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    Timor quietly crossed its fingers.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blitz Looked Around Quickly. It Was A Little Crouded In The Square Today,But Blitz Had To Find A Rescue Team To Join. She Saw A Pikachu And A Totodile Talking. Blitz Walked Over. "Hi,My Name Is Blitz. Do You Know Any Rescue Teams Around Here?" She Asked. The Two Looked Friendly. The Totodile Looked Like It Could Do Some Damage,Too. The Pikachu On The Other Hand,Didnt Affect Blitz's Type Very Much,But It Looked Pretty Tough. Are They A Rescue Team? Thought Blitz As She Waited For An Answer.

Ult.Strike.

Years
    Blitz Looked Around Quickly. It Was A Little Crouded In The Square Today,But Blitz Had To Find A Rescue Team To Join. She Saw A Pikachu And A Totodile Talking. Blitz Walked Over. "Hi,My Name Is Blitz. Do You Know Any Rescue Teams Around Here?" She Asked. The Two Looked Friendly. The Totodile Looked Like It Could Do Some Damage,Too. The Pikachu On The Other Hand,Didnt Affect Blitz's Type Very Much,But It Looked Pretty Tough. Are They A Rescue Team? Thought Blitz As She Waited For An Answer.

Timor was startled for a moment by the Vulpix's sudden walk-in, but when she asked if there were any teams around, he forgot all about it.

"Well yeah," The Totodile began. "There are plenty of teams here looking for recruitment, but if you want, you could join this team here."

Timor couldn't belive his luck.
    TWO potential teammates were standing right in front of him.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Thread warning 1

One paragraph minimum. The Silent Pidgeot, even before comparing it to the acceptable minimum paragraph I could tell that your post was undersized. Humatorches, likewise. Hitting 'enter' a lot does not affect the size of your post so please only paragraph where necessary.

Raibutai

Years
    Pika's ears perked up in surprise at the words "Exploration Team".

Exploration Team? Hm, this is my lucky day! I didn't expect to find a single one.

"Other exploration teams?" Pika was confused. I've been here before, and I haven't found a single team yet!"

Pika looked around. Sure enough, there were several Pokemon walking around, shouting,

"Recruiting for an exploration team!"

Hm, if I joined another team, maybe I'd get more pay and stuff, but I think I'll join this one. I have a feeling that this team will be great.

"But... of course, I'd love to join!"

Ult.Strike.

Years
    Pika's ears perked up in surprise at the words "Exploration Team".

Exploration Team? Hm, this is my lucky day! I didn't expect to find a single one.

"Other exploration teams?" Pika was confused. I've been here before, and I haven't found a single team yet!"

Pika looked around. Sure enough, there were several Pokemon walking around, shouting,

"Recruiting for an exploration team!"

Hm, if I joined another team, maybe I'd get more pay and stuff, but I think I'll join this one. I have a feeling that this team will be great.

"But... of course, I'd love to join!"

Timor's eyes sparkled like Diamonds.
    "Okay!" He said happliy.

He took out a sheet of paper and a lead stick.

"Sign your name." Timor handed the Pikachu the paper a writing tool.

The water-Pokemon turned to the Vulpix.
    "Do you want to join too?" He asked.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blitz Had To Think About This For A Moment,But It Was An Easy Decision. "Sure,Why Not?" She Said. Blitz Signed Her Name Neatly On The Paper. She Looked Around While The Totodile Was Distracted And Went Into The Forest. "I Can Train In Here For Now,Im Sure I Can Help Out If I Learn To Control My Fire Power Better." She Said Quietly Enough So Nobody In The City Heard Her. Of Course It Was Loud There,So Nobody Could Hear Her Anyways. She Placed A Twig Upright On A Rock And Tried Using Ember To Practice Her Aim. It Missed The First Couple Times,But She Finally Started To Hit The Twig After That. "Finally..." She Said. She Was Done Aim,But Now Power Had To Be Practiced. She Placed A Rock Where The Twig Was And Began Charging Up Her Ember,Only To Make A Red Glow Seen From The City. People There Obviously Saw The Glow,But Not Blitz.

Ult.Strike.

Years
    As Timor waited for the Pikachu to sign the sheet, he noticed that the Vulpix that had just came to them vanished. 'Now where did that fox go?' Timor thought.
    But, still being a little excited after recruiting TWO new members, he let it go.
    "We'll catch up later." He said to himself.
    In the meantime, he was deciding what he should do with his team once everything was all into place.
    'Maybe we could check out that training field that just opened up down near the Odd woods.'
    But it's thoughts were enterupted but a loud shriek for help.
    "SOMEONE HELP! THEIF!" The voice cried

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blitz Heard Something And Stopped Charging The Ember. "Shoot..." She Said As She Dashed Out Of The Forest. Blitz Spotted The Team. "Guys,It Came From Over Here!" She Said. She Dashed Towards Where The Scream Came From. "What's Wrong?" Asked Blitz. She Was Usually Asking Questions Before Helping Right Away,So She Had To Have The Answer. Blitz Stood There With Pride Looking At The Other Pokemon,A Fire In Her Eyes. She Was Obviously Ready To Fight Anything In Her Path. The Other Pokemon In The City Watched As Blitz Stood There Waiting For An Answer,Obviously Amazed By How Brave She Was. The Other Pokemon Looked Down In Relief. "C'mon,What Happened?" Blitz Asked Again,Rushing For The Answer.

Ult.Strike.

Years
    Timor and the Pikachu ran after the Vulpix and they ran into a teary-eyed Castform.
    "I-I'm the assistant of an important doctor..." It began.
    "I was delivering artifacts that our working crew had dug up, when a Crocunk came out of nowhere and nabbed the artifacts!"
    "That's terrible!" Timor cried.
    "What should I do... the Professor will be angry that I lost important reasearch items..." The Pokemon whimpered. Timor turned tohis teammates.
    "Come on team," Timor said. "Let's get those items back!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back