• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
Years
  • Okay, it kinda seems like some people aren't reading a few previous posts or something, because things are indeed a little mixed up. Okay, so, let me get this straight.

• Kenshin and Oink are already at the guildmaster's base, along with everyone except Litephion, and the Shadowfire/Dragon-blade teams.

• Atauga has been waiting for Flair at the Shadowfire base but was completely invisible to Flair when he returned to his base for a while, lol!

• And now Jose and everyone at his base are about to go searching for Litephion. I suppose Flair will have already rescued Litephion by the time they find them? So then they will all just head back to Jose's base? Maybe they should just stay at the base until Flair comes back with Litephion. IDK o.O

• Charly is still waiting at the Dragon-Blade base, and Flame the Gible is just no-where to be seen. ._. Maybe instead of getting a new member Charly can join someone else's team if there is still no sign of Akatsuki Kisame. Or she could at least go meet up with everyone else and stick with another team just until Flame arrives (maybe he was in trouble somewhere, or got distracted with something).

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years

• • Atauga has been waiting for Flair at the Shadowfire base but was completely invisible to Flair when he returned to his base for a while, lol! [/QUOTE]

actualy I havn't been to my base sense the begining of the RP. Sorry if i hadn't made that clear to everyone.

ChariChu

Years
  • Ohh, okay. I just thought you did because of your last post. *Goes to check it*

You said: While returning to his base to wait for his partner, however, he heard the faintest cry for "HELP!"

I guess you were saying that you were on the way to the base but you didn't actually get there yet. My bad.

*Wears the cone of shame*.

Years
  • Umm, is it still possible for me to join in this RP? :/

Oh well, the RP has started. I guess there's no way I can join without disrupting the story. I'm always late to found out about such events. :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm, now hold on a minute. Akatsuki has two posts on the entire forum, and hasn't been online since the 15th. I say we give him one more day before declaring him out of the RP for inactivity, and then open his slot to Diamond, assuming he can make a good SU. Anyone else agree? If he comes back, he can demote gible to a recruit in someone else's team.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Hmm, now hold on a minute. Akatsuki has two posts on the entire forum, and hasn't been online since the 15th. I say we give him one more day before declaring him out of the RP for inactivity, and then open his slot to Diamond, assuming he can make a good SU. Anyone else agree? If he comes back, he can demote gible to a recruit in someone else's team.
    two things
    1. not a bad idea vamaar, but its all up to the owner of the roleplay, michael.
    2. Chari, don't blame yourself, i probably should be the one to where the cone of shame. SHHHAAAAAAMMMMEEEE!

ChariChu

Years
  • It's all up to Michael but I'm pretty sure you should be able to join, and with your own character. I think he mentioned that new members would be found during a rescue mission or something storywise, and then decide to join a team. But yeah, I'm not entirely sure.

I agree we should wait a little longer for Akatsuki.

Years
  • It's all up to Michael but I'm pretty sure you should be able to join, and with your own character. I think he mentioned that new members would be found during a rescue mission or something storywise, and then decide to join a team. But yeah, I'm not entirely sure.

I agree we should wait a little longer for Akatsuki.

Oh I see, so I still can join regardless of whether that Akatsuki dude is here or not! That's kinda cool idea for adding new people-missions. I'll have to be rescued by somebody! XD Just like in Red and Blue Rescue Team, Magnemite was recruited after doing a quest and Smeargle.

So....are your still continuing the RP or just waiting for Akatsuki? I've been reading a few pages just now, and the story seems interesting and nice. It'll be a honour to get a chance to participate in this RP. :) I'm also requesting to do other RPs, such as mzmingle's, which I'm still waiting.....waiting waiting wait-.....-ing

Last edited:
    Years
  • We're continuing, I suspect after we hit a certain point we'll *have* to assume that Akatsuki isn't coming back, and fill in that gap. Not sure how, maybe throwing his partner on a different team...

Oh, and LOLno @ the idea of having to be a magikarp. The only rule is that you cannot be a pokemon that is in it's final form, unless it's a single stage pokemon like Tropius or Lapras. Y'know, I always assumed Lapras would get a baby form, but no, I'm wrong. Ah well.

And yeah, ultimately it's Michael's call. He seems pretty easy-going though...

Years
  • We're continuing, I suspect after we hit a certain point we'll *have* to assume that Akatsuki isn't coming back, and fill in that gap. Not sure how, maybe throwing his partner on a different team...

Oh, and LOLno @ the idea of having to be a magikarp. The only rule is that you cannot be a pokemon that is in it's final form, unless it's a single stage pokemon like Tropius or Lapras. Y'know, I always assumed Lapras would get a baby form, but no, I'm wrong. Ah well.

And yeah, ultimately it's Michael's call. He seems pretty easy-going though...

Oh I see. I saw his profile that he has only 2 posts in PC, which is very suspicious and queer. Btw I've seen y'all writing this in the RP, what does OOC mean?

Years
  • Out of Character. Basically an OOC thread is for the participants to talk without clogging up the main thread.

Years
  • Ok thanks for filling me in.
    Um, can someone tell me the list of Pokemon used so far in the RP so I know what Pokemon I can and cannot be. Thanks.

And can someone suggest some Pokemon for me to be. I want my Pokemon's character to be mysterious and keeps to itself but is open and warming to friends(just like me, whatever, this isn't about me but my character -.-).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Um, just wondering, but has anyone actually tried to contact Akatsuki? and here's a list for you Diamond.

Team Honour: Kenshin/Futachimaru (MichaelDj54) Oink/Spoink (King!)
    Team Edge: Kenta/Komatana (~Wind~) Lani/Buneary (Candy Christina)
    Team Titanium: Koori/Prinplup (Dragonqueen0210) Tint/Natu (Vamaar)
    Team Astral: Walt/Ralts (BlueGallade) Clair/Choroneko (ComiTurtle)
    Team Moonlit Warriors: Lithephion/Pichu (DarkPokeball) Tria/Tropius (Charichu)
    Team Shadowfire: Flair/Charmander (BlazeSaga) Ataugu/Shikijika (Dragonite419)
    Team Dragon-Blade: (Flame/Gible (Akatsuki Kisame))? Charly/Riolu (mzmingle)

A Pokemon you could be...hmm, how about a Zangoose? or an Aianto?

ChariChu

Years
  • Yes, I just sent Akatsuki a personal message. I don't know if anyone else has.

It's totally your choice, Diamond. But I just thought of Shuppet or Sandshrew for some reason. ^.^

Years
  • SU Sheet
    Name: Aquart
    Species: Squirtle
    Appearance:Like an average Squirtle with a slightly longer tail and harder shell.
    Member of: Team ????
    Moves: Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Protect.
    Personality: Modest. He supports his teammates very much and is sometimes adorable. He's serious when the times arises and always helps those in need. He works best in a group and hates being left alone, but that doesn't means he loves attention, in fact he dislikes too much of it. He's very tolerant and usually patient, he can accept sarcastic remarks and irritating comments but he won't take insults of his family and friends.
    History: His father was a famous explorer who was the leader of Team Hydro. Having high expectations form his family and friends due to his father's status, he never lets his guard down and always tries to meet others' expectations and not let them down. He used to be bullied when he was smaller and younger by the neighbourhood bullies. They used to taunt and insult him with things like "So what if you're father's a famous explorer, he should be ashamed that his son is such a wimp." and "What are you gonna do now? No one's here to save you, not even your father cos he's out on a rescue mission. Your father maybe a rescuer but he certainly can't rescue his son.*mocking laughter*" The same bullies also bullied the other smaller and weaker friends, most of them were his friends too. Then, one day, unable to take anymore of it, he became enraged and stood up against the bullies who were bullying his friend and fought them off. He chased them out of the village and all the Pokemon that were bullied looked up to him and that's when he decided to be a rescuer so that no more Pokemon would be picked on and bullied by others.
    Strengths: Supportive of his team, helpful and considerate.
    Weakness: Pressure of responsibilites and people expecting him to do well in everything.
    Aspirations: "One day, I'll be like my father, a famous well-respected leader of a premium rescue team."

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • I'd say shinx, also it doesn't have to be a pet name, It's thier actual name, like Shint or my characters name, Kenta.
    EDIT: Oh, sign-up already. needs a bit of work, especially on history, and a tiny bit on personality.
    No double post though. Delete your sign up and edit it into your first post.

Back