• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

Years
  • Yeah, I think if it's okay with Michael, I'm going to put Tint down for Team Titanium, and have him travel with Koori. Fun times should ensue. Still, assuming anugrah makes it in, that would mean we need five more members...

Would we be allowed to have more than one character? I've got a few more ideas kicking around in my head that could be interesting foils for their leaders, particularly for Kenshin or Kenta...

Oh, and anugrah, can I make a polite suggest about your profile? Aside from the fact there already is someone from the same family of pokemon in the RP, your character seems too... perfect. His moveset already seems like it has no where to go, he's had three horrific events happen to him and is still somehow cheerful and trusting? He has no negatives at all, no downsides. The weakness to water doesn't count, it'd be like playing a psychic type and saying his weakness is dark-type. I dunno, he just seems unbelievable to me...

Years
  • Can I join?
    Name
    :
    Charly
    Species: Riolu
    Appearance: Normal Riolu, but has a tiny C marked under her ear.
    Member of: Team Dragon-Blade
    Moves: Draco Meteor (somehow) Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere and Mach Punch
    Personality: Is Basically a fighting/dragon type and is playful. Charly loves looking strong, but cute at the same time. Very friendly..... sometimes O.o
    History: When she was 6 (is now 9) she got taken off by some Primeape and Houndoor. Charly got saved by a Lucario when she was 7. Not a long time ago, she got a scar in her other ear from a Houndooom. This is why she hates Primeape, Mankey, Houndoor and Houndoom and always has a soft spot for a Lucario.
    Strengths: Good Fists and Feet. She usually attracts the opponent (not using the move) then punches or kicks it in the cheek or leg.
    Weakness: she can't swim well or resist earthquakes even though she is quite strong.
    Aspirations: To put a smile on everyone's face, even in a tricky situation.

Last edited:

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Tint would probably be a bit shunned on Team Edge at first, due to lack of Futa sword,
    but he would probably eventually be accepted.
    Because Kenta gave him a sword.
    Ok, just kidding, but i think Natu is able to learn psycho cut?
    Ooh! just thought of a reason Tint would be accepted into a team.
    Jose forces the leader to accept him.
    I also thought of another idea if tint should become a member of Team Edge.
    I wont go into that here though.

Years
  • Hmm, I must have mis-typed, I meant I had other ideas for characters that would fit on their respective teams, although I will admit that the character I imagined on your team wouldn't have a sword either. And yeah, I kind of imagine that Tint was just thrown on whomever didn't already have a teammate, or as a device to protect the team leader...

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Yeah, what's the starting number, anyways? How many until we start??
    I agree with you on that, when are we gonna start. However, when we do i'm sure it'll be interesting with our personalities.
    (lol almost everyone either has a dark personality or is quick to anger i'm sure they'll just love flair. lol!)

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Name: Clair

Species: Choroneko

Appearance: Clair has blue eyes instead of green eyes like most of her kind have, and she has a slightly longer tail then others.

Member of: Team Astral

Moves: Foul Play, Attract, Toxic, Shadow Ball

Personality: Clair is very mischievous she likes pulling pranks on people. She does things in strange methods normally getting her noticed even though she loathes attention. She has great knowledge of the wild and the pokemon that inhabit it.

History: Clair grew up in the wild where she grew up mostly by herself. She learned of a special Ralts named Walt and went looking for him.
    She found him and was given advice by him that her life would be better if she made a couple friends. She took this advice and considered Walt a friend. When he left to create a rescue team Clair followed him and joined his team.

Strengths: She is very flexible in her fighting style and in general. She can change a strategy on a dime and is good at pulling off the wall stunts to achieve victory.

Weakness: Very untrusting, she is a slight kleptomaniac, and she has very little connection toward the other guild members other than Walt.

Aspirations: Protecting Walt and getting rich.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Not to be nerdy, but I've got a very un-professional looking banner for Moonlit Warriors:

Lol, I put Cresselia because Lithephion always liked tales of Cresselia, (not in the app. srry.) and because she represents the moon. When he was on his own, in between when the village rejected him and when he arrived at Helmtown, he comforted himself by thinking of Cresselia at night. He still does sing that 'Cresselia' lullaby before he sleeps...as members will notice. ;)

Years
  • thanks vamaar actually i was thinking also about it
    well i am making slight changes and i should tell you why he is trusting because of his moral values he was taught to be like this.actually the behavior of Blaze is actually of me

Hi Vamaar and micheal i want to ask if i am in

Last edited:

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Name: Lani
    Species: Buneary
    Appearance: Pretty much the same as regular Buneary, although she wears a brown bow on both of her ears.
    Member of: Team Edge
    Moves: Dizzy Punch, Mirror Coat, Ice Punch, Cheer Up

Personality
    : Being a Buneary, Lani is often mistaken for being the Pokemon version of a "call girl" although she is pretty much the exact opposite.
    She is very calm, cool, and collected, but has a tendency to be really clumsy. One of her quirks is that she trips over her ears on occasion, which
    hinders her during missions at times. Other than this, she is really mature and enjoys rigorously training herself for whenever the next mission arises.

History
    : Lani was raised by her mother, who is also in a Rescue Team, although she lives in another town. Lani decided to join a Rescue Team
    to follow in her mother's footsteps.

Strengths
    : Lani is very agile; she can climb and run at incredible speeds.
    Weaknesses: Despite her speed, she has a tendency to trip over her incredibly long ears.
    Aspiration: "Mother... I will work hard to protect my village, just as you have..."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Charly, Clair and Lani (Though with Lani, she's gonna have to be a Buneary, she'll have a chance to evolve later on) are all accepted. Anu, there's just,...something about it, that's keeping me from it. It's like Vamaar said, with his type of history he woudln't ex actly be sweet and Kind, his attacks are a bit...well, extremely powered I guess what I'm trying to say, especially with that move set, his weaknesses are generic, his strengths are...well, the point is he just seems a little overpowered.

Years
  • So then....
    are we starting? i think we should :)
    also, have we got the main thread? or only the OCC thread?
    btw, if were allowed to advertise, then PLEASE come to my pokemon adventure roleplay
    ive got 3 people (including me) and i want to start with about 5-10 people

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Hmm...well, I'd like the other teamsto have at least one other member before I start the actual RP, just so we can get some...what's the term...either way. If we can't get someone for the other teams by Sunday, I'll make the thread.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Name: Atauga

Nickname: Bambi

Species: Shikigika

Appearance: Shadow Shikijika. Like this:
    Shadowkijika.png

Member of: Shadowfire

Moves: Wild Bolt, Shadow Ball, Return, Enery Ball

Personality: Because Atauga is a Shadow Pokemon, is always showered with apologies and angry attacks. But really, she doesn't care. She is power-hungry, and will do anything for Cipher. She prefers to work alone. Also, she is rarely distracted.

History: Atauga was born in Route 7 of Isshu. Unfortunately, Phobos was lurking in that area at the time, and Atauga was turned into a Shadow Pokemon when she was only three months old. Ever since then, she had remained loyal to Phobos. Until the day Phobos was defeated. That day, Atauga was purified. Then, Atauga played with her friends. Until one day, when there was a new Shadow Master. Cipher was that person. He managed to make Atauga a Shadow Pokemon again, and she has remained loyal to Cipher ever since. Cipher has also taught her powerful moves so she can help him even more in taking over the world. Because of that, Atauga has become one of Cipher's best secret agents. She has decided to join a rescue team because Cipher wants her to gather inside information so he can take over the Guild.

Strengths: Because she is a shadow Pokemon, lots of others feel sorry for her and help her. Also, Atauga is focused, and is rarely distracted. She also has a earpiece hidden in her left ear so she can communicate with Cipher.

Weakness: Atauga's biggest weakness is that her heart is devoted to Cipher, making her ignore some Pokemon in need to help Cipher. Some Pokemon attack her out of the blue for being a shadow Pokemon. Also, Atauga prefers to work alone.

Aspirations: "I will gather lots of information for you, Cipher. So you can corrupt all of the guild..."

Back