• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
Years
  • Yup, and I've been waiting for darkpokeball...

It seems there are still some people missing/ not posting for really long periods of time. I'm glad that there are at least a few people who consistently update. o.O

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • I hope you can excuse my absensance. I have been studying and taking exams at my school lately. But i'm back, i'll get right to posting, and to prove it here's the dancing smiley!
    <(^.^<)

<(^.^)>

(>^.^)>

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • It's ok, as long as you tell me what the orb is!!!!!!!
    I'm also guessing half the rp'ers will have to get new team-mates :/

Years
  • Ok ok just the clear things.
    1. I named the woods or forest or whatever Aquart and Charly came out of Shadow Forest. So technically there can't be a Shadow Woods or whatsoever. You can make another name if you want.

2. Where's everyone? Even my partner's gone. Oh bother. And what do we do after completing a mission??

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • You could say Shadow woods is a smaller part of Shadow Forest.
    Or you could call it something else. Maybe shroomish woods?

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • Ok ok just the clear things.
    1. I named the woods or forest or whatever Aquart and Charly came out of Shadow Forest. So technically there can't be a Shadow Woods or whatsoever. You can make another name if you want.

2. Where's everyone? Even my partner's gone. Oh bother. And what do we do after completing a mission??

Whoops! sorry I had forgotten, I'll change that right now!
    And remember we all have our own lives off the computer, so be patient!

Years
  • Whoops! sorry I had forgotten, I'll change that right now!
    And remember we all have our own lives off the computer, so be patient!
    I wasn't impatient nor angry at anyone. It's ok, I was just clarifying things. And for the other thing, my partner has been seen at other RPs but not at this one, so I wonder why she's somewhat neglecting our team. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Okay everyone, after that quick, unscheduled hiatus, I am back, with plot, development, characters, action and everyone one could ask for, and ready to make this adventure freaking AWESOME!

If you lot are still here of course. :)

Years
  • Okay everyone, after that quick, unscheduled hiatus, I am back, with plot, development, characters, action and everyone one could ask for, and ready to make this adventure freaking AWESOME!

If you lot are still here of course. :)

current number would be...3. My partner isn't here, so I can't post and more than half the guild has gone missing.

Years
  • current number would be...3. My partner isn't here, so I can't post and more than half the guild has gone missing.
    Me and my partner mzmingle is here. The reason why oyu don't see her is because she's waiting for more things to happen. I think SamuraiMaster is around, I saw him online yesterday. ChariChu is also around. You, dragonqueen, are here too. The people i can think of that aren't active at the moment are Wind, the person who controls Lani the Buneary(I forgot who she was) and King and Vamaar.

Back