• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
Years
  • Arrrgh. I might not be posting as often from now on, as in Australia the school year just started, and it's my last year so I'm not going to have a lot of time. I will definitely try to post on the weekends, though.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • sorry i've been gone so long. It's just In my country (America) We had a large sport event over the weekend and my family was having a large party and i needed to help set it up. But i'm back now :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Name: Gen
    Species: Pichu
    Appearance: It got a black mark in his belly.
    Member of: Not a member of a team.
    Moves: Thunderbolt.
    Quick Attack
    Thunder Wave
    Personality: It is Amicable but frightned.
    History: Gen is a son of a female Pikachu called Mona and a male Raichu called Jor.
    A group of zubat's attacked they'r house, his dad got killed and his mom and him runned away to a small town.After 1 year the Pichu wanted to join a explorer team.
    Strengths: Is very effective against water pokemon.
    Weakness: It isnt effective against rock and grass pokemon.
    Aspirations: Become a pokemon explorer

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Hm, shame, perhaps this is was destined to fail: Too many people disappearing causes the whole thing to fall under it.

Ah well, I thank everyone who did sign up! But don't worry, I'm making another, MUCH easier to follow plot. So no worries folks, even if this one fails, I'll bring another one up later!

Thanks again everyone. :D

Back