• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
Years
  • OOC:hmmm.... i think that might blow your cover wouldn't it dragonite? Also, i think those are great ideas. the one about her betraying flair supports your character, and the one with her befreinding flair for real might have some good effects to the plot later.

"Well, an Oran Berry might help"
    "An oran berry, guess that might help, i don't think any of us would run into a battle, but it might come in handy." He checked his poke, he only had enough for two. One for each of them.

"Two oran berries please" Flair said to the grumpig handing him(OOC:her?) the money. The grumpig eyed the money carefully. Probably worried that it was going to blow up in his face or something.

"It's not going to blow up in your face, I promise. I've already pranked Koori today and I've got a mission to complete." Flair said trying to reassure the clerk, but as far as he could tell, it didn't work. The clerk cautiously took the poke from the table and handed Flair the two Oran Berries. Flair thanked the clerk and quickly put the oran berries in the toolbox.

After that they headed towards Fugientes lucem. Acourding to legend these woods wern't ment to be found and are haunted by the spirits that died there. Flair checked his wonder map to make sure they were going the right way.

"Let's see here, according to this job post, we should look for the mushroom in the deepest part of the woods, and don't worry about it if it gets dark, my tail will keep it light enough for us to see." Flair said making sure his new partner was okay, but he was worried about something else. This place had been reported to have many people seirously injured from falling branches not to mention it was close to where reports of the savage pokemon were. He gulped hoping Atauga didn't here it, he himself was scared. He had to show courage though, he needed to show Atauga that he was a brave leader! Kind of think of it, he hadn't heard from Atauga in a while. He looked back to check on her, she was still following right behind him. Though he really couldn't tell, it was dark and his tail really only put up enough light for him to see in front of his face. He moved it to his wonder map to see better, but before he could her heard somthing pop above him. He figured it was nothing and went back to what he was doing. Then he heard a loud crack and turned to see a large falling tree branch headed straight for Atauga!

"Atauga watch out!" He yelled pushing her out of the way.

OOC: Hope this wasn't too controling, I figured sense Atauga had just been following Flair so far she would have done the same here, but if it is i'll delete it and come up with something else. EDIT: Changed the name, it means Fleeing light in english (it's latin).Is it better?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Koori surveyed the mountainside, looking for anything that seemed amiss. However, nothing was out of the ordinary and it was as boring and creepily quiet as usual. The mountain loomed over them, a dark shape against the sky. The was a splatter or white across the peak, 'Snow.' she thought. There weren't any Pokemon in sight, lush forest curving round to the side. Behind her, the path stretched and curved out of sight. Tint was also looking around curiously. She supposed it was his first time here. The majority of Helmtown's residents never leave the town, after all.

"Do we split up or stick together?"

She clicked her beak. Both of those options were dangerous. If they split up, it would increase the area in which to search, but if one of them came across a stronger enemy, there might be a problem. If they continued together, they might be too late once they found the target. She mulled it over. The strongest Pokemon in these parts were the Larvitar and Aron. On rare occasions, Pupitar, Lairon and sometimes Skarmory would travel down from higher up the mountain. Mostly, they only ate iron and metal scraps, but it was good to be cautious, as some of those Pokemon may be feral. She made up her mind.

"We'll stay together. The terrain here is rocks, as you can see, and the Pokemon around here camouflage well. As you go higher up, the mountainside is impossible to traverse, not to mention a boss has his den up there. I'm sure the bulbasaur wouldn't have managed to wander there. The only other way to the peak is though the mystery dungeon inside the mountain. However, the dungeon has restricted access so she couldn't have gone that far."

A rock suddenly shifted, and several geodudes popped up, before floating away. She turned her head to watch them, before turning back to Tint.

"We will walk around the base. Most of the surrounding area is forest, with two paths. One leads up the mountain, across the summit and away to the south. The other follows the base of the mountain, before coming back to the main path. It was assumed that it was used for something a long time ago, but nowadays, only Pokemon who want to train take that path. Today though, we'll be going that way."

Koori stepped a few paces to the left, searching for the familiar signs of a path often traveled. It wasn't particularly hard to find. The rocks were cleverly crushed, leading the way around the mountain.

"Come. We need to find the target by twilight."

Years
  • Aquart and Charly arrived at Grumpig's shop. He was relieved to see them and asked, "How did it go? Have you gotten my supplies back?" Aquart nodded a yes and Charly handed over the supplies to Grumpig. "For your reward, you can choose either a Berry or an Orb? Which is to your picking?" Now came the decision-making. Since Charly was the leader, he let her do the thinking. He was hoping maybe a Rainy Orb or a Wacan or Rindo berry. But the decision would be made by Charly.

Years
  • "hmm......maybe an orb? or a berry..." she thought a moment
    "you did do the mission the....best, you choose!"

Years
  • "What? Me? I choose the reward? Hmm, the Rainy Orb wasn't necessary, since the weather changes madly nowadays. If he took a Wacan or Rindo berry, Charly might not be able to use any of them since she's not weak to Electric or Grass. He decided to get a Payapa berry his leader and not take any for himself. The Grumpig looked puzzled and asked, "Why aren't you taking any berry for yourself? Your leader allowed you to." Aquart replied, "Well, it would be selfish just to take for myself and she's the leader. Since she's a Fighting type, she's not immune to Psychic, so I chose a Payapa berry." The Grumpig took in his explanation and then said, "Why don't you take another one for yourself? Let's just say, it's a gift." "Really! Thanks a lot Mr Grumpig!" Aquart smiled from ear to ear as he picked the Wacan berry and they bade farewell to Grumpig. They walked from the town square back to Jose's guild.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Kenta arrived at the river watermill, where Slowbro lived.
    He was looking for shelders among the rocks.
    'Hey, Mr.Slowbro, we came for the mission'
    'Oh, thank Arceus! Please, come quickly.'
    They went inside.
    'Pokemon have been dissapearing around town, strange noises have been heard, and strange things seen. Pokemon can't sleep, one apperently saw a nail banging through the air, disappearing as it went. That particular pokemon has been suffering in short bursts of pain since, and has fainted multiple times.'
    'What do you think it is?'
    'We're not sure, but I found something the other day. A small staircase to an underground dungeon.
    It seems to be roomed, with metal portcullis doors and black steel walls.' Slowbro shuddered. 'It was like a torture chamber...'
    'Can you show us this dungeon?'
    'Yes, follow me.'

They arrived about fifteen minutes later, slowbro jumped on a rock, and a staircase appeared.
    'Are you going to prepare first?'
    'No, we've enough supplies already.'
    They stepped down into the dungeon.

In the deepest part of the dungeon, a brooding pokemon awoke.
    It smelled others.
    Impossible. No-one knew about this ancient torture chamber.
    But he knew it was true. Someone had found it's hiding place.
    It would have to alert the others.

Kenta kept walking through the passageways, he had encountered few pokemon so far.
    It made him wonder, because he felt as if there were other pokemon here.
    As he was looking for the door to the next room, he realized that someone was behind him.
    He turned round to find a shuppet, which fired a shadow ball.
    Kenta was hit onto the wall. He got up and sprung himself off the wall which he had just been thrown against.
    Shuppet was hit with a faint attack.
    'Stop!'
    Kenta was suprised. Feral pokemon didn't usually speak.
    'Don't attack.' It said 'Let me show you where the door is...'
    Kenta followed it along.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in a while.
    BIC: Tria has been off for a while now. Finally, we have stopped in the middle of the woods. A small Zigzagzoon comes up.
    "Hello? I'm lost! Can you direct me to the REscue Teams to help me find my father? He's somewhere else in the woods..."
    Tria looks at me, as if wanting me to assign her the mission. Chances are that injured Chansey has spread the word about my crime. What if I've become a fugitive? I can't help anyone without them realizing who I am later and ratting me out. Then again, maybe I can redeem myself. Then again, won't the mission have to be on some sort of bulletin thingy? I look towards Tria and mouth the words:
    'What should we do?'

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • Tria and Litephion were walking through the woods after the incident at the infirmary. She had no idea what forest she was in, as her navigational skills weren't quite up to par. It didn't really matter if they got lost, however, as Tria could easily fly them high above the forest and find their way back. But all Litephion seemed to want for the time being was to get as far away from Helmtown as possible. Tria still didn't understand what had happened in his hospital room, to the lifeless Ursarings on the floor, and to the Chansey covered in brutal gashes. She felt inclined to ask, but she could clearly see Litephion was distressed, so she decided against talking about it at all.

They were very deep in the woods when a tiny Zigzagoon appeared through the trees. It was clearly upset; its eyes were wide in fear and its ears and tail hung low. It expressed an immense amount of relief upon seeing the Tropius and the Pichu, and ran over to them before it spoke.

"Hello? I'm lost! Can you direct me to the Rescue Teams to help me find my father? He's somewhere else in the woods..."

"Oh dear," Tria said, as she lowered her head to the Zigzagoon's level. "You poor thing! You must be traumatised."

She looked to her side to see Litephion staring back at her with fear in his eyes. He maintained eye contact and then mouthed the words: "What should we do?"

Tria frowned. What in the world did he mean by that? Weren't they going to help the lost Zigzagoon?

Tria looked back at the Zigzagoon. "Don't worry, we'll help you find your daddy. Here, have a few berries. They don't heal or anything, but they're delicious."

She then unfurled one of her front wings, flicked it back and thrusted it forward sharply to set off a razor leaf. It spiraled through the air before slicing off a few of the berries growing under Tria's head. She was hopeless with her razor leaf when it came to long range targets, but had at least become skilled at removing the fruit beneath her chin. The berries plopped onto the ground, and the Zigzagoon immediately stuck its head into them. It must have been starving. As it ate, Tria took Litephion aside just out of earshot.

"What's wrong, Litephion?"

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I look back at the Zigzagzoon, then at Tria.
    "Tria, something awful has happened....the corruption..." I start, but I don't know how to say it. I was never really good with words.
    "Tria, well....Er, sorry, let me try again. Tria...I...whoops. I meant to say...oh Tria, I don't know how to say it...." I stutter out after a while of trying. Finally, I hear something.
    -Swoosh-
    Turning around, I nearly scream. A knife. It flies past my head. The Zigzagzoon child does scream, as tons of Chanseys pour out. Drifblims were there too. They must've clutched onto the Drifblims and followed us!! Finally, I find some words.
    "Tria, we have to go! NOW!"
    The zigzagzoon is crying. I could just imagine what the Chanseys are going to spread:
    'The evil murderer then took a child hostage!!'

The Zigzagzoon has nowhere to run, and I can't let another pokemon go off thinking I'm some sort of monster!

"Follow me! NOW!!" I yell at the Zigzagzoon. Without another word, I climb onto Tria's back. She must be puzzled or something, but I whisper into her ear: 'Fly us away!'

"So the murderer has an accomplice? No matter, she'll die too!" yell the Chanseys. I become more urgent to escape every second...

Years
  • OOC: Don't let this die yet! Where's Michael? What do we do once our mission is done?

Aquart and Charly arrived at the guild. They walked until they were at Jose's chamber. Aquart knocked on the massive ornate doors and waited for an answer. But he received none. He tried again, this time louder. He must be deep in meditation until he doesn't know what's going on around him.Aquart then fired off a series of knocks that were quite loud, hopefully the Alakazam could hear them. Then, they heard a soft low rumble. The ground vibrated around them. Aquart heard a moving noise and turned to see the gargantuan doors slowly opening. He jumped back just in time to prevent himself from being whacked by the moving heavy doors. "Hello?" Aquart cautiously spoke.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    "Ah," The aged voice of Jose echoed through the cavernous, otherwise empty guild as the Alakazam floated down from his pedestal, landing with a grunt as his aged and somewhat tired legs nearly gave out. Gesturing, his cane flew from the side to his hand (Why he didn't just keep the cane in hiss lap was anyones guess), and walked over to them, stopping halfway in the room. "You lot are back. I can assume the mission went swimmingly then?"

Years
  • OOC: Yay! You're here! Swimmingly? O.o

Aquart stood slightly more upright and spoke respectfully, " Yes sir. We have succesfully completed Grumpig's request for help." Swimmingly? Is that a new Pokemon lingo he didn't catch up on? Aquart wondered what would happen now, would Jose use some magical powers to create some badge or what kind, or would there be a formal ceremony of awarding rank points. He had heard of point-rewarding as just a small simple occasion when the client or the guildmaster accepts and praises the rescuers for their great job.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • heading to helmtown was a disaster. being attacked along the way nearly being knocked out and now very tired. Angel sighed as he continued walking to helmtown when his instincts started acting up. he smelled something good. He dashed for hunger since he ran out of food supplys days ago. Once reaching near the smell angel saw a sign. he read it, "welcome to helmtown" angel finally glad he made remembered how hungry he was. He headed down till he saw a shop. Once there he bought apples oran berries and reviver seeds. He ate 2 of the apples then went to buid a bed to stay somewere for the night.

(OOC: changed my name once i found out flame was taken.)

Years
  • I'm dropping out of this. Sadly, this was one, or the only, of the best PMD RPs I've ever seen and participated in. Sorry guys and gals, but this isn't working out for me. I just don't do dead RPs. :(

Years
  • I'm dropping out of this. Sadly, this was one, or the only, of the best PMD RPs I've ever seen and participated in. Sorry guys and gals, but this isn't working out for me. I just don't do dead RPs. :(
    HEY WHAT ABOUT MINE?! jk lol
    Yea, i think i'll drop out too...Dead...sorry...This is awesome but...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Dropping out. I'm sorry to say it, but it's dead.
    I may come back if it miraculously revives.
    It's a pity all the RPs with actual plots die.

Back