• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Help

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    I am so mad! For all a ya who play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, I just got knocked out in Fiery Field on 29F! Of course! Well, here's my SOS Password, for any of ya who wanna help:

TP?6X 1RXJ83?? JJH?(FEMALE SIGN) 2F??? ?FFKX?-? 8?9J5 ??S?0 78+XQT?? 7NRMN

iF IT'S WRONG, COMMENT. I NEED HELP!!!

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    I am so mad! For all a ya who play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue, I just got knocked out in Fiery Field on 29F! Of course! Well, here's my SOS Password, for any of ya who wanna help:

its easy to get to floor 29 if you have good pokemon.nexttime go there with water ground or rock types . and bring huge apples and reviver seeds and you should be able to beat it easyily.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    its easy to get to floor 29 if you have good pokemon.nexttime go there with water ground or rock types . and bring huge apples and reviver seeds and you should be able to beat it easyily.

PLEASE HELP!

I HAD 3 REVIVER SEEDS, 2 HUGE APPLES, LEVEL 31 LATIOS, LEVEL 37 PIKACHU, LEVEL 38 SWAMPERT! PLEASE HELP!

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    PLEASE HELP!

I HAD 3 REVIVER SEEDS, 2 HUGE APPLES, LEVEL 31 LATIOS, LEVEL 37 PIKACHU, LEVEL 38 SWAMPERT! PLEASE HELP!

im sorry but i cant help you . we could live on different halfs of the world and this game doesnt have wi-fi. next time bring more aples and reviver seeds and bring water and ground and rock types and just to tell you theres a boos if you didnt know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    im sorry but i cant help you . we could live on different halfs of the world and this game doesnt have wi-fi. next time bring more aples and reviver seeds and bring water and ground and rock types and just to tell you theres a boos if you didnt know.

It has a password system. I'm not sure if it's WiFi or what, but it works, and you can rescue people.

I'd help but I can't now. With Swampert Entei should be no problem. I'd just try again at it; that way you'll gain extra levels, which you'll need for the next three dungeons.

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Isn't there already an MD Help board instead of making new threads and 'Spamming' practically you should go ask there, there are many people that are able and willing to help

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    another question!!! can our pokemon learn new moves in pokemon mystery dungeon?

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    another question!!! can our pokemon learn new moves in pokemon mystery dungeon?

One word yes there is. There is Vacuum Cut, A move which hit's everywhere on the room. Straight 35 Damage. There is one other too. Can't remember it though.

Years

Rescue Team Wave i just saved you and the password is

TP?5X 1P?J83?9 KJH?(f)
    2FT?Q ?F0KX?-N 8?9J5
    ?PS?078+XQT6?7NRMN (f)= Female sign

The item could it be a sitrus Berry or other Stat Raisers like protein, Calcuim

Thankz

kba

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    what are you saying man i cant undrestand you

wait im starting to undrestanding you now

Last edited:
    Back