• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Into The Xros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Storyline: A hero is born.... A warrior is banished... A leader found dead... A falling kingdom... Darkness rising...... Were does all the hatred go when it's gone, replaced by happiness? It goes into the Xros. All hate. all fear. All dread. All broken dreams. They all go into the Xros. What does to the Xros do with it? It makes itself grow, and grow, Trying to break the wall separating the wall between our world and the Xros. Then finally, It shattered... The sun went black, A feeling of dread was felt by all, Only for a second... Then everything seemed normal... Until... And that's for you to find out in... Pokemon: Into The Xros!

There are 3 starting storylines... (Which I haven't got the time to start them yet, and I will.) The hero, The warrior, And the king. And I'm not weird, I'm not gonna make me the automatic hero. I'm gonna choose some. After those 4 pages of each storyline, (Or more) I will make a meetup, where all the other characters meet the hero, And they then become heros. After that, a storyline goes on, And they meet the warrior.... And the storyline Continues.

Hero
    Page 1: Not Released

King

Warrior

To Join:
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Bio: (Not Required but preferred)
    Anything Extra:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this is suppose to be in the fan fiction section or roleplay OR a sprite comic. But if this was a sprite comic, please tell me and have atleast an issue or two ready to post. I have a feeling this is a roleplay though, so please check out the Roleplay corner and don't forget to read the rules.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back