• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Survivors of Tyurma Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Toby sighed. Ever since Darkly took control, brawling hadn't been the same.... People had been dieing....... The had become digusting.... He walked to the old training area. He Entered..

"Blazer? Is that you?"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    " This isn't over yet" Darkly said as he yet again appeared in front of blazer. but this time, he had groudon with him. " so, now you can fight groudon! you forgot that I am the dragon type, which can withstand lava! you and that rebellious toby are going down! groudon! use eruption! Gwahahahaha!!!!"

boss battle for toby and blazer:
    Darkly and Groudon

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Darkly......You have some nerve showing your face after what you did to me. *glances at long thing scar on his arm*...You always were a pathetic brawler....You could never beat me, so you cheated....I'm going to take you down...*slips on blue fingerless gloves* This is something I picked up in my travels"

He bellowed as he raised his palms. A massive beam of water erupted from his Palms and flew at Groudon . He bellowed, and released the blast. It wasn't strong enough to faint, but it left Groudon in a daze.

"And your next, Darkly" He discarded the gloves. "Dam 1 use pieces of...Blazer do you think you can think Groudon?" He asked smirking as he cracked his knuckles.

OOC: Boss battle accepted for me vs Darkly.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    " Uhhh,No,But Here's A Power I Like To Call Fox Fire! " Yelled Blazer As Her Whole Body Started To Cover In Layers Of Fire,Protecting Her Against ANY Attack That They Would Make. " Ok,Explain Why You're Here Or I'll Go All Out On You! " Blazer Growled. Her Eyes Started To Glow A Fiery Green While The Tips Of Her Tails Turned Colors. Just When Blazer Didn't Hear A Response,She Used A Combination Of All Her Attacks On Him,Causing Him To Faint For Until The Next Two Hours. Blazer Then Turned Her Head Towards Groudon And She Aimed Her Attacks,But Didn't Use Them Yet.

OOC: Same Here,Actually,Darkly Is Down,Groudon Is Mad,And I'm Even Madder.

Oh,And,Toby Should Run,Here's What I Look Like Only With Green Eyes:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Survivors of Tyurma Falls

Only I'm Not In That Wierd Pose,I'm In Rage,And My Whole Body Is On Fire.

Oh,And I Can't Control Myself,So Run Before I Attack You.

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: actually, he shot the water at groudon, not me. and I am a dragon, so water, lava, and fire do not hurt me very much, so that attack would have been like using ember on a steelix

"so, toby... you think you are tough... well let's see how tough you are now!" he teleported him and toby to a strange dimension where everything is black. "gwhahahahahaha!!! welcome to the dark dimension, here everything will be different, this brawl, I will use the powers of giratina that I gave myself 3 years ago. including this special attack that I have created... DARK DESTINY!!!" Darkly said, as a huge ball of shadow covered him. in a few seconds, the ball went away and standing beside Darkly were: Dark blazer(a black blazer copy) and Dark toby (same as before, but a toby copy)
    "Gwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!"

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Trika stared at the Hitmonlee at the other side of the long field. He shuddered with annticipation as he had not had a proper fight in a long time. Then he thought of his childhood. Maybe he shouldn't battle. He has been ignoring his purpose in life and maybe he should get back to it. He didn't see the outcome in battling the Hitmonlee and he swore not to interfeer and only battle if provoked.

"Flisica. Help please." Said Trika as he closed his eyes. Within a second he was gone and at his camp.
    "I was watching on Psycam." Exclaimed Flisica,"I have never really seen you battle before. And I must say, of what I saw, you were amazing."
    "Why thankyou." Replied Trika smartly,"Any news then?"
    "Yes, acctually." Replied Flisica. A wide grin grew on Trika face as he sat down infront of the many computer screens. "Our scanners detect a rift in time and space has been opened. Some sort of portal to a parallel universe. I really think we should check it out."
    "We?" Replied Trika Puzzled,"What do you meen we. You can't leave here remember."
    "Ah, but I have perfected water veil. I can go anywhere now." Said Flisica happily.
    "Oh, okay then. Activate scanners." The computer screen showed a map of Eretika and were the rift was. He walked over to his desk and opened up a draw. He then pulled out a strange gun. It was black with a green ball shape on the end.
    "Oooh," Began Flisica,"Whats that then?"
    "It's a gadget i've been working on for quite a while now. I haven't tested it yet 'cause it is quite dangerous but what it bassically does is rip a hole in the fabric of time. We should go to the place where he acctivated the rift and use this there." Explained Trika. Flisicas eyes began to glow and once more they had both teleported.

They were now in Valasto. The ground began to rumble and rocks began to fall from the roof of the cave. "It must be from the rift." Said Flisica,"Quickly. Activate the Dimension Ray." As Flisica said those words, Trika pulled the trigger and a whole appeared out of nowhere. It stood in the middle of the air.
    "Here goes." Said Trika nervously. He hesitated to go in the hole so he waited untill Flisica went through. They came out at a place which was completly dark. Trika scanned the area and then he saw the evil Darkly. He pulled out his beam gun and put it on Psybeam mode. He pointed it towards Darkly. "For all the pain that you've caused everyone... We're going to stop it."

OOC: I like the I idea of another universe Missingno :D Very creative

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: thanks
    "not you again... how many times to I have to tell you that I hate you? whatever... that psybeam can't hurt me, I'm the Dark type. but I am waiting for toby to attack, so I'll send glitchy to kill you. GLITCHY!!!" Darkly said "yes, mr. boss guy" Glitchy said as he appeared. "go kill that grass type that owned you earlier" "sure" Glitchy said as he walked toward trika

boss battle(again...)
    glitchy the porygon z

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Trika shot millions of leaves into the air. He then used phsycic and they began to swirl round and round. They span at a great speed and then flung themselves towards Glitchy.

Meanwhile, Flisica used whirlpool and then phsycic to make it spin at an incredible speed. It also went towards Glitchy.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "aw, cheese" glitchy said as he went flying out of the dimension

OOC: that's really all I have to say

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: that does not really hurt him, considering that he is dragon type. oh, and Toby is supposed to fight Darkly

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "TAKE THIS!!! CLOSE COMBAT!!" He cried as he rushed at Darkly. The attack missed and he flew behind Darkly. "Hehehe..Now he a move I just invented! Its called Get the Bad,Weak Flygon Into a Headlock!!" He Bellowed as he landed on Darkly's back, Move his arm around the flygon's neck.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    " and here's one I like to call shadow force" he said as he teleported out of the headlock "Dark blazer, dark toby, get him!!!!" Darkly commanded them "Gwahahahahaahaha!!! this is the brawl to end them all! We will destructify you, and use groudon to destroy valasto! prepare to die,wimp!!"

OOC: here is all the names so far that Darkly has been called:
    idiotic flygon(ayumi)
    bad, weak flygon(toby)
    mr. boss guy(glitchy)
    boss(salamence)

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "You think you can beat me with imposters...I guess you are pitiful as they say" he said as he quickly rushed at the copies. The copies dissolved as he hit them "I mean, come on, thats doesn't even look like me". He pushed his fists together and Bellowed "Double team!". 7 exact copies appeared surrounding Darkly. "Now that looks like me, you sadistic little moron. Now Strike them, boys!" The clones rushed at Darkly, Speeding through the dimensions.

OOC: Am I doing ok for my first RP?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "And you think that copies can hurt me? heh, well you don't know anything! SHADOW FORCE!!" he said as he teleported behind toby and shot a shadow beam at him "Gwahahahahaha!!!"

Sizan

The Grammar Natzee Lucario
    Years
    Mind if I join? :3

Name: Sizan
    Species: Lucario

Hometown: Halo
    Color: Blue and Black?
    Class: Assassins
    Current Organization: Erukita Alliance
    Moves: Hyper beam
    Bone Rush
    Metal Claw
    Aura Sphere
    Extreme Speed
    Sword Dance
    Close Combat
    Good or Evil: Anti-Hero
    History: Sizan has been breed to fight. If there something he likes, that'd be war. And he enjoys flirting with the girls. But Sizan has a great hatred towards psychic pokemon and rock pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back