• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Survivors of Tyurma Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizan

The Grammar Natzee Lucario
    Years
    OOC:YAY! THank you!!! x3 MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BIC: A dark and strange figure came walking up. It was a lucario wearing a red arm band. If you know your history for the past 2 years, you knew who it was. It was Sizan. He stopped in his tracks and smirked. "My ears hear a battle..." he said in a soft dark voice.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blazer Calmed Down Later After Darkly Teleported With Toby. " Note To Self... Dont Use Your Special Form... " Sighed Blazer As She Looked At The Burning Arena. (" Better Get Back To Lightning's Den Before He Gets Too Worried. ") Thought Blazer As She Walked Out The Opening.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    The beam hit Toby dead in this back, and there as a large crack. "Thanks for that, my back been sore for ages." He said , laughing. Suddenly, a cocoon of bright light flowed around him."Alright its about time!" Toby bellowed. The light faded, but nothing was there. "Behind you" said a Machoke, as it slammed it fist into Darkly's back.

OOC: new history to go with evolution.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly flew forward " why you little... I'll destructify you! when Dark Destiny is used in this dimension, It is an instant ko! prepare to be defeated. DARK DESTINY!!!" he used the move and fired a ball of pure darkness at toby

Sizan

Years
    Sizan sat down and watched the battle with a smirk on his face. He enjoyed seeing others get hurt. Especially if one of them dies. "Guess these pups have alittle something in them..." He said to himself as he continued to smirk.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "hey, who are you calling a pup ?" Darkly said "yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you, dog boy"

Sizan

Years
    "Heh heh heh, I like you pup." Sizan smirked. "But yes, I called you pup, what're gonna do about?" He asked with a grin.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    " I would normally destroy you. but I like you too, you are very... cruel... would you like to join team dark sky?"

Sizan

Years
    Sizan put his hands behind his back and smirked. "Well, I think I'll join. But first, what does the team have to offer to a war legend?" He asked.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    " well... we have a state of the art training area, free items, and for experienced pokemon, we have a special room that features, jacuzzis room service, and unlimited rare candies. what do you think about that?"

Sizan

Years
    "Hmmm...." Sizan began to think. "I don't need rare candies, I've reached my limit.....But a training area, eh? You pups could use a trainer like me..." Sizan leaned against the wall and smirked. "I'm in."

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "good, do you think that you could whip my fat salamence into shape?"

Sizan

Years
    Sizan snickered and said "Sure, next time you see him. He'll be skin and bones. Then I'll put some muscles in that tooth pick."

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "Hey, have you ladies forgotten about me?" said Toby, stopping the blast using his hands. "I supose you thought you One Hit KO could stop me, right? Well, lucky for you, I've got to be somewhere." He said. Then Toby jumped forward, and disappeared.

A bright light flashed from the Volcano. Toby was exusated from his fight and de-evolved. "I should go where he can't get me" He said as he jumped into the lava.

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Trika and Flisica looked at Darkly and Sizan. "You're a disgrace, Both of you." Said Flisica in disgust. Suddenly, Trika collapsed. A dark shadow began to cover him until he was not visible. "W-Whats happening?" Stuttered Flisica. The shadow began to dissapear and Trika was visible once more. Trika began to stand up. He kept his face down as if to stop recegnition. "I've seen this before." Began Flisica,"We've got to go, now."

Trika was now fully standng on his feet. He was still looking towards the ground. He begannt mutter strange words an sentences. Flisica could make out "Time, Space and all matter, Dark and Light, will soon be in control of him." Trika looked up. His eyes were glowing red. He pointed at Darkly. "You," He began,"You defy recognition. You are not to exist. You, are impossible."

OOC: Elejit you're doing great XD

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "oh, you can't stop me! sizan! we're going to the base! SHADOW FORCE!!!" he yelled, as he teleported sizan and himself to the Team Dark Sky base.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    A Machop covered in molten lava emerged from the Volcano. He wiped off the lava and shouted "I'M BACK!!!! Now, to plan a plan."He said as he walked down the Volcano.

Sizan

Years
    "I'm a disgrace? HA! Don't make me laugh!" Sizan barked "My people are superior to yours!" Sizan would have continued yelling. But he was just teleported.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "there, we are away from those wimps. welcome to the training area of the base, how do you like it?" Darkly asked as he showed sizan the trainig area. It was a state of the art arena, that had, exercise equipment, battle strategy testers, lights, and practice robots

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back