• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Clash of Fire and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: nope. Darkly stole them to keep them away from you people. and he can easily get out. he can just use his shadow force attack to get out (remember, he has giratina's powers)

"HA! you idiots forgot that I can warp. I'm just going to war out of this place and personally destroy temporal tower! you dorks thought you could trap me! well... SHADOW FORCE!!!!!" he yelled as he warped from the caves.

OOC: I think Darkly is the main villian of this rp. I'm usually the villian

Years
    Blazer spits fire at darkly and flies into the water caves.

"HAH!" laughed Blazer, "Flygon are forbiddentoenterthe water caver, I am allowed because part ofthe water caves is studied by my teacher and I, and my teacher is an empoleon."

"Hmm" thought Blazer, "Thats it I know where Arceus is." Blazer flies to Magma.

"Magma" said Blazer, "I know how we can get Arceus to help us without getting Dialga and Palkia."

"Somewhere in this world is a mountain that can only be accessed by legendary pokemon unless the pokemon going there is a messenger" said Blazer, "But we need to ask Drill Beak for help if we canpersuade him to help so what do you think about my plan?." Blazer sits and waits for a response.

"Oh excuse me a moment" said Blazer. Blazer flies up in front of Darkly and punches Darkly in the face.

"AND THAT IS FOR BEING SO EVIL!" yelled Blazer, "AND STOP SPYING ON US!"

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly punches him back "AND THAT IS FOR TRYING TO STOP ME!!" Darkly yelled "but I heard your conversation, and it's too bad, that I have stolen the azure flute, the only way you can reach arcues. and as we speak, my minion, primal dialga, is coming to destroy you bunch of wimps. so, prepare to be pwned soon." Darkly said as he vanished to his secret hq. ust then, a black and red dialga walked up to them "SO! YOU ARE THE ONES THAT I MUST DESTROY! I MUST PROTECT TIME! IT MUST KEEP FLOWING! AND YOU ARE TRYING TO SUMMON ARCEUS! HE WILL TEMPORARILY STOP TIME! SO I MUST PREVENT YOU FROM SEEING HIM! I AM PRIMAL DIALGA! AND I SAY THAT IT IS TIME TO BE DESTROYED!" Primal Dialga roared "PREPARE TO DIE!"

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar finds an way and uses his mainly light power on darkly."Yeah what he said!"said scar.Then scar flys down to the water cave."I can come in becuse my brother is an water type and I can summon an water type!"said scar.Then primal palkai comes."My worst enemy.They did not destroy it darkly that little flygon Did!"said primal palkai.Then primal palkaia made a fight between primal palkia and primal dialga.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: umm... Darkly is already at temporal tower

Years
    Blazer laughs because Darkly the evil flygon is an idiot.

"I wonder what I could do now? hmmmmmmm" wondered Blazer. Blazer drags Magma, Scar, and Pippy into the water caves in wich primal dialga cannot enter.

"That flygon is an idiot" said Blazer, "The real azure flute was destroyed a long time ago, long before this war, it was destroyed in order to prevent Arceus from becoming evil due to anevil being getting their crummy handson it.

"My ancestor was one of the guards who had to destroy it" said Blazer, "Drill beak's ancestor was there as well, my ancestor got the fire caves so I technically am the owner of thefire caveswhile Drill Beak's ancestor got the water caves so the water caves belong to him but i am allowed to enter thewater caves due to being one of his students."

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    ooc:I know but primal palkia already knew about that and he was fighting primal dialga
    "He is destroyed darkrai and know going to speard the world into darkness!"said primal palkia.Scar flys out and sees the battle.Scar uses over heat."Sorry but this is going to hurt alot!"said scar.scar flys back to the water cave."I have no ansecter I never had an birthday when I was a gaurd.But until then I had to retire and I had an birth day!"said scar.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Can i join or the "sign-up time" has already ended?
    Name: Alex
    Family: Squirtle´s family
    Species: pichu

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkly was angry. his minions had failed to blow up temporal tower, and now they were sitting and playing super mothim bros. "If you want something done right,Get Darkly to do it!" he said as he threw a bomb into temporal tower "heh, let's see them find dialga now!"

Lordscar

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Scar uses his over heat one more time and they both become dialga and palkia again.Then they return to there homes,but one more thing dialga uses his powers on darkly.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: scar, you don't make any sense. Dialga is working for Darkly...

Years
    Blazer roars a roar so loud that it even shakes the fabric of time and space.

"CELEBI LEND ME YOUR POWER!" roared Blazer, "LET US GO BACK IN TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS WAR DOES NOT HAPPEN!" Blazer continues to roar until celebi appears.

"I am sorry but I can not help you" said Celebi.

'Why?" asked Blazer.

"Because you could find a way to endthe war" replied Celebi.

"OK" answered Blazer. Blazer flies backand forth between the two caves so that he can assign guards in the caves.

OOC: Blazer'sfriend and mentor will appear in my next post.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "so... he wants to stop this war. well too bad! Dialga! take the time gears and hide them. the world should be paralyzed soon, all I need you to do is make sure those losers don't find them. Rayquaza! you go and beat them up. so, do you all understand what to do?" he asked "yes..." they replied
    "Good!" Darkly said "now get to work!"

Years
    Blazer hears a pokemon approaching and he snarls.

"Blazer is that you?" asked the mysterious pokemon.

"Drill Beak?" asked Blazer.

"Yes" replied the pokemon. As soon as he replies Drill Beak steps out from the shadows.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    Kai flew around the island, looking for Pokémon to help him stop this vile war that had gotten so out of hand.

He noticed a group of Charmanders which were looking for water Pokémon to fight, he flew down with imposing wings and said: "Stop this war or i'll make you stop it!"

The Charmanders looked up in fear, however one of them jumped out of the crowd and said: "You think you can take all of us? Even if you are Lugia."

Kai flew into the air, flapping his wings aggressively then shot a beam of pure ice out of his mouth. The beam rammed into the group of Charmanders, freezing them instantly and causing a large commotion in the area.

Other fire Pokémon spotted huge clump of ice that had Charmanders frozen within, before they even got a glance of Kai he had taken flight back into the sky looking for ways to stop this war.

He had heard of a Flygon like no other; its wings were black as midnight itself, it was stronger than any normal Flygon and it wanted to rule the world. Kai thought this Flygon might be troublesome and that he might have to find this Flygon before it can cause anymore trouble.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    OOC: I think Darkly is the main villian of this rp. I'm usually the villian

OOC: Somehow I come to wonder, am I the hero?
    Anyway...

Pippy was ready for the long journey ahead. He had a Pecha Scarf around his neck and his berries and elixers were packed. It was the newest phase of the plan. The Dark army was out and there was only one Pokemon who was joyus enough, pure enough to survive a Dark attack. That Pokemon was Jirachi. Pippy quickly began his desent of Joyous Cave. When he entered the last chamber, he was exhusted. Jirachi rose from it's pearch. "Hello adventurer..." said Jirachi in a dreamy voice.
    "Hello." replied Pippy.
    "Why are you here?" asked Jirachi.
    "The dark army has been unleashed and if legend serves me right, only you can stop them!"
    "Yes... The day has come... I shall help. But first, what is your wish?"
    "I want to end this war! I want peace umong Pokemon!"
    "Then here!" cried Jirachi. There was a shimmer, a blast of light, and Pippy's body began to take change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back