• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Something was happening...Flare could feel it in his gut. He looked around as he dodged one of the Toxicroak's Poison Kabs and noticed that Spirit wasn't there. He landed on the ground softly and looekd up at the Toxicroak.

"You're trying to help the Ninetales...aren't you?" Flare asked.

"Yes. But you're trying to kill her!" the Toxicroak yelled. He then jabbed Flare's stomach, sending him flying in to a tree.

"No...I thought you were trying to kill her...I think... she was right. She tried telling me she was my mother, but I denied it. And, if she is my mother, I'm very angry then. She abandoned me...my own mother." Flare said realizing who Spirit was.

The Toxicroak looked at Sapphire and the two fled towards where Spirit had gone, or atleast where they thought she had gone. Flare somehow knew where she was, although he couldn't explain it. He started running in the opposite direction of where the other two had gone.

He soon came to a huge base, and Flare knew his mother was in there. Suddenly a voice boomed "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, FOX?" Flare gritted his teeth and dashed inside the base. Suddenly two things grabbed his front paws and held him to them.

"LEt me go!" Flare yelled. He looked at the things and saw that they were two Poliwrath. Flare managed to wriggle out of their grasp and quickly dashed up the stairs. When he reached the top he saw his mother on the ground next to the wall, soaking wet and a Blastoise standing in front of her, with his cannons pointed straight at her.

Then, Flare knew what was going to happen. The Blastoise shot a huge gush of rushing water at Spirit, and Flare jumped straight in front of it. He knew he was most likely going to die, and for his traitor of a mother, but his body just seemed to move. Suddenly, he was hit and was sent flying straight through the wall.

As he was hit, he had his back pointing to the Blastoise and his mother was staring straight at Flare. Then, Flare landed in a rushing river and was sent flowing with the stream. HE flowed away, as he heard his mother calling "Flare! Don't worry I'll find you! Please be ok."

Flare was so confused. He wanted to love his mother, but how could he. She was going to die for some reason, and leave him alone in this world again. She had also abandoned him, and he was forced to live on his own for his entire life. Then it struck him, who was his father?

END
This is getting fun!! And yes, I plan on having Spirit and Flare look for eachother while their seperated on different parts of the world far away from eachother:D

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
" What do you want from me Azerbu!? " Vandar shouted.
" OH YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT YOU RUN AWAY HEH HEH YOU JOINED ME LAST TIME TO SAVE YOUR PARENTS BUT YOU DECIDED TO RUN AWAY LEAVING YOUR MAMMY AND DADDY TO THERE DEMISE HEH HEH ".
( Vandar stood up ) " you were forcing me to kill fire pokemon " Vandar shouted " you made me a murderer but then i witnessed the greatest horror of my life " " A Ninetails being slaughtered and for what? i'll tell you for what for fame ha fame.....only a monster would wipe out the Ninetails species for that and i wasent going to let you make me monster parents or no parents ".......

Azerbu was quite shocked by what Vandar said " HUMPH WELL YOU'VE CERTAINLY GROWN UP SINCE I LAST SORE YOU VANDAR BUT DID YOU EVER WONDER WHAT I DID TO YOUR PARENTS HEH HEH I DIDN'T KILL THEM IF THATS WHAT YOUR THINKING ".
" WHAT " Vandar barked.
" OH NO VANDAR I DIDN'T KILL THEM INSTEAD I KEPT THEM LOCKED UP IN MY LAIR HEH HEH AND IF YOU DONT JOIN ME I'LL KILL THEM BOTH! ".

Vandar laughed " do you really think that trick will work on me again Azerbu? like you said ive grown up i know your tricks ".
" HEH HEH THAT WAS JUST A TEST HEH HEH IM NOT GOING TO RISK YOU RUNNING AWAY AGAIN HEH HEH! ".

Azerbu began to glow " WITH MY PSYCHIC POWERS I WILL PUT YOU UNDER A PERMANENT CONTROL!!! "

Suddenly a circle of purple energy surrounded Vandar " THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE! ".
FLASH........and all went quiet.......

" RISE VANDAR ".....
Vandar rosed up like Azerbu orded and surprisingly there wasent a single mark on him but.....
When Vandar showed his face it reveled that his right eye had been colored completely red Vandar was under Azerbu's control " HEH HEH NOW IT BEGINS " Azerbu cackled.
" VANDAR I WANT YOU FIND THE LAST NINETAILS AND I WANT YOU TO ELIMINATE IT ALONG WITH ANY ALLIES IT HAS AND REMEMBER TO USE YOUR VINE TOMB ATTACK ".....
Without saying a word Vandar ( under Azerbu's control ) went off to search for the last Ninetails his new mission was to kill it.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
"NO!!!!" Spirit shouted. Spirit slammed her head against a tree. "Flare..." Spirit whispered. She collapsed on the ground and licked her aching paw. "Dont worrk Flare... I'll find you..." She said. Spirit looked at the sun enviously. She was absorbing power from the sun. Her eyes turned an Amber color and she ran down the edge of the river. She wasnt able to catch up to Flare. She stopped and stared worryingly into the distance. Torrent, a Vaporeon, lived at the end of the river, but Spirit held a secret about themselves. Flare didnt even know, so Spirit knew...

She had to find Flare before Torrent did. She ran down the river faster, still knowing she wouldnt be able to catch up.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare opened his eyes and looked around the place. He had floated unconciously down the river and was now mysteriously sitting in a dark cave with a dimly lit fire. Sitting at the enterance was an oddly colored Vaporeon. He was a light purple, deep pink vaporeon.

"Umm escuse me, but where am I?" Flare asked nervously, he had a feeling this Vaporeon was up to no good.

The Vaporeon looked at him and smirked evilly. "Hello Flare. You are in my cave, your father's cave, and will soon be leaving."

"Umm. I don't even know you. And I'm sure my mother wouldn't marry a water type Pokemon when she is a Nine-"

"Don't ever talk about your failure of a mother! I hate her!"

"uh...ok, erm, dad." Flare was getting even more nervous. He had a feeling this Vaporeon wanted to kill him, and in fact he did. The Vaporeon dashed at Flare in blinding speed and knocked Flare in to the cave wall.

Flare fell to the floor and quickly got up and ran for the exit. His father ran after him and chased him for a long time.

---

A few hours later and Flare couldn't run anymore. His father was out of sight and Flare knew he was no longer safe. He kept walking and soon came to the edge of a cliff, with many flowers on the edge. He stood at the edge and gazed in to the night time stars and then flopped down on the groun, causing many flowers to burst in to the air and flow with the air current.

"Mom...what do I do? I'm so confused. My father wants to kill me. I've lost you. I'm alone again...and I always will be. It's like the universe doesn't want me to be happy." Flare pleaded to what he thought was himself.

"No Flare. You are never alone. As long as you believe that I am your mother, I will always be with you." He heard.

"How are you able to talk to me mom?" Flare asked.

"We are from the same blood line and clan. If we are related, we can here what the other says as long as we are talking to them in general." His mother explained.

Flare felt like crying. He as on the other side of the planet, and he could still talk to his mother. He wished she were with him right now.

END

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Takai saw the Ninetails run away and , with his team searched for her , hoping to protect her. After which he eventaully saw her by TurtleShell pond, entering a large base. The team countinued to follow her into the base until being hit by a giant Surf attack from a Feraligatr . Scatter and Plague both got hit and attempted to fight the large Water Pokemon while Takai heard a booming sound "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, FOX!". Takai then, frightened but strong leaped through the sliver door and saw the last Ninetails knocked out cold, and a Blastoise laughing and screaming with glee " FINALLY THE LAST ONE IS DEAD AND I KILLED IT". " No...... this can't be happening" Takai thought looking at the Ninetails. Takai then yelled in a angered voice " HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! " to the Blastoise and started using a fury of Night Slashes on the Blastoise with a rage of a Tauros.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
"Flare, if your father gets near, dont be afraid. Im always with you Flare. You see, I didnt abandon you. I saved you. Your father was chasing us, so I threw you into our den. I ran away and your father was lost. He then found me when i noticed you were gone, and we were seperated." Spirit explained. "Im going to find you Flare. Try to stay away from youre father until I get there." Spirit said, running faster and faster down the river. She stayed silent for now. If she was going to find Flare, she had to go alone. A few Butterfree flew out of the bushes when Spirit ran by. Spirit watched ahead. She couldnt wait to knock some sense into Torrent.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
"ok mom." Flare said standing up. He heard his father coming closer with his strong sense of hearing and he had to move. "I'll talk to you in a little mom. Dad is coming closer and I have to move now...I'll hopefully see you soon."

Then, Flare dashed away towards where he knew he would be safe. He was going to Fiery Field...to meet someone he had met when he was only 6 and loved. It was Entei's daughter. Her name was Flame, and she was beautiful. He knew he would get approval from her father to live with them for a while until his mother found him.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
OOC:

Pikalover10... *sigh* Not again... that's character control. N.OG. DID NOT SAY THAT HER CHARACTER DID ALL THAT, DARN IT!

Sorry, I have a short temper... but I'm serious. You're really annoying us.
I don't have anything to post right now. Just set things right while I cool down...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
OOC: Pumpkinziggy: I really didn't goddmod...I just said she left the area...not anything like she lost a battle and what not so I don't see anything wrong with it...

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
Years
OOC:
OOC: Pumpkinziggy: I really didn't goddmod...I just said she left the area...not anything like she lost a battle and what not so I don't see anything wrong with it...

There IS something wrong with it. You specifically controlled Aiku by causing him to attack, yell and flee the group.

IC: Aiku turned. He didn't notice anything new, for he hadn't noticed Spirit was with the group in the first place.

"Is there something wrong?" he inquired Sapphire. "Why is everyone acting all weird all of the sudden?" He didn't know where everyone went either, but he didn't bother asking that question since it wouldn't produce very useful results. Something told him another thing was very wrong... but he had no clue what it could be. And chances were he didn't want to know.

"I'll travel with you and assist you on protecting the last Ninetales," he said, bowing and trying to look as gentlemanly as possible; some Pokemon such as him were known for naturally vicious natures and the tendency to be dangerous. He wanted to erase that stereotype if he could. He had two goals: Get people to not run away from every Toxicroak they saw, and make sure the last Ninetales wasn't obliterated.

The Instant Classic

Years
Vandar ( still under Azerbu's control ) began to hear voices.
He identified one of them as a Toxicroak.
Vandar could barely make out what it was saying but then.....
"I'll travel with you and assist you on protecting the last Ninetales," the Toxicroak went.
That made Vandar jump out of is hiding place.
He then realized that there were other pokemon with the Toxicroak but he wasn't intimidated he points to the Toxicroak and shouts " YOU KNOW WHERE THE NINETAILS IS? TELL ME NOW!!! " Vandar commands waiting for the Toxicroak's response.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare quietly yanwed. He was sitting in a bush while watching his jerk of a father look for him. He was being perfectly stilll inside a bush, which was a very ad idea. He knew if he even just repositioned his tail his father would hear him.

His father sighed and then walked back towards his den. Once Flare was sure he was gone he turned around in the bush and started walking out. Then, he heard footsteps on the ground where his father had been. He gulped and turned his head around and just over the bush he saw a Weavile with scars on his right arm.

Flare took a chance and he walked out of the bush, and in to the opening and he sat down right in front of the Weavile.

"Hi. Are you trying to help or trying to kill the Last Ninetales?" Flare asked.

END
(ShadowThunderLord take it from there:))

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
OOC- I know this sounds childish, but... character control is more annoying than you put it as. You act like it's nothing, but it can severely affect the RP and will anger the members, especially the ones who own the characters who were powerplayed.

IC-

Sapphire nodded to Aiku. "You can come with me. My name is Sapphire. And you are...?"

As soon as she realized the Ninetales was gone, she whirled around. "Spirit, where are you?" But there was no answer. The Umbreon sighed, exasperated. "We can't look for her now. I didn't even see the direction she went in."

She then whirled around at the newcomer. "What the Vulpix said." Her fur was standing on end. "Who are you? Are you in search of the last Ninetales?" She waited patiently for his reply, her amber eyes glowing furiously. The rings were pulsating again, signaling she was about to attack. But usually, no one knew that without doing research, or if they were once with a creature called a "human," which mystified Sapphire. The black fox-like Pokemon glared at the one who had just arrived at the scene, rings still pulsating. Anger was building up in her as she waited.

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
Years
"You told me your name already," said Aiku, with as much politeness as he needed to cover up his slight annoyance. "But that's fine. I might have already introduced myself too, but since we're doing it twice I might as well do so too." He bowed his head a bit. "My name is Aiku, a wanderer who looks to assist the last Ninetales."

He turned his head at the sudden shout, and remained calm. He didn't know [Vandar] from anywhere.... who was this guy.

"I have no idea where he or she is," Aiku replied, "but Sapphire may."

"Spirit, where are you?"

"Who's Spirit?" Aiku asked, dumbfounded. He didn't know what else to say when the Umbreon finished her phrase. Guessing it would be answered later, he turned around again. He decided that Sapphire would take control of this conversation unless she needed help with a bit of persuasion. With a croak he stepped up to her side.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Takai walked out of the Water pokemon base with his team after defeating everything in there and saw the little fox pokemon. He replied " Well for some reason she keeps on running away when me and my team try to help her " . He then bowed and said in gentlemanly style " My name is Takai and these two little guys are Scatter and Plague, we came to theses lands to protect the Last Ninetails" . Scatter and Plague , both seeing what there master was doing and both bowed and said like a noble " Pleased to meet you ". Takai then realized that the fox pokemon was the same one that he saw at the spot when the Ninetails retreated. He then asked in the same gentlemanly voice " Do you want to protect the Last Ninetails ? , if so then would you like to join us in our search for her ? ".

The Instant Classic

Years
" Humph very well then "........
" I am Vandar and yes i am also looking for the last Ninetails but i wish to help it " ( incase you haven't guessed Vandar was lying about that ).
" Well i assume that you lot are out to help the Ninetails to ha ha then i guess the three of us are going to be working together ( for now )".

" Yes Vandar trick them into thinking that you want to help the Ninetails get them to take you to it and then strike HEH HEH "( just so you know Vandar and Azerbu and speak with each other by thought )

" So have you got a plan? " Vandar asks.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC- I know its annoying Pumpkinziggy, but you dont have to go all in on Pikalover for it. Your supposed to tell the RPG Owner about it. Im sure Pikalover wont do it anymore. Just tell me and ill talk to that person about it, ok guys? Im allowing Pikalover to control my character off and on, so dont tell me if he does that. XD

IC-

Spirit kept running. Faster and faster she went, dodging the Butterfree as they flew by. "I hope Flare doesnt get caught by Torrent..." Spirit whispered to herself. "Flare, are you alright?" Spirit asked. She ran faster until her legs hurt. She fell to the ground. "How long is that river?" Spirit asked herself. "I need to keep going..." she told herself bravely. She forced herself up and ran down the river again. She was becoming exausted, but she knew she had to do anything she could to get Flare back.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
"I'm fine, erm...mom." Flare still felt a little uncomfortable calling Spirit his mother. He looked up at the Weavile and nodded.

"Yes....I'm trying to save the Last Ninetales...actualy. I think she is my mother, but I don't know." Flare said. He looked up the river,as if to expect to see his mother coming down the river towards him. "Yes...I would love to join you."

With that, Takai, Flare, and Takai's two teamates, together searched for the Last Ninetales.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spirit heard. Flare was ok. She sighed and ran faster. Suddenly, a pack of hungry Mightyena surrounded her. Spirit growled, and used a flamethrower of a nearby tree. The flame rose high, and the heat of it caused the Mightyena to run away. Spirit then ran faster and faster. Spirit stopped running rinally and blew a small flame into the air. It rose up, marking where she was. If Flare saw it, she was probably getting close. She then placed her tail in the water. It hurt, but she wanted to see how long it was from where she was currently standing. A small flame trail slithered above the water, and came back. "Yes... im close." Spirit said confidently. The small ball of flame moved as she did, following her every step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back