• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mystery dungeon time version problems!

dlaxmaster

Seeker of information
    Years
    So I am helping my sister (who has no pokemon knowledge whatsoever) complete her Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time game. I am having one of several problems. I have reached the point in the game where I have graduated from the guild, and I am a little lost on what to do. Thus I read a walkthrough for the game and it said that I should go to Marowak's dojo to complete the final maze. I then read that outside the Keckleon brothers shop, there should be a Mr. Mime, who will tell you about the great explorer Scizor, who went to blizzard cave and never returned. Doing this unlocks blizzard cave. However in my sisters game Mr. Mime has not appeared. So how do I make him. Secondly, in my sisters game she is represented by turtwig, and her partner is chimchar. However chimchar no longer accompanies her into dungeons. Finally, I am lost on how I am to defeat level 70 enemies while saving my little pp without using my beloved action replay. PLEASE help me!!!!!!

AkaneKuro

GTFO
    Years
    Hmm...If the mr mime isnt there, maybe there was something you forgot to do? I've had explorers of time, but that never happened to me. Once you graduate from the guild, try waiting a few in-game days for mr mime to appear. If THAT doesnt work, then I really dont know. D:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    listen boy, as for the scizor event u have to wait a couple of days or more. just wait.! as for chimchar not following u, go the chimeco assembly and select chimchar. he might be put on standby.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    yeah like in any MD after the main storyline your partn. remains on ChimechoAssembly (EoT EoD ) or in their Friend Areas (RRT BRT ) . Son just talk to Chimecho to unlock the Chimchar's re-following of u ! :)

Also the Scisor Event...
    I reckon I waited afew days 4 Mr.Mime to apper ! Hmmmm....

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Maybe you should do two missions from the boards if you want to see Mr. Mime. I remember reading that from a walkthrough.
    If you did, then I don't know what to do.

Back