• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystic Shadows Version - PreAlpha 0.04

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IcyFirePlayz

Gangster
Years
  • Pokemon Mystic Shadows Version

Version: PreAlpha 0.04

Hack Base: Pokemon Leaf Green - I know ironic :)

Pokemon: Pokemon from Generation I - III

Regions: 3 regions ( Achua, Xuflor, Ebria )

Gyms: 8 gyms ( exclusive to region 1 )

Elite Towers: 8 towers ( exclusive to region 2 ), elite towers are supremely hard gyms!

Colosseums: 8 Colosseums ( exclusive to region 3 ), colosseums are 20x harder than the elite towers!!!!

Evil Teams: There are 4 evil teams; Region 1 - Evil Team Dash, Region 2 - Evil Team Chromity, Region 3 - Evil Team Supiriority

Mega Evil Team: Team Stigma

Rivals: Region 1 - Blue, Region 2 - Yellow, Region 3 - Red

Professors: Region 1 - Prof. Watts, Region 2 - Prof. Drake, Region 3 - Prof. Walker

Obtainable Legendaries: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos /// Saicune, Raiku, Entei /// HO-OH, Lugia /// Regirock, Regice, Registeel ///
    Kyorge, Groudon /// Latios, Latias /// Rayquaza, Calebi, Jirachi /// MewTwo, Mew ///

Mega Legendaries ( in the game ): Mega Saicune, Mega Raiku, Mega Entei, Mega MewTwo - ( catchable )

Story:

Region 1 - The Achua Region

Your story begins here. Waking up in your bedroom, you get dressed and head for the door. Your mom stops you for you to set the clock. You go out feeling fresh and unique. Today is the day you will get your very own Pokemon! Which one will you choose?
    Cyndaquil, Totodile or Chikorita ? They are all tempting! You get your Pokemon and start your journey. Your run thru route 1 whit no problems whats so ever. Beating the few boring trainers on the way you are pumped with energy and power! Samptlon City awaits you. Its nice tidy and has a museum and your first Gym! But wait your get to the door and the Gym leader jumps out, and runs away. You have nothing more to do. The only think that can pop into your mind is to go on! Route 2 is harder...
    On Route 2 there are quite a few trainers with strong pokemon! You see a cave entrance. Just as your about to enter your jumped by a fearless trainer his name is Blue! You duel and then he present himself as your rival and Prof. Watts nephew. He goes on to the cave. You enter the cave and you find the Gym leader there with Blue watching a nest of Salamance the dragon. Blue runs to grab one of the baby born pokemon, but the Gym leader stops him. Prof. Watts runs in the action and with the help of the Gym leader who is battling Salamance he captures one of the 2 baby Bagons. He gives it to you and not to Blue. Blue angrily runs off. The Prof. now gives you the National Pokedex. The gym leader tells you he will be waiting for you in the Samptlon City gym. After beating him you go on thru the cave. After a long time of hard battles you want to refresh so you exit the cave a little house is waiting for you just in front of Sareia City. Before you go inside the house burns down and about 5 Team Dash members pop out. You run after them, they go past Sareia City to the Forest after Sareia. You beat them there than a woman takes you back to Sareia to heal and thanks you for the help. You receive a small gift ( 1 or 2 rare candies and 3 full antidotes ). Beating the gym in Sareia was not an easy task but you completed it with ease.

More of the story will be updated by tomorrow. Stay Tunned

Do not use any of my ideas in any of your hacks....

And btw i decided that each beta that comes out 1 region will be added so 3 betas and then only beta 4 and 5 with bug fixed and additions and then the final version!

Credits:

They all go to me

Ps: I have started working on the maps, i have it done till route 3 which is after Sareia City.... Will be posting pics soon.
    And after i feel satisfied with the maps of Jade Town, Route 1, Samptlon City, Route 2, Sareia City, Route 3, The Forest, Route 3 part 2, and the next city... I will make all the scripts and release alpha 0.1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Could you possibly edit this a bit? Particularly where the details of the idea begins, the paragraph starting with "You are a normal trainer." I doubt it's just me (well I hope it's not just me anyway xD) but the way it's set up makes it difficult to read and follow. If you can split it up that'd be fantastic xD, sorry if this is a bother.

IcyFirePlayz

Gangster
    Years
  • Thanks for quick replies and your help will fix today!
    I already started doing region one!!!! Ima post some picks later
    Much <3

Years
  • Somewhat amusing that you apparently get up in the 'ROM.' Given you would rarely get dressed in such, that might be inadvertent.

Anyway, though, it might be a bit underwhelming that the twist is basically just Star Wars', despite any vague attempts at alteration via Final Fantasy-esque sequences. An Elite 8 could also get to be a bit of a grind unless you have some specific plan regarding that. In addition, having the player go through the first region without much in the way of the evil team, etc., might exacerbate this. The beginning sounds fairly conventional. The action and league segments aren't really spaced out, and the former might come across as intermissions rather than an overall plot. If the action parts are that important, it might be worth having them be in the midst of the regional progression, rather than in the inter mundia.

IcyFirePlayz

Gangster
    Years
  • Thanks bro i will consider upgrading the quality of this story please now i cannot put it all into writting it would be too long
    There are going to be tons of events that will make the game relaxed fun hard but tense
    There will be no need for grinding since its a long game and elite 8 will be an evil plot bassicly an evil team captures your rivals in region 3 and u have to battle 4 off their leaders

I hope this explaind things a bit more

Back