• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mythology RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz gained enough strength to look through Hikari's eyes. She could see K'tol beside them, attacking the Ho-oh with all his might. Hikari raised her hands, cupping a dark, misty substance in her palms. She was about to release it on K'tol, when Liz found a burst of energy, and released it.

Taking control of Hikari's hands, Liz tried to redirect the release of the dark energy somewhere....anywhere else. She saw the black orb heading right for Hikari's face, and she screamed...

Hikari's body weakened, being thrown off Ho-oh, and plummiting towards the ground at beark-neck speed. Liz gained control of her body once more, transforming back to her normal self. She was falling towards the ground fast, feeling the effects of the dark orb released on herself. Her body ached with pain, and she looked down towards the earth she was fast falling to...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol reversed directions and dived for the falling Liz.*

"Just a little bit faster...."

*Liz was almost about crash into the sandy beach. K'tol grabbed her though, saving her from death*

"LIZ! Are you alright?! Say something...please....!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had followed but stayed out of sight. "Hikari," I thought, "They're right, I can't kill Liz. But show yourself one more time, and I'm going to show you just how much you can live through!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz opened her eyes, fighting back the darkness that threatened to take her over once more. She looked at K'tol desperately, struggling...

"You've all got to do something!" she told K'tol and Seph. "Anything! That Dragonite is still out there, engulfed in darkness. Ho-oh...we've got to cure him...I can't do it on my own..."

She took a deep breath, looking as if she was going to throw up, but in reality, she was forcing back Hikari once more.

"Kill me if you have to..." she said, dangerously soft, looking at K'tol with determination. "Just get rid of this darkness."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I stepped forward, a scowl on my face, but my voice kind. "Don't worry, We will stop the darkness, but lets focus on Ho-oh and the Dragonite first, arlright?" I paused for a moment, then added, "I'm already working on a plan for when Hikari comes back, though."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz nodded, though weakly. She looked over at Ho-oh, who had landed. He looked a little injured, but he was still poised for an attack, and Liz's eyes grew wide in fear.

"Get out of the way!" she cried, as she saw Ho-oh release a fire blast.

Suddenly, her Eevee, who had been in his pokeball for most of the journey, came out, growling and snarling. Liz cried out for him to come back as he ran over to Ho-oh, trying to attack it and save Liz and the others.

Ho-oh seemed to do the equivilent of a snicker. He batted the Eevee away effortlessly, but Eevee refused to give up. He charged at the Ho-oh every chance he got, despite Liz's frantic calls for him to stop. Eventually, he lay battered and exhausted in front of Ho-oh, who was ready to finish him off...

"No! Liz cried, and suddenly, she saw someone emerge from the house.

It was Bill. At his side were all the Eeveelutions, and they ran out to help their comrade. Biting, snarling, shocking, dousing with water, flames, darkness...they attacked tirelessly. Liz regained her feet, and motioned for her friends to follow. She ran to her Eevee's side, who looked up at her, exhausted.

"You'll be okay..." Liz promised, but she felt Hikari growing in strength once more...

It was then that Eevee began to glow, becoming basked in a blinding white light. His body grew longer, more slender, his ears as well. His tail thinned out, and when the glow evaporated from his body, a strong, determined Espeon stood before them.

Liz couldn' help but smile. She had been fearing that he would turn into an Umbreon, to match herself and her Sight. With great relief, she hugged Espeon to her, but released him as she realized that the rest of the Eeveelutions were becoming tired...

"Come on, guys!" Liz cried to everyone, and she couldn't help but smile at the sight of Bill running towards them. "We can do this together!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol watched in amazement as the pokemon battled. He let his shiftry out, who at once began the tireless effort to bring down Ho-oh. K'tol realized that the psychic blast could probably bring Laupe out of Ho-oh.*

"Liz! Tell espeon to use psychic on Ho-oh's head!!"

IC:*Laupe was enraged that Hikari couldn't keep Liz from surfacing. He would never rule with some one so weak. He decided that she had to much power that could be used against him. She had to be destroyed, right after he got rid of these pesky Pokemon!*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Espeon, use psychic!" Liz cried, looking at the Ho-oh with determination.

I can hear you this way too... a soft, but deep voice told her. She knew at once it was her Espeon.

Aim for his head! That's where the darkness is! Liz exclaimed, and then remembered that Hikari was still within her...

Liz cursed under her breath, as Hikari sent a wave of energy through Liz's body, knocking her to the ground. Her cloak covered her body as she lay there. Bill ran to her with concern...he had no idea...

Hikari stood up, clad in her black attire, her pale face glowing behind her dark lips, eyes, and hair. Bill took a few steps back, startled, and looked at Seph, K'tol, and THunder for an explanation.

Meanwhile, Espeon made his way over to Ho-oh, charging up all his psychic energy for one, final blast...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I released Charizard and Scizor, but right as I was about to join the battle myself, I sensed the darkness within Liz.

Suddenly, she was trapped under several tendrils of pure shadow, extending from my arms like vines. "Naughty naughty," I said, "It's not nice to posess my friends."

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Liz! Liz! what do I do! How can we get rid of Hikari????"

*He sped away from the fight, diving straight towards Liz/Hikari*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Liz found herself pressed to the recesses of Hikari's mind. However, she still had her ability to communicate with Espeon. She wondered if Espeon had successfully hit Ho-oh...

Meanwhile, Espeon charged at Ho-oh, stopping him dead in his tracks. With a wild cry of anger, Espeon released a massive jet of phychic energy at Ho-oh, clearing his mind of the darkness of the anger he felt towards the Ho-oh, and focusing on purifying Ho-oh of evil.

He knew immediately that Liz had been taken over, and ran from Ho-oh, not even looking to see if the attack had worked. Liz was in danger, and she needed his help!

Use psychic on Hikari! Liz begged him.

Mistress...I cannot...you could die! Espeon told her.

You've got to! Please! I order you to! Liz screamed.

Espeon bowed his head, and trotted over to Hikari, his muscles tense beneath his unusual white coat.

"Oh, no you don't!" Hikari yelled, snapping the dark tendrils that Seph had created like weak vines. She sucked in his dark energy like spagetti, forming it into a dark orb of energy, and looking at Espeon. A malicious grin spread across her face as she released it...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Hmph, not bad." I said, then I leapt at ho-oh, catching it by suprise. I landed on it's back, and clamped on hand around it's beak, and began slowly draining the shadow out of it with my other hand.

OOC: Don't ask, just DON'T ASK. Go to the dare thread instead, and find out for yourself.

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *teleports were the action is and then quickly dives in the dark shrouded misty water and yells out b4 he lands* "ill be back with dragonite u get ho-oh!" *SPLASH*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Espeon countered Hikari's attack with a powerful burst of white psychic energy. It collided with Hikari's dark orb, and smashed it to pieces.

And then it hit her.

Hikari went flying backwards, taken full force by the blow. The white evergy surrounded her, and Espeon ran to her side, feeling no life in the body he had struck.

Bill ran over despite Ho-oh's wild attacks, and knelt at her side. The white aura slowly evaporated, leaving an unconcious, barely breathing Liz in its wake.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "NO!! Liz!!!"

*K'tol dived down to Liz's side.*

"Liz....No....I...was supposed...to protect you....."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Ho-oh..." Liz murmured, breathing shallowly. Her eyes fluttered open a few times, but her breathing was labored. "Dragonite..."

"Those must be the last two that need to be cured!" Bill exclaimed. He scopped Liz up in his arms. Espeon looked on worriedly. "We have to get her inside quickly! Someone call the hospital!"

Bill rushed towards the lighthouse, glancing back at Ho-oh, whom Seph was draining all the darkness from. He stopped at the door to his home, and looked back at the others.

"I've been doing some research while you've all been away...and I think you'll be interested to see what I've found..." he told them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Anything that will help Liz....? Bill...do you have a cellphone...?"

*K'tol got some herbs out, trying to help LIz*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "There's a phone in the house," Bill told him, opening the door.

Once inside, he lay Liz on the couch, and covered her with a blanket. It was ironic that this may be the end of her journeys, when this was how it had all begun. Bill showed K'tol to the phone, and left him to call the hospital, while he went into his study to get his research.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *K'tol grabbed the phone and told Nurse Joy to have an ambulance right away*

"What are we going to do about Ho-oh?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Here," Bill said, setting some photographs of some stone tablets on the table. "Read this."

He lay a translation of the report on the table along with the pictures. It read as follows:

Earth was young. No life existed except for the soul from which all living things came. It expanded until five creatures appeared. Three were of the ground, and two were of the sky. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were the land creatures, and Ho-oh and Lugia were from the sky. They were the guardians of all that existed and all that was to come.
    These five creatures roamed the earth for years, discontented because there were no other living things. The world was empty. Ho-oh and Lugia flew from the earth in search of more energy to build more life. With their sharp talons, they dug up rocks from the moon, creating vast craters. The moon would never have life on it because of this. One of the rocks fell from Ho-oh?s talons, and crashed into the earth. It left a massive impact. The impact was so great, that it created the life energy needed to make other creatures. They were called Clefairy.
    Lugia and Ho-oh returned with the rocks they had collected, and placed all of them in front of the ground creatures. With their powerful attacks, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune blasted the rocks full of life, until all the creatures called Pok?mon came into existence.
    And so the world was full of life. The harmony in which they lived was the love that created Mew. Mew, whose righteous heart had earned her the title of the ?supreme Pok?mon,? wreaked jealousy from Lugia and Ho-oh. They plotted to create an army of Pok?mon that could destroy Mew, and possibly the entire world of Pok?mon if they chose to defend her.
    And so, Lugia and Ho-oh flew from the earth again, and tore away small pieces of black space, exposing the small white dots in the night sky that are called stars. With this darkness, they returned to earth, and blasted it with their attacks. Thus were born the dark Pok?mon. These Pok?mon, though filled with anger towards Mew, were not purely evil, because their creators were not.
    Enraged with Lugia and Ho-oh?s betrayal, all the other Pok?mon banished them to the underworld. They did not surface until much later.

Time passed. Over 250 Pok?mon were in existence. People came. They were created from a higher power, the same that created the first five Pok?mon. These people befriended the Pok?mon at first. They built shrines to protect and adore them. The Pok?mon have always believed that, since they came first, their intention was to protect people. In honor of the Pok?mon?s protection, people started to test their abilities to strengthen Pok?mon powers.
    Soon, the battles between Pok?mon became wars full of hatred. To stop this, the first five Pok?mon decided to find one person with a pure heart devoid of all hate. Entei, Raikou, and Suicune called forth Lugia and Ho-oh from the underworld, and the five set out to search for the purest of hearts.
    Entei found a small girl with no mother, father, or family to take care of her. She was alone, and knew no one. Her name was Hikari, and she was only two years old when they found her.
    Unafraid of the Pok?mon, Hikari went willfully with the first five to the place where they were first created. There stood a large mountain with no entrance. Entei sent forth into the rock a blast of mighty energy, which crumbled. Entei and the others carried the young girl into the cave, and the rock sealed up behind them.
    It was here that one of every Pok?mon in existence stayed. All the extinct ones were here, and all the Pok?mon that were to come originated here. Hikari was given the gift or telekinesis, which she would use to observe the people?s actions. She would be the leader of the Pok?mon, but would rule under Mew, who gave her the power of immortality.
    A tremendous jealousy rose between the other Pokemon and Hikari. They tried to find a way to get rid of her, to send her back to people, to keep their sacred circle completely Pokemon. A Dragonite was to carry out their deeds, and Mew was completely unaware of their hatred and plans. They took the girl up into the black of space, and made her eat the darkness. Forcing the dark down her throat, Dragonite?s cruel remarks made her hate Pokemon. When she was full of darkness, she was no longer pure of heart, so she took control of the Dragonite, and filled it with darkness as well.
    Mew was furious when it discovered what had happened, and raced to try and save her. He could see that the darkness had taken away all her love, and all her good, so he had no choice but to destroy her.
    Mew may have destroyed her body, but Hikari put her spirit into the Dragonite, who in turn led to the rise of dark-type Pokemon. Hikari?s soul waits in all dark Pokemon, waiting for one who can carry her spirit to allow her into their body, so she can wreak havoc on the world of Pokemon to avenge herself.

Bill sat back, and looked at K'tol. He folded his hands, his expression urgent.

"What do you make of it?" he asked. "Will we ever be able to purify all the darkness? Is Hikari's spirit completely destroyed?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back