• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: ????????? (name will change)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    General Info:
    Hack name-(UNDECIDED)
    Hack of Emerald (may change to Firered)

Story:
    Recently, a new region that has no new pokemon but has pokemon from the other regions has been discovered. You, a 11 year old boy/girl, has just moved into this region with your family. Suddenly someone calls your family. It is the prof. of this region. She askes if you can come to her lab the next day. You accept. The next day, you rush to the lab. The prof. explains that she wants you to collect pokemon data in this region using the pokedex. As she goes over to her desk, she realizes that the pokemon has been robbed by someone. She says you have to wait until she can find another pokemon. You head out of the lab; disapointed. Your mom says maybe a quick walk in the forest next by will cheer you up. As you go into the forest, you find a Eevee being attacted by a group of pidgeys. You try to scare the pidgeys away from the Eevee. The Eevee runs away safely, but the Pidgeys attact you instead. You black out. You find youself waking up in your house surrunded by your family and the Proffesor. They explain to you that you were lying down fainted. You explain to them what happened. The prof. takes you outside. Suddenly, the Eevee that you had saved runes to you. The prof. says that the Eevee wants to join you. The prof. catches the Eevee into a pokeball and gives it to you. Thats how your advanture begins.

Features:
    -Includes all four teams (Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic)
    -Includes SOME Sinnoh Pokemon
    -Includes SOME Johto Pokemon
    -Includes SOME Kanto Pokemon
    -Includes SOME Hoene (Im not sure how to spell it) Pokemon
    -New prof.(Mimosa)
    -New region
    -New heroes
    -Includes four rivals from other regions (Lucas, Silver, Gary, and Wally)
    -New gyms
    -New elite four
    -New champion
    -New maps
    -Items look different
    -New frontier brains

Videos And Screenshots:
    NONE YET

Mappers:
    -121rotom35
    -(May need more later)

Overworld Spritors:
    -help wanted
    -help wanted

Scriptors:
    -121rotom35
    -(May need later)

Beta Testors:
    -later
    -later
    -later
    -later
    -later
    -later
    -later

Titlescreen Maker:
    -help wanted

Spritors:
    -121rotom35
    -smileman

What to post:
    -Suggestion for region name
    -Suggestion for prof. name
    -Suggestion for game name
    -no spam
    -Other suggestions/comments
    -suggestions fo gyms/elite four

P.S: When suggesting a elite four/gym leader, write it like this:

(name of gym leader)
    (gym type)
    (pokemon that she/he has)
    (what he/she looks like)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    i like the idea. it could be added onto later. =]
    woot woot, first post!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    How about Professor... Mimosa?

As for the Region and Game name... I dunno. Pokemon Union Version?

Overall, I kinda like the idea. Though, maybe another Pokemon besides Eevee? (It's kinda common.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    ~KiTsUne: Mimosa sounds great. I'll probably use that...thanks!/ Do you have any suggestions for the starters?

HemlockLegend: You can make the banner when the game name is officialy decided. Thanks.

.T a k e I t A w a y

Expert Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Yes true it need at least one more evo, How bout ,Magby,Poliwag,? ? ?,
    Or it could be your bday and you get an eevee and then you try to go out but the prof. ??? tells u to go with him/her and you get to choose out of a fire, water or grass evo stone and thats how the eevee gets evolved into Fire, Water or Grass.
    just a random idea i guess........

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
    pokemon that evolve thru stones is annoying. like what happens if that stone you choose is the only one in the game and you use it on something else. Also eevee has mediocre stats. same with its evolutions. so eevee should not be the starter. Poliwag has mediocre stats and same with magby.
    Choose someone like with good stats that evolve. Two that i know the starter should not be is abra because it only knows teleport and magikarp knows splash. Someone that I know who should be a starter is Houndour because of its type, stats and moveset. also with the abra thing to get its final form you need to trade it. There is a thing called advance link or something like that. It allows you to trade, battle and mix records from your rom to you cartridge game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    I could script so the player has to envolve Eevee with the stones.

If that doesn't work, I'll post a poll about what starters should the charactors get.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Smileman:Could you show me an example?(you could post some random sprite you made)

P.S. Can you insert sprites too?

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
    I cannot insert sprites, I'll look up how, some day, but I have a thread called My Sprites! that has a few.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Smileman: Your sprites look very nice.... Could you try to sprite the third gym leader(fighting) in this game?(who kind of resembles riley from d/p/p)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Well, you can just edit the stats with a Pokemon Editor and then... problem solved.

Hm... Well, I don't think we should have Pikachuu either... it's also a common starter.

Maybe a young baby Ralts? (like I said, you could edit it's stats)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    What do you guys suggest for the name of this hack.
    -Pokemon Union Version
    -Pokemon forces of Evil
    -Pokemon World Collided
    -Pokemon Rise of Evil

That's some suggestions from other people
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This hack is closed.......my computer broke down-_-.

Last edited:
    Back