• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Introduction: Lady'z and Gentelmen without further to do I present pokemon naruto with improved trainer graphics.

Storyline: Pokemon Naruto'z storyline is very similar to the anime Naruto well you are able to play as sakura and naruto aka hero and heroine. U are Ninja's on a quest to become Hokages u're rival is Sasuke he replaces Wally and some elite 4 members Kakashi and thats it so far.

Screenshots:

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

More screens coming soon:

New features:

Some new pokemon/Demon Fox
    All new trainers/gym leaders
    some new moves
    New speeches
    New storyline

Progress:

Trainers 50%
    Speeches 0%
    Storyline 2%
    Pokemon 0%

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Gaara
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Gaara is a evil opponent you must beat several times in the game and he has very powerful pokemon.

Neji
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Neji is also a good opponent he is powerful but he is too to cocky to always get the job
    done.

Last edited:

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Sweet dude i wanna play this make sure that this thread does not die.I really like naruto

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    this hack is really cool your overworlds looks cool

if u need help whit this hack pm me

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    hmmmm this looks very "interesting" after seeing a few naruto episodes it will be a good chance to see what happens to them here. i have just one question, how are you going to fit pokemon in with naruto? it seems like a difficult job. anyways good luck. flashboy you seem much better at trainers then you are at pokemon.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Scyther u gotta good point but i'll try my best to fit it all in. Yep and u are right I am good at trainers.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    The beta should be released by friday I am working fast.

Aang: The Last Airbender said:
    I hope your gonna have the Rock Lee in it.
    I will have rock lee in it but jus as a trainer cause not much people have pallets I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Cool game, just one question:
    will you have the academy also? Thats where they can battle.

I will try and get it hey u can tell me where to put stuff cause I can't remember all the story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back