• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HERES A PLATE EVO
FISTAPIE BUG/FIGHT
fistplate.png
obtained by holding fistplate while leveling up

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Cool! Finally, Caterpie has s decent offensive evo, lol. Btw, exactly how many official Pokemon do you plan on including in this game? With all these Fakemon, I wouldn't include all 493 officials.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Cool! Finally, Caterpie has s decent offensive evo, lol. Btw, exactly how many official Pokemon do you plan on including in this game? With all these Fakemon, I wouldn't include all 493 officials.
i dont even know lol......... wow dots can make up the rest of the 25 characters lol

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I love it.
It should evolve into a beastly butterfly.

It looks just as professional as everything else.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
the new deoxys sprite looks awesome! and that caterpe evo looks epic if it turn into a cocoon pokemon then it should have bulk up insted of harden lol. keep up the good work!

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
?

Dunsparce+Draco Plate=awesomeness x ∞

huh? im confused what do u mean dunsparce+??????=awesomeness?

can u write it like

Dunsparce+The full name of plate or somethin??? and what kind of thing that would evolve to like a dragon or somthin

i think it would be more helpful

i hope u dont think im nagging :/

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Yeah. Draco means dragon in Latin. I hope someone does come up with something for dunsparce, I just hate that one and the fact it doesn't evolve.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
It's actually called the Draco Plate. That's it's full name.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Im going to show some screens of boogies gym( HIS GYM IS A FREAKIN NIGHT CLUB..ITS SOO COOL) but Im trying to do a decent video for it lol. credit goes to mewunlimited for the gym idea:)

Yea dunsparce was one of my fave pokemon but it just didnt evolve I will make evo for it...:)

Didnt do nothin today guys I was out all day lol

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY GUYS HERES A COUPLE OF NEW TILES I WORKED ON
TWO NEW TREES

newtree.png
5thgym.png

and a new rocket for the 5th gym:) you will fight the 5th gymleader on the ship...

Also heres a quick vid of boogies gym:) Its a lil choppy so dnt get mad lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fiunpQXJYA

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
that was pretty cool just make sure it dont flash red and blue in that gym or there will be two cases of a bunch of sezirs because of pokemon lol

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
that was pretty cool just make sure it dont flash red and blue in that gym or there will be two cases of a bunch of sezirs because of pokemon lol
lmao yea i know I was thinkin about that:) thats why its only blue and white lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back