• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Fantastic Alex! Everytime you redo something it makes me mad...UNTIL it's a 100 times better...this will be so worth the wait. xD
thx man and I have hella bgs to finish lol

@ blackpant1:
yea there are actually a lot of moves that I wana make ligh such as luster purge etc

PatJamma:
that christmas snover is a very unique hunt i like:)

snap12:
hey snap..the diference between alien and cosmic is...
alien=extraterrestrial organisms from other planets
cosmic=anything god based +,time,space,gravity etc

Last edited:

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
hey all! I made a concept for a cosmic mew from outer space etc xD

link-i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa300/alucard_989/newmew.jpg

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
dude, you really are the best spriter in the world.

Oh an defno, you should redo the galburn and kiwee concept arts that me and alex made a while back for now

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
awesome! i didnt think it would be used! should i make an evo or a prevo
or should i just leave it as its own. lol i was think of makind a pokemon called puddinson then jelloprince then flanking

i have the drawing already and its a pretty simple fakemon, yet idk what catagorie it would fit in.
@the tpye thing----the holy should be shaman instead and the wind could be beter as air, just stating my opinion
man this makes me with i had a mouse instead of a laptop pad..........there impposible to use!!!!
also do you want me to sprite the squirrle type hears some problems though...
1 dont have mouse (can do without but will take longer)
2 dont have a name
3 need a base might take time
4 dont know wat colors to incorpirate in
5 idk a five but if you do then please fill me in

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
hey guys I thout Id redo my road bg and actually take a lil time with it... tell me wat u think
roadbg3.png

@ty101:
nah man i dont think like that at all. u take as much time as u need. I kno people got lives lol

@silentiko:I love drawing to man. if u wanna send in concepts pleaze go rite ahead i love seeing concepts of fakemon:)

@Kian: HEY BRO! lol

OMFG. I TOLD you you could make it awesome. As Captain of my local branch of the FAIL club, I must inform you that you have NO CHANCE AT ALL of joining :P

Seriously though, your artistic skill is phenominal. You shouldn't be so humble when accepting all the praise. You deserve it. I do have one little think to pick at, and that is the grass clump in the bottom left corner. It DOES need just a tad bit of detail. Or you could just rework how its shape.

ANYWHO, keep it up.

Also, has anyone besides me noticed that this thread is already in the 30s as far as pages go? And most of it is on-topic stuff. Just goes to show you that people are yearning for this game.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
ever noticed how mods have never modded a post in this thread? thats cuz they know not to mess with the awesomeness of everything said in this thread

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
lol Hey bro :P

Pat your right about that :)

really like the improved Bg its really good just as good as kyledove's (i think thats how you spell it :P)

I Think it would be cool if you had all the new fake legendaries as the main ones and most of the old ones as like hunts or pokemon running threw the grass or at secret places like the regis?

what would be cool is when you beat kapu the spaceship takes off because of a malfunction and your flying threw space and you have to land on an unkown planet and you find some cosmic and alien pokes in the wild and THEN... you see your first climpse at one of the legendaries like on crystal how you see suicune a few times till you battle him???

Im gonna finish my crocodile out line and give it some colour,

@Alex, when are you thinking of the next update because you said you would reveal The grass sprite lol

kk im gonna think up some more ideas,

~kian

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
i'm just repeating myself here :p but darth man you've got the awesome..sts , spriting skills i've ever seen , and i love the backgrounds man.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
So Darth, what do you think about the type things I made? You never commented on them.

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
@pokekingkain, i think meteor groudon would be perfecto for that part, but i dont think hes wanted lol

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i feel that legendary hunts should be off limits to everyone (except alex). cuz then crazy ideas start coming up.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
@kian: thx for compliment bro...also thats exactly what was gonna happen on the space ship.and u can use it later to travel to other planets.

@darkandyman: thx man

@silenteko: yea he would but since he was born on earth i dnt think that would make to much sense lol. cool idea though anyways.

@lizardman: ey man I thought I replied to u. im srry. I love them..Im actually glad u made em for me lol

@Andinator: Yup new rule as of now pm andinator the legendary hunts and he will approve the ones he likes and send them to me:) Just too many ideas..alot of good one but its hard to choose

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
say what?!?! lol. I say that you should take care of it and you pass the baton. lol. its ok. I'll do it

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
thx........................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back