• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
  • Its actually realy good alot better than my attempt...mabey its the colors...idk anybody wana try?
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    Use light blues to shade the cloud, and remove the dithering on the cloud.
    Other than that it's great.

And guys, posting nonsense for the sake of posting doesn't make the thread more exciting, it just jams it up more and makes it annoying to read through.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Sir darthvagabond100,

I made a Vividream sprite, I didn't made it from scratch, though,
    I copied the colors and the leaf from your sprite.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • well i was thinking of a legendry hunt and came up with one:

Emerald Azelf
    Hunt Name: Virus Emerald Azelf
    Reward: ???, emerald stone
    i was looking around for some rare pokemon and ran into this wierd looking pokemon i think it was Azelf i couldnt believe my eyes but it was green so i thought id cheek it out so i ran and ran and ran all over the place looking for this pokemon and when i finally caught up with it, i found out it was an Azelf so i sent out one of my best pokemon that should have type advantage my good old gastly but it was wierd it had this wierd attack that was new and never seen befire and it definately not a Phsychic move and it Ko my Gastly with this move it looked like it shot a virus into it and my gastly couldnt go on. So i just thought a good trainer like you could help me find this pokemon and just show it to me so i can find out what that move was and whats wrong with that pokemon.

~hunter Bruce

description heres a basic bad recolor:
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~

what do ya think i think its ok :?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Hey good job on the vividream Rave. and Smell im only gonna have 3 or 4 legendary hunts at most the other altered legendaries are going to be a suprise:) oh and emerald azelf is a pretty good idea kian... but how did it get emerald again lol. you to hotshot good job on vividream... I will make one more attempt at it:)

ALSO WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANNA SEE UPDATE WISE...
    Ima make the next update good so it might take a day or 2. also dont worry pat this game will be great... but if the thread gets boring its cuz i havent posted nothing:) but I have things to do outside of game too, so when it gets slow if no ones posting dont worry to much people will eventually check for new stuff:)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Something like this
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~

Though you could probably do that better.

The blue is a good idea, but go with a darker shade. It's just too bright.

Also, as a shoutout to anybody who can sprite (cause I S-U-C-K at it), maybe make it sitting on the cloud, looking up to the sky with its eyes halfway shut. That'll probably look better. Hopefully.

Also, I like the Ho-oh! I'm glad my idea was so widely accepted :D

Another thought: what is the new Legendary trio going to be with your game? Just curious, cause I know they should be AMAZING considering your abilities....

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    got a hunt for ya!
    Hunt name: Frozen Furry!
    I was climbing up a frozen mountain a few days ago, it was a fairly clear day, a few clouds here and there but nothing else. When all of the sudden a blizzard started! I kept climbing, I was almost to the top when I saw it. It was what looked like a light blue Magmar. It was whipping around its arms in the same pattern as the blizzard! As I took a few more steps to get a better look it shot fire at me and made me fall off the mountain! I quickly sent out my (insert name of any Pokemon able to learn fly here) and started to fly to safety when I looked back and I saw it sliding down the mountain as if it wanted to chase after me! Please you must find it before it makes its way back up the mountain or somebody gets hurt!
    Posted by: Hiker George
    it would be a fire ice type magmar that is of blue coloring insted of red

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Update wise, I'd like to see some videos of the hunts in action (especially my unmasked duskull)

xxzyyzxx

Board.up.the.housE
    Years
  • The towns look fantastic. The hunt idea reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy XII :p

Hopefully this lives to see a beta or completion, it's looking really nice so far.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    if you keep the cloud for vividream, i advise not a darker shade, but lower the saturation of it

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    HEY GUYS HERES ANOTHER EVO FOR THE FIRST CORRUPTED POKEMON

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

^
    Joy Pokemon PSY/LIGHT

the name of the last badgecan be stardust?
    it's a idea ok?
    =P
    it was called luna bedge lol

The blue is a good idea, but go with a darker shade. It's just too bright.

Also, as a shoutout to anybody who can sprite (cause I S-U-C-K at it), maybe make it sitting on the cloud, looking up to the sky with its eyes halfway shut. That'll probably look better. Hopefully.

Also, I like the Ho-oh! I'm glad my idea was so widely accepted :D

Another thought: what is the new Legendary trio going to be with your game? Just curious, cause I know they should be AMAZING considering your abilities....
    yea i liked the ho-oh idea. also yea anybody in the crowd wanna finish vivibud:) also the legendary trio is
    Ragnova- nova pokemon
    Graviclism- blackhole pokemon
    Atomegido- atomic pokemon

got a hunt for ya!
    Hunt name: Frozen Furry!
    I was climbing up a frozen mountain a few days ago, it was a fairly clear day, a few clouds here and there but nothing else. When all of the sudden a blizzard started! I kept climbing, I was almost to the top when I saw it. It was what looked like a light blue Magmar. It was whipping around its arms in the same pattern as the blizzard! As I took a few more steps to get a better look it shot fire at me and made me fall off the mountain! I quickly sent out my (insert name of any Pokemon able to learn fly here) and started to fly to safety when I looked back and I saw it sliding down the mountain as if it wanted to chase after me! Please you must find it before it makes its way back up the mountain or somebody gets hurt!
    Posted by: Hiker George
    it would be a fire ice type magmar that is of blue coloring insted of red
    oh thats cool because magmar is originally a volcno pokemon so it would make sense if he was on a frozen mountain top lol

Update wise, I'd like to see some videos of the hunts in action (especially my unmasked duskull)
    yea I wanna see that one to mabey i can make it in a graveyard:)

The towns look fantastic. The hunt idea reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy XII :p

Hopefully this lives to see a beta or completion, it's looking really nice so far.
    thx man and ff12 was my favorite game

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back