• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario-Darkus

The Shadow Lucario
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Well I think is a good game but I think you need to put the download link if you have it in winzip or winrar whatever for people download it jejejeej and can u anwser PM and send the html code or wahtever you use to put the banner xD seriously bye bye

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    lol you new people dont get it do you? there is no beta yet so there is no download!!!!!!

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Are you going to change espeon's type to light instead of psychic because it fits the evolution better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    probably not considering all the moves espeon learns. Anyways, here is my first major contribution: Arckien, the trio leader of kyogre, groudon, and rayquaza

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

Arkien
    Cosmic-type
    Warp: Increases stat bonuses by 1 and decreases stat subtracts. by 1
    Found at lvl 60
    Moves when found:
    Mudshot
    Water Pulse
    Dragon Breath
    Ancient Power

its a bit out of shading order. srry guys im more used to rse shading

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • The legendary leader of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza? I'm sorry, but Rayquaza kinda fills that slot. Groudon and Kyogre fight, and Rayquaza quells them, so its obviously the head honcho. Also, Espeon is Psychic for a reason. ESPeon, duh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    it was just an idea for fun. and, for example, even though the three beast are trios of hooh, suicune still has a more important role. same logic

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Also, Espeon is Psychic for a reason. ESPeon, duh.

well EXCUSE me. I just thought that it would be better for both the evolution and that dark (umbreon) totally rapes psychic types. I wasn't thinking about the names if you want to get technical I might make a light type espeon hunt just for you

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    just so y'know, the mocking was 4fun, nothing personal. anyways, I hope that this game is as good as its anticipatations (which seems really hard to break

its kewl i was debating wether to post that or not anyway.

Oh and, Darth, you should make an alternate evolution of shelgon since shelgon wanted to dream all its life or w/e you should make an evo that didnt want to fly.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    what are you going to do for the fakemon crys? like are you going to make em yourself/use pieces from the original or use old ones? example (on useing pieces from the original pokemon) like for uberkarp make magikarp's cry a little deeper and more streched out

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    You mean it dreams of flying?
    Yeah exactly. Let me rephrase that.

You should make a fakemon that is an alternate evolution of bagon where it doesn't dream of flying. Maybe it could dream of swimming or it just evolves into a next stage.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    sounds like a nice idea. anyways, igot one of my on (its kinda clique, but i think its time we made it into an actually believable pokemon:

Drifbese: Ghost/ Flying
    Graphic: Sort of like a Drifblim in the shape of and airship
    Name Origin: Drft and Obese

Thats all the info for the sprite. If u like the idea, i'll send you the info for evolving and such.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    If I haven't posted before then it was cecause of my stupid internet.

All I have to say is...wow.

I particulary like the idea of the corrupted and the alternative Pokémon - very nice!
    You can tell simply by looking at the fakemon that this will be extremely succesful!

Great job!

I guessing that the hunt pokémon appear as the regular, yes?
    If not, make them - there aren't to Shellos' in the Sinnoh Dex.

If they are as one, if you don't mind me asking, what did thier pokédex entry look like in the pokemon .txt file?

Last edited:

The Smell

Doof-Man
    Years
  • Uh... Why would the Boltic Flygon be Ground/Dragon? In it's alternate form, the electricity obviously takes priority, so I'd make it Electric/Dragon with Levitate. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back