• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
  • ok well i have 2 ideas for fakes one im gonna try 2 work on as a sprite and heres the other one a corrupted a unicorn:

one a light good unicorn (white)
    one half good half bad maybe mutated or something (white & and a dark colour)
    and one just a mutated unicorn (dark colour)

description of evil a unicorn with something LIKE girafig's tail thing but lots of em all over half of its body

~kian

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I just wanted to tell everyone that I will be scripting the hunt system menu.
    This will be the menu that will come up when you want to do a hunt.
    I am planning on making it look kind of like the pokedex.

Any ideas or graphics that you think would look good in the menu are greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I think that I can do all of the simple graphics that are included in the script.
    I just wanted to know if anyone had any custom trainer sprites (the trainer that posted the hunts picture will be next to the hunt.) that they would like to be used and if anyone had any cool background photos that would look nice.

I don't remember how many pixel by how many pixels the screen is for pokemon essentials, anyone know?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    i could probably do the base for those, but alex is better at details than me, so just use some of the dp sprites and i will change them on my spare time for now. oh guys, i was thinking about using creating brand new pokemon cries for the old pokemon using bits from the anime and my audactiy skills (which aren't that great). do you guys think i should?

masterpokemontrainer

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    I feel that whatever I could say wouldn't be enough! This is amazing! I love the new Pokemon, I love the new types and I love the battle system!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • I think that I can do all of the simple graphics that are included in the script.
    I just wanted to know if anyone had any custom trainer sprites (the trainer that posted the hunts picture will be next to the hunt.) that they would like to be used and if anyone had any cool background photos that would look nice.

I don't remember how many pixel by how many pixels the screen is for pokemon essentials, anyone know?

The screen size is 480 X 320

Love the look of your game it's looking rather fantastic, the fakemon give it a unique look. Hope to see more soon.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    The screen size is 480 X 320

Love the look of your game it's looking rather fantastic, the fakemon give it a unique look. Hope to see more soon.

That size is when the screen is double, so if you're going to make graphics for it, make them for 240x160 and then double the size

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    That size is when the screen is double, so if you're going to make graphics for it, make them for 240x160 and then double the size

ummmm... not quite. If you want a full screen picture it is 480x360. This is proven by the required size of a full screen title screen to be 480x360. I mean if you don't want the graphics to look as good as possible be my guest and make them worse.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    death shadow, if ur gonna make concept art, u should probably do a small example of one of his pokemon, and then the three of us (including patjama) should decide whether to "hire" you!

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • ummmm... not quite. If you want a full screen picture it is 480x360. This is proven by the required size of a full screen title screen to be 480x360. I mean if you don't want the graphics to look as good as possible be my guest and make them worse.
    lx_theo was completely correct. The starter kit by default has a script that expects graphics at double size and then halves them.

For the image to actually look good, you would create it at 240x164, and then double it to 480x360 to save as the graphic file.

Otherwise, for anyone who uses the 240x164 resolution setting (which most people do, as it is the 1x GBA screen size), the starter kit will half the picture and it will be badly resized down.

So please don't miscorrect people.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    i'm sorry i didn't know about the starter kit needing to have a different size

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey man, gl on your game. I'll be working on the cries tommorrow (even tho its a monday XD) but ill get it done in 31 days tops!

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    This will turn out to be either really cool or really wierd, but so far we're leaning towards the former. Love the new tiles, and some of your fakemon look awesome (others... not so much, but I love the twin-headed Dratini).
    Keep up all the hard work, and don't give up!

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    wow he better be working on the game hardcore right now considering he hasnt been on in a few days

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back