• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon needed

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Hello im new to this site and i need help filling my pokedex mainly first game and rare 1st ones you can trad me your rares and we can trade back if you like to fill my pokedex and heres a list of what i would like so far
    83 farfetchd
    90 shelder
    102exggcute
    104 cubone
    106 hitmonlee
    107 hitmonchan
    109 koffing
    115 kangaskan
    116 horsea
    120 staryu
    123 scyther
    124 jynx
    125 electabuzz
    126 magmar
    128 tauros
    139 oymastar
    141kabotops
    145 zapdos

And the last like 10 on dimond/pearl like tanglea and that list will come soon PM me if can offer any thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    Hello, theKing81, and welcome!

If you want to arrange for some Wi-fi trades, you should arrange them in the Wireless Trade Corner board. I'm sure that if you ask a moderator, they'll move this topic there. The people on that board may be eager to help you.

Again, welcome aboard, and don't be afraid to ask questions. We'll be glad to attempt to answer them for you. Or at least I will. :cheeky:

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I have onix and a graveler that can be traded to be a golem, but I want it back when it evolves.

What can you offer for the onix?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Right sorry onix souldnot be on their i made a mistake and sure you can have it back that what i said but is it ok if we try and trade tomorrow my wifi playing up

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Yea ok thats if i can get it to work ok

Yay im back wifi working and looking for pokemon and rares and need help with the trade ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    If you need a buddy for that, just PM me some other time(super busy now - trading with two people)

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    No, no problem. I could help
    (Especially if you through in an Abra or something :p - or evolve a Kadabra and let me keep it :p
    For some reason I can't catch an Abra :( Sad cause I love it and its evolutions)

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Thanks ^^
    I love it's final form the most, which by chance - evolves through trade :)

Back