• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: .::>Pokemon Neo Genisis<::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tog5632

Neo Genesis=New Beginning
Years
  • Update!!!!
    The first of many...
    Anyway, this update includes a BETA!!!

Patch it to SAPPHIRE!!!

Now wait. Before everyone goes crazy and then becomes dissapointed, I have ONLY done mapping. Yes you heard it right. I've felt kind of rushed trying to adhere to my 2 week promise of a beta. But I did it and don't be dissapointed when you talk to a person and they still say the same thing.

ALSO!!! It is VERY VERY IMPORTANT that you read the ReadMe that comes with the file.

And with that here is the beta and two screenies!
    Route 32
    .::>Pokemon Neo Genisis<::.

Union Cave
    .::>Pokemon Neo Genisis<::.

BETA
    Neo Genisis Beta #1

Thats all folks!

Ps. The next Beta will hopefully be out in 1 to 2 months! (It will be much better than this junky one! :) )​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Dude the Beta is awesome. If you need some help with scropts or maps let me know.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Good mapping

Good mapping can't wait for the second beta where some bugs are worked out.

:laugh:

Last edited:

tog5632

Neo Genesis=New Beginning
    Years
  • This makes me very happy to hear you like my crappy Beta. This gives me the drive to make it even better. Thanks so much for your comments and for sharing ideas and whatnot. du1387, thank you for your offer! I will look into that soon. Here are some more screenies!​

Sprout Tower & A Battle On Route 30​

Oh one last VERY IMPORTANT THING.

I want your guys opinion about somethings:​

#1. Should I have Hoenn Pokemon avaliable or stick to the way the game was originally designed?​

#2. Should I raise the level of the Gym Leaders and Trainers Pokemon (They were low because of Kanto, which I may not include...)?​

#3. What should I have in place of Kanto? I don't think that Sapphire has enough room for all the Kanto Maps. Maybe the Sevvi Isles or something.​
    Thanks for Your Thoughts.​

Screenies

Sprout Tower & A Battle On Route 30​

Last edited:

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    1) Keep the origanl way it was deinged then add a new area (like they did with fire red and leaf green)

2) riseing the levels would be nice

3)*refer to question 1*

nice job on the mapping and stuff i hope to see the bugs worked out. i would also myself like to see all the lengdaries obtainable that were obtianable in GS a lvl 40 ho-oh and lugia the legendaries and celebi would be nice to if you could find a way to get it in. good luck, i exepcet great things from this game.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 25, 2008
    When I hit continue with the save file that came with it I just keep getting a black screen. Any way to fix this?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • probably because i think the gym leader in the orignal post is coronis' sprites..

besides isnt this thread dead.. its been inactive for like over a month..

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    wow!! I lOVE this game or to my appeinyin a masta peice i have collected these pokemon on your masterpeice:
    Beedrill lv 23
    Quiliva Lv 27
    Rattacate lv 20
    Bellsprout Lv 17

Ive been playin on it for days on 19 hours

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    aint it its brilliant *respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you**respect sent to you*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back