• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokemon Neo Y & Neo X

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Thank you. That cleared up things a bit. Now then, doesn't it also mean, that if I get a digital distribution version from one of those "mega cheap" stores like piratebay, I should still be able to play it out online like a original copy of the game?

Years
Thank you. That cleared up things a bit. Now then, doesn't it also mean, that if I get a digital distribution version from one of those "mega cheap" stores like piratebay, I should still be able to play it out online like a original copy of the game?
Yeah, i think you should be able of playing online. At least as long as you update the game you shouldn't have problems

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022
sorry for Necroing. Could someone tell me how to do this without the use of a 3DS? Just with an X/Y ROM and Citra? don't feel like running the risk of bricking my 3DS until I can afford a new one. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
Honestly I have to say I've played better enhancement hacks. The QOL changes are minimal, type changes expecially involving the fairy type are excessive. Towards the end creativity in changing trainers really peetered out, I was especially dissappoitned in Victory Road trainers.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
I am currently playing Pokemon Neo Y, I read the altered evolution requirements which says level 36 for haunter to evolve, I have my haunter currently at level 42 (raised from gastly at level 15). How can I make it evolve? Am I missing something? Help or suggestion will be much appreciated! I really want a mega gengar in my roster

Back