• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Neon Black

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    After playing a few rom hacks I got inspired into making one and here is my idea so far.

(PS I haven't started makng it yet cuz I need suggestions on good hacking tools that I could use)

1.The intro script where you are asked if you are a boy or girl
    -Prof. will introduce you and your rival to the other interns
    -Prof: "I would like you to meet our two new interns. Starting of with the...*Pick Boy or Girl then name*".

2.Distribution of the Starter Kit
    -Prof. gives the items to each inters then comes the hard part.Selecting their starter
    -There are 6 Characters including You and the Rival.
    -6 Types:Fire,Grass,Water,Flying,Ground,Electric
    -Problem is I want a rotation depending on which pokemon you choose. If it is Possible.
    Pokemon:Neon Black

I can handle the future scripting I just need to know how to do this. ._.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    Will you have new boy or girl trainer sprites? Because I can make them for you. You'll need a plot but I image you will make one. For tools, I think PKSV is good for scripting, since it comes with sample scripts that could help. AM of course, APE, Advanced Text and unLZ for me. You can find Pokemon Rom Hacking toolboxes.

Here seems to be a big toolbox if you want: https://www.pokemonhackersonline.co...Gen-3-Tool-Pack-XSE-A-Trainer-A-Map-tons-more

Best of luck!

Back