• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ninja

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    What are your ideas of ninja-like pokemon and which pokemon would make great ninjas?

I would consider Scyther a capable ninja.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I guess the fighting type Pokemon. Like Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan. Tyrogue would be a good ninja, too.

Mainly I would say all the pure fighting types would be good ninjas. Oh and Snorlax would make a good Sumo wrestler. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    I know that Sneasel actually has the description and says "ninja" in it (according to Bulbapedia).

Shedinja and Lucario would make awesome ninjas in my opinion.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Oh I didnt know that with Sneasel. I agree with you that Shedninja and Lucario would make good ninjas. But I think Lucario would probably win over Shedninja. :D

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2015
    Ninjask, the fastest pokemon (not named Deoxys), is also a great ninja. But Lucario's sense of Aura could beat it.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Deoxys could also be a good ninja. I think the bug type ninjas could get defeated much easily than the other ninjas mentioned.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I can see Gengar being more of a sumo wrestler ninja. Along with Giratina.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'll nominate Absol, it has the blades and looks fairly swift and silent.

Also, Forretress can scatter caltrops. So can anybody with Spikes (or Toxic Spikes), come to think of it.

Years
  • For ninja types, I would definitely include Ninjask. Maybe a Scyther as well? Sneasel would definitely pass. And of course Ditto, as it could shapeshift into any one of those three Pokémon.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Oh I agree with Ditto. It can be any Pokemon. I think Rayquaza would make a good ninja also. Suprise attack from the skies!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Awesome! Im helping an upcoming machinima! Glad I could help. I think Chimchar and its line would make nice ninjas.

Back