• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nostalgia

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Okay, so I used to decorate my Pokemon card binders all pretty when I was bored. I made a new front and back cover every week or two. This was several years ago, and all the old covers went in a folder, never to be seen again.

Recently I had to dig through them because someone wanted to see one of them, a picture I'd done with a bunch of people from the local Pokemon League as Pokemon. XD

And I realized HOW MANY PICTURES THERE ARE. :surprised: And I don't even remember drawing half of them.

So I'm taking photos of them (scanner takes too much time) and saving them to my computer before time and the sticky tape that's all over them obliterate them entirely.
    Here are the two I've gotten around to so far:

Ponyta
    Spoiler:

Pidgeot and Arbok
    Spoiler:

Mmkay, sorry 'bout the hugeness, I keep forgetting that copying the Image Location for the thumb on dA gives you the full-sized image. -_-;

Back