• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Oaks adventures

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    Well, I'm more than a foot away from my computer monitor... and I was somehow overwhelmed by all of that. Still, I managed to get the basic idea, which is the most important thing. And actually, if you think about it, the time a person spends on their thread is time they could have been spending on their hack. But it does help readers when information is laid out well.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    you should put a celebi encounter since in the movie oak encountered celebi in the ilex forest i think i don't know the forest's name but you should put a celebi encounter and research oaks roster of pokemons it might help the only pokemon i know oak has are charmeleon and Dragonite

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    Well, unlike other people, I have a mac, and I usually do my spriting at school, where they have paint on their computers. Then, I have to wait until my mom lets me on her computer, which runs all those programs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    I am going to unspike the hair, but the cloth are staying (I like the red)

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    try inserting the other professor like birch and rowan but rowan is as old as oak and birch is as old as elm as his mini rivals

But Birch is like, REALLY a lot younger than the other professors. He probably wasn't born yet, and I still don't think Elm would be alive right now either.

Back