• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament [OOC + SU]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Region of Argos

Name: Mini Death

Appearance: Mini is looks like a normal Castform except that she's pure white instead of a dull gray and she has a large scar etched diagonally across her face.

Personality: If called weak, Mini will just snicker and bide her time. When you least expect it she'll attack. Her looks can go from cute and charming to devious and taunting in an instant. She's a master at weather attacks even in her normal form and when bored she may create a small storm over some random individual. She enjoys a good fight, especially when it's against a pokemon that would usually be considered much more powerful than her. She has a soft spot for young pokemon and will often spend hours at a time showing off her skills to them. Having grown up without discipline, Mini has a knack for stealing things, so if something goes missing, she's probably the one who took it.

Bio: Mini's parents abandoned her egg long before she hatched. The only reason she hatched in the first place was because they left her egg in a large pile of torn up clothes in an alley. When she did hatch it was raining, causing her to transform the moment she was born. The rain provided her with enough energy to survive the first day. A gang of street pokemon found her and raised her as one of them. They taught her the ways of the street, how to fight for herself and how to steal without getting caught.

She quickly went up in the ranks of the gang, pushing herself to become stronger than any Castform before her. Seeing as she didn't have a name, the street pokemon gave her the name Mini Death because of her deviousness in battle. When she was 12, she defeated the leaders of each of the five gangs in the run-down town she lived in. It was during a battle with one of these leaders that she got the scar on her face. Mini's name became feared on the streets and pokemon would get out of her way when she passed. Many pokemon who didn't know her strenght scorned her, though they were quickly put in their place when they challenged her to a battle. When she received an invitation to the Dark Tournament, she accepted without a second thought.

Pokemon Species: Castform

Moveset: Rain Dance, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder, Water Pulse, Protect

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Stingray Alright, you are accepted.

@fortworth since you're actually in a fight for the last position against others, I also want you to give me an RP sample. For now, you are pending.

@
Ieyasu Alright, I'll reserve you, but I'm letting you know that you will be fighting for the last position vs. a few others RPers, so I might ask for an RP sample as well. reserved. Also, you'll have to hurry it up. No promises that the others aren't already done with theirs.

@
chef30 Alright, but I may require an RP sample as well, since other people are trying for that spot as well. reserved.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@fortworth I don't mind either way, send it to me by PM if you wish, or post it here along with your SU. Up to you.

@SD no problem! Just know that you are fighting for a last position again other people. :P Everyone left is fighting for one of the three spots left, so I'm probably gonna be asking for RP samples from all of you as well.

@chef30 Do what you wish. Just know that there is another person who is also trying for that spot as well, so I'd consider doing both. But again, up to you.

King!

better
Years
Sorry it took me so long - once I had the idea, this was one of the most fun SU's I've ever written! I hope I get to play as this character!

Region of Argos
Name: Damian King

Appearance: Damian shares his coloring with the normal Slowking - a pink body with a light stomach, the red and white ruffle around his neck, and a silver crown on his head. His biggest trait that puts him aside from another Pokemon of his species is his size - Damian is incredibly fat, because of his eating habits. His arms, legs, and his stomach especially are all very pudgy. Because of his age, the red jewel in his crown has become cracked and dirty, and he has lost a bit of his coloration. He will sometimes wear one of many different colored vests, most often a bright orange one that goes horribly with the rest of his colors.

Personality: Damian is usually very lazy when he is alone, preferring to eat and sleep most of the day. He utilizes his psychic powers to get around, and almost never actually uses his limbs. Because of his appearance, attitude, and age, he is usually underestimated in battle. This is not the case, however, due to his incredible intelligence. Damian is smarter than the average Slowking because of his many years of experience in the world, and he uses that to his advantage in battle.

Damian likes to be by himself most of the time, not liking the noise and lesser intelligence of most people. However, when a challenge arises, he is often the first one to step up to the plate. Around people - and when he is well fed and rested - he is arrogant, believing he is smarter and better than they are. When he hasn't eaten or slept lately, he gets incredibly grumpy and yells at the tiniest things.

Bio: Surprisingly (or not), Damian's long history (83 years worth) is not filled very much. As a young Slowpoke, his parents (both Slowkings themselves) hadn't thought much of any of their children, knowing that most of them would get bitten on the tail and evolve into Slowbros. And unfortunate incident caused Damian to fall into the water in which his tail was resting. Damian splashed about, going further and further out into the water. He had almost drowned completely, and would've only had a matter of seconds left to live - if he had not been bitten by a Shellder on the head. He immediately evolved into a Slowking and used his new intelligence to swim to shore.

Soon after his left his parents, angry at them for almost letting him drown and not caring about their children. With him he took only one of his brothers: still a Slowpoke at the time. The two of them were on the run for a few years, moving from beach to beach, all over Argos. Damian had always been angry because of his parents - but his anger grew when, after an accident involving a couple of reckless Pokemon, his brother Slowpoke was killed. Damian was furious - with his parents, for not caring for either of them, and at the two Pokemon for accidentally hurting his brother. In his rage, Slowking's psychic abilities grew. He went after the Pokemon who'd killed his brother and got his revenge. After that he travelled alone, usually getting into fights with other Pokemon. He almost never lost - he put his emotions into his mind and made his psychic powers damage anyone who would challenge him.

After a while, Damian gave up. He stopped fighting with people and found a nice deserted beach on the coast of Argos where he could be alone. He became lazy and did what he needed to survive. He spent little time thinking about much of anything. It was by chance that he learned of the tournament. He was out getting food in the middle of the night when one of the posters caught his eye. It promised the Ultimate Power to whoever one - a power that could possibly bring his brother back? At tryouts, Damian ignored the people who underestimated him, and pulled through.

Pokemon Species: Slowking
Moveset: Psychic, Heal Pulse, Yawn, Water Pulse, Disable, Nasty Plot

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Name:
Nova

Pokemon Species:
Espeon

Appearance:

2lc051s.png

The Espeon is rather sleek and thin, her figure very slim and flexible. Her body is curvy, her tail long and elegant. However, unlike the regular Espeon, Nova has much darker fur, which is a black color due to the lack of 'true happiness' she was suppose to receive in the evolution process. She also has much more fur on her cheeks and tail tips. Inside her ears it is a regular shade of blue, along with her gem which is a ruby red. The only other major change is her eyes, which are almost alien like. They are deep and dark, no hints of color inside. The cause of this alternation is unknown.

Personality:
Nova, though dark and quiet in appearance, can be very affable if she's in the right mood. She likes to have fun and joke around often if feeling social, although she can be secretive all the same. The Espeon mainly just goes with the flow, and is normally completely carefree. This trait is only twisted when it comes to fighting, as she is super competitive, and not afraid to give it her all in a single fight. While in a battle, you will see Jane use a variety of combinations to weaken down her opponent slowly and heal herself. She also plays dirty tricks, using whatever she can to get an advantage.

Although she doesn't like loosing, the Espeon is not a sore loser, and will go down to anyone who shows themselves superior to Nova. If she wins, however, you won't find her giving you much respect, as she can be stubborn and rude. Often on a high-horse, the Espeon holds herself above most others, which means she doesn't have too many friends either. The few she has she is very protective of. But even if winning her heart can be difficult, Nova is a great friend, and you'll be glad to have the little warrior on your side.

Bio:
From birth, Nova was known as a loner. She had no parents, and would always claim she didn't need any to people who dared look down at her(which were a lot of people, her height not helping). The only friend she had was her youngest sister, which Nova held close to her heart. They grew together in the Kingdom which she learned to love, maturing each day and eventually growing envious of the soldiers who fought for the King. Though the Eevee kept her distance from each warrior she met, Nova admired to become strong and powerful just as they were, her dreams of fighting for her kingdom increasing each day and protecting her youngest sister from harm.

Time passing, her sister eventually fell with an unknown sickness, claiming her life as there were no cures said to be available. The experience impacted Nova greatly, her heart growing dark at the loss of her only friend. Surprisingly, her sister's death allowed her to evolve that same day into a Black Espeon. Nova hated her appearance, but let it mark her as crowds would stare anyways, mumbling about her odd coloration.

It was that same month that the Espeon met with the Prince on mere accident. Spying the pokemon with a single guard, nothing appeared out of the norm until the Prince was attacked by the Machamp, who was trying to suffocate him with its several arms. Easily knocking away any bystanders with punches or throws, Nova was able to gather all of her psychic power to match with the false guard's physical strength. Her mental strength was all she needed to set the Prince free while the real guards came to assist them. After the event, the Prince arranged Nova a meeting to the King, where she was to be rewarded.

The day she came, it appeared the King had fallen sick with the same identified illness Nova's sister had caught. The Espeon was able to explain there was no Treatment available, though when news about the Dark Tournament came up, she requested to fight for the Prince's father. Knowledgeable about her abilities, the pokemon Prince agreed to let her fight for the King in the tournament.

Moveset:
Psychic, Morning Sun, Toxic, Flash, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power(Fighting-Type)​

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
This sign up is...very very different than the one I had for the original Odyssey. Very, very different. And he requested I put a RP sample in my sign up sense I kinda have to try to beat the sign ups of other people...in case anyone was wondering.

Region of Argos

Name: Tori Coronia

Appearance: The only thing different is the scar on her front right leg, which will be learned about in the Bio.

Tori has a slightly cocky attitude. She often uses sarcasm. She isn't necessarily rude, but she's not some really nice pokemon. She will not take being talked to nastily very kindly. She does loose her cool easily, but she can "get it back" easily as well. She doesn't listen to anybody but the strongest/most important pokemon that are on her side (the good side) very easily.
All of that aside, she is very...modest. She will give credit to anyone who deserves credit in a heart beat. She gets a bit embarrassed when she is brought to attention. She doesn't get nerves easily, and hardly ever does things like stutter. She isn't shy, in case that wasn't clear already. Tori does not take kindly to being picked on either. She won't resort to violence unless she absolutely needs/has to. Tori will protect anyone she knows or feels like she needs to protect.

Bio:
Growing up Tori was around more nasty pokemon. She got split up from her parents when she was six, but she knew how to fend for herself and did. She hardly ever cried, or showed any kind of weakness. She often kept away from pokemon, not wanting to know too many people. She didn't understand why she stayed isolated, but it got worse when she was twelve. She got into a fight with a quilava, and it did not end well for her. Tori stayed away from pokemon even more after that. The scar on her leg is a constant reminder.
The whole reason Tori got into the fight with the Quilava was because it stole some of the fruit she was collecting. She always worked hard to keep her food supplies up, and it angered her very much when someone seemed to even be thinking about stealing her food, more less actually doing it. Her being a ice type, she was at a huge disadvantage. She knew this, but she stood her ground and fought anyways.
Whenever Tori wanted to go near other pokemon or something, she always looked at her scar. She only went near other pokemon when she had to. She wanted to have friends, but she was to afraid to attempt making friends. That was one of the few, rare things she ever admitted, even to herself, she was scared of. She still feels ashamed for being scared. She only built up her very nasty attitude when she was fourteen.

Pokemon Species: Glaceon
Moveset: Ice Fang, Tackle, Blizzard, Ice Shard, Icy Wind, Quick Attack
RP Sample: (from Legendary Rebels)

Adriane sat on a big tree stump. She sighed. Her parents we're captured by the legendaries yesterday, but she was able to hide. But to her dismay, she had to hide inside the toilet, with the lid closed. The legendaries didn't think of looking in there, like she figured. She'd rather sit inside of a toilet for a couple of minutes than be captured by the evil legendaries. The whole town was vacant. Everyone had been kidnapped, and the legendaries were too busy capturing people in other towns to make sure this one was vancant. A tear welled up in her eye.
She sniffled. She was lonely, and missed her parents and friends. She heard a unnatural whoosh of wind and her heart stopped. She shot up and went to run for her house, but she was too late. In front of her was a pink pokemon. It was about two feet tall, and totally pink, except for of course it's eyes. She recognized it as mew, a legendary pokemon.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I've been watching you. I've been looking for someone to trust, and to help us."A girl voice, sounding a bit young, filled her head.

"Us?"Adriane asked.

"The legendary rebels. Me, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Latias, and Latios. We don't agree with killing all of the humans. We want to help free them, and if possible not have to hurt the other legendaries in the process."Mew explained."Will you help us?"

Adriane took a deep breath and swallowed, than nodded.

"Yes, I'll help you."Adriane said weakly.

"We need to leave here."Mew said.

"Can I gather some stuff?"Adriane asked.

"Yes."Mew said.

Adriane walked to her house with Mew fallowing. She was being as quiet as possible, in case a bad legendary could some how here her. She walked to her room. She picked up her dark purple backpack. She put in a change of cloths and a small jar of gum, in case she got hungry and didn't want to eat down her food supplies, because gum got rid of her hunger usually. She put her black camera, along with her cell phone. She put in her hair brush, and her journal. She put in a folder full of paper, a couple of pencils, and a couple of pens. She put in her sleeping bag. She put her MP3 in a side pocket, and her wallet, why she didn't know. She put on her black belt and hooked the six pokeballs on it that had been sitting on the nightstand. She walked to the kitchen. She fixed a metal thurmus in the water bottle compartment of her backpack. Than she put in ten cans of different foods, and a spoon and fork, and manual can opener. She put in a extra bottle of water, and zipped up her backpack.

"Well, that's all I can fit. Hopefully it'll last...if I only eat as much as I have to. And we'll probably find some fruit and stuff in the wild."Adriane said putting on her backpack.

Suddenly, she glowed slightly purple. She felt odd power surging threw her.

"Now you may use my powers."Mew said.

"Awesome."Adriane said softly.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Order of Alcantus

Name: Azar Polterus

Appearance: Azar is very similar in appearance to most Gengar. The key difference however, is the bright blue swirl on his lower back. Azar's tail is also longer, but not distinguishably longer.

Personality:
Azar is one puzzling person, much like other Gengars. Mischievious in nature, Azar is always planning something dark and mysterious. Azar takes pleasure in the misfortune of others, one of Azar's tricks often being the cause of misfortune. Azar doesn't care for the well-being of others. Well, that may not be true, after all, he likes to prevent the well-being of others. In Azar's mind, Azar comes first before anyone else, if he even wants to do anything for others, which is not the case the majority of the time. Gengar is selfish and will betray anyone for his own benefit. Azar has no moral code and is two-faced. Azar would tell a lie to get by, no matter how untrue the lie may be or who Azar is lying to. If someone holds a grudge against Azar, he is sure to make their life a living h*ll. Azar is psychotic and unpredictable, the only thing others know is that Azar has something sinister on his mind. In summary, Azar is a crazy,selfish and sinister B*stard.

Bio:

Azar was formed in the shadows. Growing up, Azar was always plotting tricks against other Pokemon around him, giving him a status of dislike amongst other Pokemon. As he grew older, Azar's tricks and mischievious games became more large-scale and sinister, including robberies and scaring others into serious states of shock. Azar then moved from his uproots and wandered around the world, causing mischief and insecurity everywhere he went. Azar had to move around frequently because when he stayed around long enough, locals would chase him out of the area, forcing him to move on. Azar never did get the idea that he was chased everywhere because of his tricks, so he repeated the cycle wherever he went. Eventually, the Gengar found a residence with the Order of Neoverse, the organization putting his sinister personality for their advantage. When the Order was defeated, Azar joined the Order of Alcantus, a group based from the old Order. Once again, Azar's evil was put to good use. When the tournament was created, Azar was told to get the ultimate power at all costs, even steal it if he has to.

Pokemon Species: Gengar

Moveset:
Curse-Shadow Ball
Hypnosis-Dream Eater
Dark Pulse-Ice Punch

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@XxSweetDreamsxX Great SU, as always. accepted.

@King! You battled it out, and in the end, you are accepted.

As to everyone else who applied for a position in the Region of Argos, I'm sorry, but there is no more room. I hate to do this, especially since many of you had some very, very good SU's.

@Yagerbomb Good SU. accepted.

This means that all positions are now taken. The RP is full, and we can get under way! I'll post the IC thread either tonight, or tomorrow. Look out for it! Hope to RP with you all very soon!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
This is gonna be a roller coaster!

P.S. I came up with one of the terrains for the Tournament. That makes this RP 5% mine. :P XD

Edit: I know this was posted yesterday, but I can't double so post so hey, isn't that a surprise!

I have a dental appointment, well, at least my mom does. And I dunno how long these stupid things take. Last time it took over an hour, and I think we all know how much chaos you guys can get up to in 1 hour. :/
So don't start without me! Please!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@chef30. I'm really sorry, but there's already the max 15 people signed up... :(

@EVERYONE IN THE RP. Just submitted the IC thread. (Waiting for RHCP to accept it.) Read over my first post, and then post your intros once you're ready. GOOD LUCK! :)

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
:3 I have play rehearsal soon....hopefully it's up when I get back! I'm ready to start this thing. >:D my fat pokemon will eat you all

Back