• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon "Oh No! My game went through the wash!"

Should I keep the original Emerald story? If not, suggest a story.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    wow ive never seen such a random collection of tiles and crap. nice. very random but funny. oh and why is May whacking Elm with a fishing pole?

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Just tell me what you want done and I'll do it.
    EDIT: Horrible movement permissions. It's great!
    I cant get out of the lab are you supposed to be able to?

It's a maze. try walking on where the bookshelfs on the left are. If you're really stuck open it in advance map and look at the movement permissions.

I'll PM you the new edition of the hack so you can check the maps and make it a bit easier or harder if required.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    OH NOES! TIS THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND OF THE POKEWORLD!
    In my own sick, twisted way, I look forward to this. Maybe I makes banner, yesh?

~Poke~

Years
  • OK!
    1 Beta tester added
    Korronensu, YES! (I'm assuming you made yours)
    Yay! my threads alive again!

EDIT:

I already have to start again!
    Advance text is complaining.
    "the text pointer wasn't found, the text can't be repointed"

EDIT:

Got the maps and text in.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    idk, I think this needs a better, shorter name. Something original. I'll post any ideas if I think of any.

~Poke~

Years
  • Yeah I know. I already have some but I can't decide and I can't change the poll.

Pokemon Missingfile
    Pokemon: The invasion of Missingno.
    Pokemon: Missingno. edition.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This is interesting, I'm looking forward to more. :)

Years
  • Missingno did it!

Yeah I know. I already have some but I can't decide and I can't change the poll.

Pokemon Missingfile
    Pokemon: The invasion of Missingno.
    Pokemon: Missingno. edition.

I like missingno edition.

Any way, if anyone has any ideas for maps (don't know why you would, but you might) then PM me them.

Can you tell me where the messed up Littleroot (thats third gen. right?) map is cos I can't find it and I wanted to look at it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Missingno did it!

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • Uhhh... my ruby really did go through the wash, and all that happened was that when ever I start it up it says the internal battery has run dry, the game can be played, however, clock based events will no longer occur. It says that because one of the two batteries in the came came loose. when I tilt the game, I can hear it rattling around in there. oh ya, and clock based events no longer occur.

You could call the game "pokemon glitch hoenn missingno. version"

Also, will you put the original missingno. in this game?

Years
  • Uhhh... my ruby really did go through the wash, and all that happened was that when ever I start it up it says the internal battery has run dry, the game can be played, however, clock based events will no longer occur. It says that because one of the two batteries in the came came loose. when I tilt the game, I can hear it rattling around in there. oh ya, and clock based events no longer occur.

You could call the game "pokemon glitch hoenn missingno. version"

Also, will you put the original missingno. in this game?
    My pearl went in the wash and it's absolutely fine. The only thing different is the Latias I hacked to try in battle tower ( I was considering trying to catch 1 and Pal Park it) shows up as a bad egg in PBR. I think it is meant to be a joke.

~Poke~

Years
  • Yeah well you guys were probably lucky (actually pearl would be fine 9/10 times) but ruby sapphire and emerald can be damaged.

Oh yeah and the new name is Pokemon: Missingno. Edition.

EDIT:

I think this hack failed. Next post says either it has or hasn't. If it has I've got an idea for a new hack (completely different to this one)

Last edited:

~Poke~

Years
  • it was fairly easy, I'm thinking it's too easy to hack and it's featureless, therefore I'm bored and don't really want to make it. The hack I'm thinking of naking will be AMAZING

Back